de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Re: DisciplineClinic 4.1
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:47 pm 
Veteran
Ha ha!!! Got ya!

Glad you liked!

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:58 pm 
Regular
ispank wrote:
(I will also be offering weight loss and smoking programs).

I'm excited! Thank you so much for your work!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:47 pm 
Newcomer
i really like this script. so I wanted to try the new version too ..
unfortunately I'm stuck at the very beginning. Namely in the explanations for the "tools"
Where is the error? Did I forget to activate something?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:04 pm 
Veteran
Can you explain what you mean by stuck? Does the program crash or are you having a hard time getting off of the implement recommendation screen? If the latter, can you tell me what happens when you select "back" from the drop down list of implements?

One more thing that might help me diagnose is if you copy the contents of your data file (located in the same directory as the sexscripts executable into here so that I can have a look (or PM it to me).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:09 pm 
Veteran
@datastar

Thanks! I'm working on version 4.2 right now, already have a bunch of stuff planned for 4.3. hoping to add the weight loss and smoking programs in version 4.4.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:08 pm 
Veteran
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:07 pm 
Newcomer
Hello everyone.

ISpank, I have to commend you, you have done an awesome job with this script. I am currently struggle to sit because my ass is sore red from Mistress Lane punishment for ''Driving under influence''. Seven rounds of non-stop beatings and I did not cheat :).

For me, without hesitation, this is the best script here. It leave you with lot of influence on your punishment, for instance, I gambled and decided to take punishment for sever offence in one session. Boy, It was painful but extraordinary.

I have a lot of suggestions for further development, but you are the one doing the hard work so I will leave it to you. You have my support, looking forward for future versions.

If you have a Patreon or some other account where people can contribute so the further versions would be even better and faster delivered, I would be glad to help.

Best regards.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:27 pm 
Veteran
Hi Koross,

Thank you for the kind words. I love working on the script and for me it's a way for me to contribute to the community and help out those who don't have someone to spank them, a situation I was in for many years.

Unfortunately, my productivity on this script is predicated on how busy I am at work and since COVID hit, I've been swamped. I really hope things start to slow down a bit for me heading into the fall and I can pump out the next release. I actually have a really good start to it.

Feel free to send me a list of your suggestions. I can asses them against my current plan and potentially squeeze some in if they are good.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:15 pm 
Newcomer
Hey everyone,

What do you think about a special stealth mode for day with familly around ?
Only with stealth punishment, long corner time or hard position, lines, things like that ?

cordialy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:16 am 
Regular
Hi!

This is just a general appreciation post from someone who discovered this a few days ago. I actually made this account just so I could make this message. I haven't had a chance to explore it too much, but so far, I really really like what you've done here.

I honestly wasn't expecting anything more than a small fantasy script, something that you just kinda mess with for a little while before moving on. From what I've seen already, this is wayyy more intricate than I expected. From the detailed prologue, to how the game remembers and reacts to certain choices you make is really cool. My favorite part , while yes, this game can played for masturbation purposes only, is that you can play this for actual real disciplinary purposes. This is something I've been really seeking in real life.

In the prologue/set up section, I was immediately immersed due to how thorough and well written it was (like with the contract, and the various links to different implements you recommend, to the section on aftercare). It gave the script a sense of realism that I really appreciated.

The spankings/punishments themselves have also been really nice. I like how varied they are in terms of what part of the bottom gets smacked and the various additional punishments that get added throughout the session. I felt like I wasn't in control, which was awesome.

Overall, I really love this script. I haven't messed around with it too much, so I'm sure there's a lot more for me to experience. I also can't wait for your future iterations on the project if you continue to make more!

Thanks for all your hard work in to making this!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:48 am 
Veteran
Yes, one of the best scripts on the site, and I come back to it regularly and it has some surprises in it in store for the regular users 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:58 pm 
Veteran
Thanks everyone for the love! I'm so glad that many like minded people can get so much out of this. I do promise more updates ahead. I actually have the next version almost done, just one more thing to fix and then test, test, test.....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:40 pm 
Regular
Just stopping by again. It seems like you're very close to finishing the next update. I haven't used 4.1 in about 2 months in anticipation for the next update, so I'm very much looking forward to it :D . If you don't mind me asking, what are you planning on adding to the next release? Even a little teaser would be quite enticing. Though, no worries if you want to keep it fully a surprise. Anyway, I wish you the best moving forward!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:42 am 
Yes, My fantasy or r/f dream is from received the warrant 's email from judicial court, report to the DC or reformatory for hearing the sentence and some extra punishment just unexpected.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:02 pm 
Veteran
CuriousSpanko wrote:
Just stopping by again. It seems like you're very close to finishing the next update. I haven't used 4.1 in about 2 months in anticipation for the next update, so I'm very much looking forward to it :D . If you don't mind me asking, what are you planning on adding to the next release? Even a little teaser would be quite enticing. Though, no worries if you want to keep it fully a surprise. Anyway, I wish you the best moving forward!

Yes, very close now! I was going to release last weekend, but I found a discontinuity while testing home assignments (which underwent a great deal of change). I made some fixes yesterday hoping to have it fully fixed and tested tonight so I can release tomorrow!!!

Here are some (but not all) mods.

Can now visit the clinic to report the status of your home assignment (and not have to also select an offense)
Many text updates/refresh and additions
Found a bug that was limiting positions the disciplinarians chose
Added user requested offenses (insulting others, pubic hair, offenses while at work)
Broke up offenses into categories to make them easier to select when reporting
Disciplinarians have new spanking styles!
Added more checking to make sure you are being complete and honest when reporting
Added demerits and extra punishments for masturbation offenses
Removed auto offense option, you will always have to select your own
Removed spanking location option, you will always be spanked on your butt, sit spots, thighs.
Added extra strokes to inside of butt cheek
Added Genital spanking as an extra punishment (Very rare, but if interested in "making" it happen, I can give you the steps.)