de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Phone as Paddle (for ballbusting or similar games)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:23 pm 
Shy
It's my first post, before I start I think I should introduce myself: I'm Andrea from Italy, I've just entered the world of sex scripting. I am translating my post with google translate so I apologize for any linguistic quirks.

One of the activities I like is ballbusting.

It would be nice if there was a system to determine, when using the paddle, how many strokes and how intense.

This is to make it more interactive and realistic.

Initially I started making a prototype with handmade hardware connected to arduino, but then I picked up my phone and I thought: hey here is a three-axis accelerometer ready to use !!

I did a test going to monitor the values ​​on the Z axis with a series of shots with increasing intensity and it is possible to understand both how many shots have been given and their intensity (see attached image graph).

In my opinion it would be really interesting to have the possibility to use the phone in this way.

Net of the thousand technical obstacles, which maybe I will propose later, what do you think of this idea? For me to have something with this potential, considering that it can be used by everyone without having to buy extra hardware is a very interesting thing.

The goal can be achieved by developing an app for Android, the features to be implemented are limited to the imagination and how much desire has to integrate it with other systems.

It could be a simple app that, once the minimum strength threshold has been set, counts the hits and their speed. In this case you could use the existing scripts where it is indicated to give N hits with intensity X
Could have greater integration with SS by communicating via websocket (in my opinion being able to communicate via websocket on a local network would take SS to a higher level - an example of all could be the possibility of building an edging machine) where the mistress (or master) could count the hits and unlike the current scripts the number of hits to reach could be hidden

it could work in standalone mode, imagine having a mistress (or master) always in your pocket who forces you, randomly, perhaps based on the time or GPS position, to punish yourself (I imagine the scene where a push notification arrives at work and you have to escape to the bathroom )

you like it? where do we start from?

Attachments:
Schermata 2020-08-31 alle 21.19.46.png
Schermata 2020-08-31 alle 21.19.46.png [ 66.86 KiB | Viewed 6428 times ]
 Profile Send private message 

Re: Phone as Paddle (for ballbusting or similar games)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:47 pm 
Site Admin
I think you can allready try to get accelerometer informations from a groovy script in SexScripts, it should be ok (no permission needed as I remember)

Profile Send private message