de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Self bondage script variants
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:42 pm 
Shy
I've been using the Bondage_Fun. Bondage_Fun_My_One, Mistress_Decision_Session scripts for quite some time now
and I was wondering if anyone has any variants of these scripts to make it a little more exiting?

Or maybe a completely new self bondage script?

Profile Send private message 

Re: Self bondage script variants
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:44 am 
Regular
Hiya,

I’m almost finished a script based on these scripts plus a few others. you need to complete games such as line writing, edging games etc... if you make mistakes you get shocked and time added. if you get the answers correct you get edged. Problem is I’m trying to make it so that you can play it without a switch box but it’s giving me problems and taking a long time. Hopefully won’t be too long.

Thanks
Steve

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:24 am 
Addict
Steve, this sounds awesome! I don't have a switchbox device myself and generally will do a loose tie that's not really relying on an externally triggered release method and using 'mental bondage' to keep me in place. Is there trouble referencing other selfbondage scripts that use switchbox that somehow prevent you from doing what you need the script to do or is it trying to think of an alternative for it? Perhaps posting the issues you are having and if you are getting errors or working on syntax, there should be enough people here to where it will get figured out so you can move to the next steps. For the shocks and edging, it sounds like you are using estim audio, it's nice to see more estim script authors joining in. Line writing and edging games sounds awesome! :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:58 am 
Regular
Hey Zap,

Thanks for the response, the problem is time really not errors. Although I’m not very fast at writing scripts as I don’t have any programming experience.

It’s a completely new script and doesn’t use any existing scripts. Just the concepts.

This is what I have so far. I’ve tried to get something for everyone.

You meet a girl who convinced you to let her train you to be her good little slave.

She teases you, tells you how to dress (feminized), what toys to wear butt plug etc.

Then puts you into bondage with a lockbox code that she sets and makes you forget it by reading other codes.

You then have audio e stim as punishment and a wand vibrator on you cock that she controls via the Switch box.

You are trained using games, currently line writing, edging, question about picture your shown, and foot worship training. Hopefully more to follow.

There is a few other surprises in there.

To get out you either need to pass all the training or your training time is up for the day. And you need to re try another day.

What I’ve still got to do:

Add different release methods,

Figure out how it will work without a switch box(keep one hand free to masturbate??? But it’s not the same without her controlling it and forcing it on you??)

Lots of random text so it’s not repetitive interaction.

Add option not to use estim.

Add response changes for male and female user.

And lots of general tidying up. :shock:

Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:20 pm 
Addict
"Figure out how it will work without a switch box(keep one hand free to masturbate??? But it’s not the same without her controlling it and forcing it on you??)"

If you are already connected via estim, use the estim. Why wouldn't you use something that feels more pleasurable than a hand or vibrator if you are already connected to it anyway?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:34 am 
Regular
I get absolutely no pleasure from an estim so I Would find it very hard to script form someone else to enjoy it.

I would need some reference for which sound files are pleasurable and which are painful and I'll add it in as an option.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:57 pm 
Shy
This sounds amazing! I can't wait, maybe you can release a beta version or something, the script doesn't have to be 100% finished.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:00 pm 
Shy
Looking forward to this!

taylors1643 wrote:
I get absolutely no pleasure from an estim so I Would find it very hard to script form someone else to enjoy it.

I would need some reference for which sound files are pleasurable and which are painful and I'll add it in as an option.

The signal produced vary from device to device, although there are common trends between raw signal's and advanced processing (check out milo for various topics which are reviewing these in depth).
Might be easier to have some of the default ones for now. Or a folder to add files into as has been done here before.