de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 334 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
 Re: Courtroom
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:59 pm 
Addict
Hi Dedramus,

it seems the upload of the first two of your evidence pictures worked, while image three to five failed to upload correctly. I deleted your case to prevent you getting found guilty on technical reasons.

Did you use the same computer for all of the uploads?

One remark about the mandatory marking. I quite like the mindfuck of not knowing beforehand if I have to go through the humiliation of having to mark my skin, or not. But I might increase the probability in a later release. At the moment it's quite low.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:27 am 
Shy
Hi cgut2001

Thank you for deleting my case. I had logged in just before you deleted it, and like you, I can only see the first two images I uploaded.

I had used the same computer to upload all of them. One of the missing ones is a webcam, the other two are images upload. (The successful ones were one from the same webcam + 1 image upload).

My gut feeling tells me it is a server side issue. I still have the two images on my drive:
originally named IMG_20181105_091442.jpg of size 849,055 bytes and IMG_20181106_054733.jpg of 810,641 bytes. These were taken with the same phone as the successful one, with the same setting, 2048x1536pixels).
Given the server created a record for each of them, I think it's most likely something wrong is happening server side (I haven't worked with PHP files upload recently. A long long time ago, it was really easy for server side errors to go unnoticed and return success instead of failures, and files upload is a bitch in its own right - having being said, looking at the coutroom script, even if the server returned an error, doesn't the script just ignore it and proceed (or is it handled by the ss infrastructure?)

If I can help reproduce, let me know.

Dedramus.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:49 am 
Shy
Dear Court,

I humbly request an extension to my submission deadline.

When I reported for punishment, the court requested the usage of some fresh ginger. Unfortunately, my supply is not of a grade sufficient to please the court as it is unfresh, soft and will not stay in the appropriate position.

Your sincerely
Dedramus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:20 am 
Shy
Never mind, I submitted to my punishment in the timeline as it should be, and uploaded a time compressed video to prove it.

Note however that I think there is a small loophole in the security of the punishment record, the jury is not properly informed of the ginger requirement.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 334 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23