de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Stay
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:10 pm 
I have uploaded a new game called Stay.

Anyone looking for a Stand in the Corner type of challenge may enjoy this game. But, the name of the game is Stay, not Stand in the Corner. The position may not be Standing and the location may be somewhere other than the Corner.

The amount of time is random and is timed by the computer with an alarm for when time is up. You are not told the time until it has expired.

Some of the positions are significantly harder to maintain than others.

A spanking is only administered as a punishment if you do not complete the challenge.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Stay
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:50 am 
Addict
I've made a few runs with it and this is fun, I wouldn't have figured balancing a pen on my head in a precarious position would be as interesting as it is! I'm surprised how long 3 minutes can feel because I thought I was coming up on the edge of 6 minutes and when I returned to the computer I was surprised.

I got the whole dog vibe from the name "Stay" and put on a collar for mood, although that might not be the intention, it added some kick.

I like the example pictures and the creativity, nice work!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:46 am 
I was looking for a better name than Stand in the Corner and it hit me that the word I used with my dog was Stay. You have taken it further than I intended, but that was where I got the name.

Thank you for the compliments. I am glad that you are enjoying the game.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:10 pm 
Veteran
Very nice script! Playing this regular now. It is challenging in some way and making me feel as a good sub. Some positions are indeed hard to maintain, even at a short stay time. The timing as a start is perfectly balanced and reasonable. Well done!
Personal, I would have liked to see a Mistress instead of a corner picture at the first and last page of the script and some more dialogue to start and at the ending. As for example in SubChallenges. Furthermore some AI, depending the results...? At the start, if you're doing it well the Mistress can suggest to make it harder and change the config timing. In the end, the Mistress could make you motivate to play it more often. This script has so much potential, I really hope you will expand it with more positions, more dialogue... I love (almost) all the selected corner pictures, well done! My compliments. Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:14 pm 
martlb,
I like to hear that my script is being played repeatedly. It encourages me to write another.

If you are successful all or most of the time, you can use the Config button to set the time higher.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:48 pm 
Veteran
Nice and simple with good ideas. <3
Can you make it so it's easy to add more poses with text or json files or so?
A Mistress make it more and more challenging is a good idea from martlb.
It would be nice to check the webcam every n seconds, to ckeck for movement. Take two pictues and compare average or so. I don't know?

(I want to write more, but get error 403. :cry: )

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:20 pm 
What is a json file?

If you have failed, the instructions say you get spanked. One of several pictures appears (at random) of your spanker. Is this what you mean by mistress?

I tend to avoid playing games that use the camera. I am concerned over where the picture may go. I have a piece of tape covering my camera on this PC.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:27 pm 
Veteran
With json you can save and load java map data in text files.

I mean the mistress has to give the task and make it more and more challenging.
I would like to see other punishments too: stay in same or other position with cloth pins to nipple or pussy or so, or kneel on hard wood, or kneel on pencil (that hurts!) But don't kneel on pen! It can break. I know. :lol:

I understand that with the camera. I have paper over my webcam to avoid one more embarressing moment with video chat. I forgot I was topless. :oops: I take it of for chat. I should write to the paper "naked?" :lol:
I would make that only as option! The pictures of corse will not be send. They will be deleted after.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:33 pm 
In relation to motion …

The design intent of Stay is that the player is free to move as long as they can do so without violating the specified position. For example, if the directions say to not touch the wall, then they may shift their position as long as they do not touch the wall. The exception would be if the directions say do not move.

Of course, the player is free to make any house rules. A house rule could be no motion at all.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:31 pm 
Veteran
I know that I can set the time higher with the Config button, but it’s no fun to set your own rules.
If the script suggests it and does it for you it feels different.

With a Mistress the script gets a face. It should be different then the several pictures of the spanker. You need to add a new set of pictures to select random from the same woman you would like to see introducing, explaining and ending the script.

I do agree with MissEshock2002 and would also like to see other punishments in combination with the time out.

https://cornertime.github.io has motion detection when standing in the corner. I think it’s really complex to use in combination with sexscript and isn’t really necessary in my opinion for this script.
Although I do know a lot of people love to have a good motion detection script. A few years ago you had one here: http://cornertime.herokuapp.com

I also do understand your concern about using the camera and again I agree, no need for that.

The script itself is already great but I really hope you will expand it. It really has lots of potential!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:26 am 
Newcomer
Tried out your file today and made the mistake of changing the times to 5 - 15 Minutes. Didn't think that 9 1/2 minutes could feel so long. Looking back since it's a punishment I might increase the time a little bit more...

I also wanted to give my suggestions. SubChallenges and clamps sound great but what I would like is to be able to enter what I'm being punished for and have a report card at the end with why I was punished, what my punishment was, if I needed additional spankings, and as an added bonus some after punishment motivation. This could be being told to return tomorrow for another punishment, nipple clamps for x amount of time, or spankings before bed.

Either way I enjoyed this file and will use it again. Keep up the great work!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:12 am 
Veteran
I don’t see it as a punishment but as a nice short sub training to do.
I have played it now about 25 times and still getting once in a while new positions so that is great!
I really love playing this script because it is just a short challenges, with consequences, but not too time consuming.
Since I see it as a sub training it would be very nice if the script remembers the positions failed so they can be repeated more often. I really hope, TheSnowyOwl, you are gonna expand this script!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:21 am 
clessith,
Thank you for the compliments.

To all who have posted,
I am currently working on a brand new game. But, I do plan a new version of Stay based on your suggestions.

There is code within the game to create variety in the positions. I do not want to give away details. (and if you are smart enough to figure it out from the source code, please keep it confidential.)

The game counts successes and failures. But, there is currently no memory of which positions succeeded or failed. I know which positions I cannot do or have trouble doing. When I play, I hope they do not come up.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:13 pm 
Veteran
Looking forward to your new game and an updated version of Stay.
Good luck with all the work. I do hope you're progressing well!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:55 am 
Regular
Your games are simple and heaps of fun. Please keep up the awesome work.
Would love to see a few more variations.