de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Submissive Challanges
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:20 pm 
Shy
Hi all,

I'm currently working on a script that is designed to set and keep track of a series of challenges to help someone become a better submissive/slave.

It basically works that you start at level 1: Beginner and can chose tasks from different categories, for example, Pain, Denial, Bondage, Slave Training etc. Once you have completed enough tasks you can go up a level and be set harder ones. I was thinking of having 5 levels.

Things can start very simple such as under pain could be 10 spanks to the bottom or on bondage spend 10min with handcuffs on. However naturally at the higher levels the requirements are much more demanding.

You don't have to complete all the possible tasks to go up a level (if you're less inclined to a certain area for example) but the more you do then the better rewards you may get.

I have done nearly all the hard coding for this, and now just putting the detail in, however I am trying to make this as customisable as possible to meet individual interests. Therefore, you will be able to save simple text documents with all the tasks for each category, and add or remove tasks, or entire categories if you wish and the script will just find what is there.

If anyone is interested please suggest ideas for tasks at any level. Possible categories:

Slave Training - simple chores, slave positions etc.
Pain - Butt spanks, ball swats, nipple clamps etc.
Bondage - Spending time in restraints right up to full self bondage positions (if safe)
Denial - No touching parts for a while, no cumming for a while, wearing chastity belt etc.
Edging - complete certain number of strokes etc. (note this is already included at the end of a level)
Anal - Wear butt plug for period of time etc. (not my area so need suggestions)
Sissy - Dress up etc. (not my area so need suggestions)
Public - ??

The tasks need to be entirely described with one block of text. A minimum completion time can be specified to stop people cheating. If people make good suggestions I'll also include an option for maximum time as well.

So ideas for tasks, and at what level that are suitable would be great thanks.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Submissive Challanges
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:38 am 
Regular
No idea for a task right now, but maybe adding pee or scat category (toilet forbidden for a while, use of diaper...) could be great. An ABDL category too.
And adding a punishment when someone can't achieve a task or take too long to do it? And pictures taken and exposed of course.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:01 pm 
Regular
For the abdl one, we can imagine several level:
- wet the bed during a few day (3 wet night on a week for example) and sleeping in pissed sheets (lvl 1)
- wear a diaper at night and use it every night during 1 full week (lvl 2)
- piss your pants regularly and stay wet at least 1 hour as a punishment (lvl 3)
- poop in your pants regularly and stay in it at least 1 hour as a punishment (lvl 4)
- stay in diaper during a full week-end, without using toilet (and waiting for the script to check your diaper before changing it) (lvl 5)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:25 pm 
Shy
Thanks for the comments.

The script already keeps track of failed attempts and punishes at the end of a level.

I'll see what I can do with your suggestions. In general I think it will work best to have 4-6 categories on each level (depending on interests) and like 4+ tasks on each category. So might combine scat and abdl things.