de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 News about Android
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:13 pm 
Site Admin
2015 Edit : this is the main thread about Android release. Bug ? Open a topic in the Glitches section, if possible with the behaviour, your Android Release, and, better, the content of the log file (using a log analyser app found on Google Play)

I've done some research, and coded a bit, cleaning the main SexScripts tool to allow one of my next goals : SexScripts on Android (smartphone and tablets).

Alas, for now, I can not go above one problem : no Groovy on Android for now (or, at last, not too much). :(
Some (quite impressive) experts are working on it, mostly those guys. Let's hope they'll do the work well and soon ;)
(No Groovy on other smartphone also, but that was quite obvious - excepting perhaps Symbian or Blackberry, I'm uncertain).

At best, let's say we'll have a working release of SS on Android before the end of 2011 ; I'll carry on my preparations for it anyway.

Profile Send private message 

Re: News about Android
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:05 pm 
This would be incredible!! This was literally my first major question! I have a galaxy S2 and if you need a tester, Id be happy to help :)

Good luck though!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:54 pm 
Site Admin
I'm no more waiting these developers, and started another strategy. Watch out for .dex files, there coming on your Android in the next few weeks.

There would be an API update about Android. The function "vibrate(time)" will be added, but what more ?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:20 pm 
photo camera integration?

W.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:45 pm 
Site Admin
After some (sparse) days of work, the Android release is stalled. Groovy / Android seems to be harder than expected. I'll work some day, and most of the work is done (interface, downloading...), but the real running of scripts.
:cry:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:28 pm 
Site Admin
Good news, the guys of Groovy made a 2.0 release of Groovy, with a "static theme" promising.
Related to it, soon : every script will be used with Groovy 2.x, and those with API 4 or more will be used with Groovy 2.x static compilation. This could be a problem only with closure (an advanced feature of Groovy that a few scripts use).

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:48 pm 
Veteran
I assume this means existing scripts will still function and not need to be rewritten?

Otherwise, nice to hear Android is one step closer. I'm happy with SS on my PC, but I know a few folks who'd love to see an Android version of a program like this.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:51 pm 
Site Admin
Most of them will still work ; I'll make some extensive tests ; perhaps there will be a legacy mode (then those ones will work only on PC, not Android). Can't wait to see SexScripts running on one of these Image Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:15 am 
Veteran
Thanks.

Do let us know if anything is changed or doesn't work... in my mind, having a smooth running PC version takes priority over the gimmick of running on Android/portable devices (not that it isn't cool if it does!).

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:30 pm 
Site Admin
Good news, Android will be soon supported.

I'll make a bunch of tests soon, then confirm it here.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:45 pm 
SS on Android would be a major leap forward, phones have sensors and feedbacks. I imagine it would be quite a challenge to access the phones hardware though. I wouldn't advocate using the GPS, it leaves the user open to stalking so that should be blocked in the API.

• Vibration (no imagination needed, a vibrating metronome or timed tease vibe)!
  • Camera and light sensor, direct capture images also assess if user is in darkness or not.
  • Movement, detect if the user is moving after being told to stay still?
  • Fake an actual phone call / text message?

But most of all and if the user is on their own ... voice input into a text field. If a phone can do voice capture to text a script could ask the user to repeat a mantra verbally. Aside from all that cool stuff, addon or togo scripts could monitor the user in public fully clothed on their mobile device or report back to a script in non sexual locations.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:52 pm 
Regular
I really liked the idea of sexscripts on android. I know this topic has stalled but I was wondering if an android sexscript is still in the works or has been shelved.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:34 pm 
Site Admin
At last Groovy 2.4 is out. So I'll be able to go back on it soon.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:08 pm 
Site Admin
Attachment:
File comment: Android preview 1
ss-android-preview.png
ss-android-preview.png [ 145.7 KiB | Viewed 77965 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:44 pm 
Regular
Sooooon ? :o

Would be amazing !!

Great work

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next