de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Survey for the females in the group
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:41 pm 
Veteran
When I write scripts, I always wonder "How many females will run this" also "How many are born male but identify as female". I try to make scripts so that they are playable by both genders, but it can be challenging. Also, I fear that the special code for females is WAY under tested.

Any/All who identify as female in the group, if you reply to this thread with your answers, it would really help me with script development!

My questions:

1. Do you have female genitals or do you have male genitals?
2. What activities do you enjoy the most (Anal, Oral/Deep throat, Masturbation, Nipple Torture, spanking, genital play, e-stim, etc.)?
3. Do you prefer female dom or male dom?
4. Would you be willing to help with testing?
5. Your favorite script on here or another site?
6. Anything you'd like to add about your experience with solo play.

Thanks in advance!

Profile Send private message 

Re: Survey for the females in the group
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:27 am 
Shy
Female

2. What activities do you enjoy the most (Anal, Oral/Deep throat, Masturbation, Nipple Torture, spanking, genital play, e-stim, etc.)?
I like them all. I like where there could be options (Dice, Cards, Something so the script is variable)

Lately, it is female dom but that does vary.

Yes,

There are some on Milovana by a guy names "ballsfull". They are older but I found I liked them. Something along the lines of a virtual master that provides a series of controls over a longer period of time but specifically for females.

I like it. There are times when I am really into it and then not so much. But, I always come back. Not in the realm of solo play but something where two people (could be one sub with multiple dominants or whatever) could somehow communicate over SexScripts so that a command would be given for that particular sub and then the sub would respond and the dominant would get the response and could then issue the next command. This is an outgrowth of a fantasy I have about being controlled by someone or something on my computer screen.

Thank you

Re: Survey for the females in the group
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:58 am 
male exactly

some of this light, deep throat no, eat cum no, and safety, i order safety soup for mouth soup

Female dom

yes

Here, hopefully, can hear the voice when Self spanking or any instruction is directed.

must creative but safe, sane and spankable ,lol. Let set a time frame for offender to something in DC, it's very fascinated.