de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Re: Discipline Clinic v4.0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:38 pm 
Has anyone else tried to open this script on an android device? I don't have one myself for testing. I've double checked my case for path and filenames, seems to be in order. Anything else I'm missing for use on android?

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:49 pm 
Regular
westcoastman wrote:
For some reason it is not able to open on my Android tablet I have been using. I get a message that says something about memory or there being an error? The older version still works for me though. Any thoughts/suggestions?

Could you provide the exact specs (RAM, CPU) for your tablet? Do you remember the exact error message?

ispank wrote:
Has anyone else tried to open this script on an android device? I don't have one myself for testing. I've double checked my case for path and filenames, seems to be in order. Anything else I'm missing for use on android?

I just tried it using Android x86 with VirtualBox (1 vCore, 2GB Ram).
Sexscripts appears to be slow and buggy on Android anyways and loading seems to take quite some time for your script.
I could imagine that the script is simply too big (~9600 lines) and one must not forget that it still has to be compiled during loading, which could be done ahead of time, but Sexscripts doesn't support that. (I could imagine that could be done with some hacky code using the classloader)

Proof of concept

scripts/mytest.groovy used as entry point for sexscripts:
Code:
setInfos(9, "", "summary?", "Anonymous", "started", 0xFFFFFF, "en", ["", "", ""]);

def loader = this.getClass().getClassLoader();
loader.addClasspath("scripts/myclasses/");
def myClass = loader.loadClass("MyClass").newInstance();

show(myClass.hello());
wait(2);

scripts/myclasses/MyClass.groovy (Compile this using groovyc before execution of the script.)
Code:
class MyClass {
    def hello() {
        return "Hello, World"
    }
}

This should show "Hello, World" and the only thing that would have to be compiled to bytecode during runtime would be the short mytest.groovy file.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:31 pm 
Regular
While some other scripts work fine for me on a Windows 10 computer with Java 8 using the yesterday downloaded version of sexscripts this script unfortunately does not start for me with a java.util.Date error, extract from the logfile errors.log

Sat Feb 16 14:53:50 CET 2019
os.name : Windows 10
os.arch : amd64
java.version : 1.8.0_202
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.util.Date.getAt() is applicable for argument types: (Integer) values: [2]

Possible solutions: getAt(java.lang.String), getDate(), getDay(), setDate(int), getYear(), putAt(java.lang.String, java.lang.Object)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.unwrap(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:72)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaClassSite.call(PojoMetaClassSite.java:48)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:47)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:115)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:127)
at ss.FullScript_DisciplineClinic.run(script15503252294762009758032.groovy:144)
at ss.desktop.MainFrame$2.run(MainFrame.java:637)

What have I done wrong?

I had downloaded and extracted all 9 DisciplinePack files before extracting the script.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:17 pm 
Regular
I'm having the exact same error. But if I load version 3.7 it works fine.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:51 am 
I'm running Java 8 (Windows 10) with the previous release of Sexscripts (June 18, 2018) and do not get the date error that others are seeing.

I suspect this is an issue with the Feb release of Sexscripts or possibly I'm not supposed to use Java.util.date.

This issue has also popped up lately with some other scripts, referenced here:

http://ss.deviatenow.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=823

I'm trying to get an answer over there.