de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Re: Strip or Die
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:39 pm 
Shy
Hey - there seems to be an error coming up whenever I click play or watch. It states connecting to server for a bit then the error message pops up saying 'Error ambiguous method overloading for method java.io.file#<init>

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:36 am 
Veteran
pete360360 wrote:
Hey - there seems to be an error coming up whenever I click play or watch. It states connecting to server for a bit then the error message pops up saying 'Error ambiguous method overloading for method java.io.file#<init>

Thanks pete, I just uploaded a new version that should fix the problem.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:52 am 
Veteran
After some more research into the Temporarily Exposed issues, I found that using a Mac works perfectly, and Windows results in an error. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the script, SexScripts, or the server, but will continue to look into it. In the meantime, if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:55 pm 
Veteran
I just released a new version which includes further refinements and improvements. While I'm not 100% sure what factors contribute to a successful exposure on Temporarily Exposed, it works for me on a Mac, and may very well work under the right conditions in Windows. If anyone has any other successes to report, that feedback would be really useful. Enjoy! :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:34 pm 
Veteran
3.6 is now released, and includes some important bug fixes that may have resulted in errors. In addition, it also includes support for creating of a "gallery" on Temporarily Exposed where both the before and after pics are displayed.

I also fixed the way clothing articles and names are handled. You now set both in setup and not during gameplay. It's much more intuitive now.

I am now 100% confident that temporarily exposed support is working with Macs. However, Windows is still getting server errors. This is a really complex issue, as it looks like the Java engine is generating different data for the two systems. I've debugged all I can in Sexscripts, and will need to use network analysis tools next to try to figure it out. That may take some time. In the meantime, if you have any idea why Windows isn't working (or is working for you), please PM me or post here.

Just to clarify, the script runs fine in Windows and will still expose you to other players, it just may not be successful in uploading pics to temporarily exposed. You probably won't even notice if you don't go check the temporarily exposed gallery. It's also COMPLETELY POSSIBLE that it will upload your pics to temporarily exposed under Windows--it just doesn't work for me. If it does, please let me know...

This is an important update, please be sure to upgrade. Enjoy!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7