de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Strip Jack Naked
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:37 am 
Veteran
Strip Jack Naked or Beggar-my-neighbour is a boring card-collecting game. It was the only game Pip could play in Dickens's 'Great Expectations.' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beggar-my-neighbour

I have made it slightly more interesting by including forfeits instead of losing cards. The aim of the game is to win all the cards. If you are prepared to lose clothes or suffer pain (spanking, edging, estim). The amount of pain is related to the number of cards you would have lost. The script is just a bit of fun.

If you want to play the vanilla version (no forfeits), you can run the script BeggarMyNeighbour.groovy. The fun script is called StripJackNaked.groovy.

You can add more decks of cards by downloading the scripts Baccarat-extras-cards-1.groovy and Baccarat-extras-cards-2.groovy. The Strip Jack Naked script uses the same card images as the Baccarat script. Like Baccarat.groovy, StripJackNaked.groovy you can change the sound files (.mp3) in sounds/StripJackNaked to suit your estim device.

This is the first version, so there may be issues. I haven't tested this on Mac. Please get back to me if you find any problems.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Strip Jack Naked
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:58 pm 
Veteran
Again java image don't work with jpg for me. :( Some java versions don't work with jpg? But png works!
make this:
Code:
javax.imageio.ImageIO.write(image, "jpg", baos)

to this:
Code:
javax.imageio.ImageIO.write(image, "png", baos)

I'm now try to find how this card game works. :)

Can you please make the verion check a option. Some can't or don't want to send to the internet. Thank you! <3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:03 am 
Veteran
Thanks for the help. I have updated the script.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:47 pm 
Veteran
I tryed to understand the game by looking in the code but I don't understand what you did. :shock: You made it too complicated for your self!
To help you make card games with less time I made a example for card games: https://pastebin.com/vGMCUznR
All functions and examples can be used to make most card games.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:13 pm 
Veteran
I have updated this little script in the same way as the Baccarat script. Just a few refinements, and the option 'you choose' as one of the choices of forfeit. I have also changed the way edges and estim are set up. You won't have to do it until the first time you need to pay by edges or estim.

The coding is done as much as possible in SexScript, I only use groovy if it saves a lot of complication. I only use java as a last resort. It's not tidy, but some scripts I wrote in the past avoiding groovy and java entirely were extremely verbose.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:24 am 
Veteran
I have been thinking about the length of the games. If the player does forfeits (and why not?), the banker loses fairly quickly. I think it might be fairer if the banker got a free go for each forfeit that the player plays. I will try to put that into the next version.

Any more suggestion/comments?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:10 pm 
Veteran
Hi, NIFOC99! I said I don't understand your script. So I made a the Strip Jack Naked as easy to read script.
-> https://pastebin.com/H7r8JHWp

You can use the code as you like. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:11 pm 
Veteran
A new version (v0.4)

I have added the idea of free go tokens for the bank to compensate for player forfeits.

I also streamlined the score. It's quite tempting to have lots of messages that you have to respond to in SexScripts. It fits in with the API and the way many other scripts work. I thought I had done it too much for this particular script.

I have kept the existing default audio files for estim. They are penalties, so can be moderately painful. I realise this is something that could be improved, but every player still has the option of putting their own files in sounds/StripJackNaked.

I have improved the way clothes are input and displayed. I should probably add something similar to my other strip scripts.

Please use this forum for issues and comments. Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:29 am 
Veteran
I like the new changes. The graphics are getting fancy. :D

Can you make the list of forfeits editable, please? Thank you. <3