de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Hit Or Zap
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:23 pm 
Veteran
It's just a silly little game that can go very painful, if you mess up really bad. ;)

This is one of the first scripts I made. But I never upload it, because I was not happy with it. I now polished it and hope you like it. :)

Funny note: I named the script 'Hit Or <b>Zap</b>' before Zap registered here. :lol:

Profile Send private message 

Re: Hit Or Zap
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:51 am 
Addict
MissEshock2002 wrote:
Funny note: I named the script 'Hit Or Zap' before Zap registered here. :lol:

For what it's worth, the name I initially wanted here was already chosen by someone else, which means that person here probably couldn't get that same name on a different site I'm on. :D

This game is fun, I initially played with 50 rounds and didn't quite realize I committed myself to maybe 40 minutes of counting in the head and also should have realized I'd be at level 20 for a long time. I got very focused at looking at the 3,2,1 countdown to start my internal counting and I ended up getting the time right maybe 75% of the time towards the end and usually only being a max of 3 seconds off apart from one time where I lost count and was 10 seconds off, which was :oops: :o fun(good fun).

-I didn't run into any bugs but there was a spelling error where 'startet' should be 'started'.
-I'm also curious when I see I'm 2.5 seconds off, I'm not sure if that means I was too early or too late so I can adjust my counting for the next round and maybe use the game to fine tune my internal clock. :geek:
-I was poking around reading the code a little bit because I'm trying to get an idea how to be literate writing groovy scripts, and see "Lucky!" "That was close!" and "Almost got punished!" but I'm not seeing these showing up while playing. I only see Time Hit! and the reward options or Missed!+punishment. It doesn't seem like any of this is commented out or written in a way to defeat the function, but it would be You wereinstead of You where if that gets added back in or fixed.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:04 pm 
Veteran
Zap wrote:
I initially played with 50 rounds
:o Alexis is not that mean if you provoke her.
Zap wrote:
-I'm also curious when I see I'm 2.5 seconds off, I'm not sure if that means I was too early or too late so I can adjust my counting for the next round and maybe use the game to fine tune my internal clock. :geek:
I know. I made it like this on purpose. :P
Zap wrote:
-I was poking around reading the code a little bit because I'm trying to get an idea how to be literate writing groovy scripts, and see "Lucky!" ...
That's a bug. I fix it and put better rewards for the lucky. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:16 am 
Addict
Another really great script! Thanks for sharing.

I've only gotten to play it once but it was really fun. I inadvertently played in a room next to one with a wall clock and I could hear the seconds touching away so I had a helping hand without intending to. I just wished I'd noticed sooner because my timing was really off to start. Lol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:21 pm 
Veteran
new in 1.1:
- option for min and max time to hit
- count down has different lengths
- better rewards if close to time
- shocks in shock sequence have different lengths
- bonus round offer if
Show spoiler

bamaswitch wrote:
Another really great script! Thanks for sharing.

I've only gotten to play it once but it was really fun. I inadvertently played in a room next to one with a wall clock and I could hear the seconds touching away so I had a helping hand without intending to. I just wished I'd noticed sooner because my timing was really off to start. Lol

Thank you!
But cheating must be punished! Report to DC! ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:40 am 
Addict
MissEshock2002 wrote:
But cheating must be punished! Report to DC! ;)

Argh! :o :shock: :? But I started with a compliment, right? Sigh..... :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:13 pm 
Regular
Thank you, Ma'am. This is a great game.

I would like to see the countdown removed though, as an option. It really helped me.

Plus when you manage to nail the last time, you seemingly don't get feedback (haven't tried to not nail it, so far, should probably try before reporting, but with lower settings on my device).

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:05 pm 
Veteran
estimslave82 wrote:
Thank you, Ma'am. This is a great game.

I would like to see the countdown removed though, as an option. It really helped me.

Plus when you manage to nail the last time, you seemingly don't get feedback (haven't tried to not nail it, so far, should probably try before reporting, but with lower settings on my device).

Thank you. :)
With 1.3 I added a count down option and a option if you get the time to hit told befor.
The last round not showing results should be fixed with update 1.2 befor.
With the update 1.2 I also added more bonus round offers. You get the bonus offers only if
Show spoiler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:58 pm 
Regular
It was actually version 1.2, then again, it is unlikely to win the last round anyhow.
I just verified this, it might have to do with running the script a second round, but I am not sure yet, and the number of shocks I'd like to take for testing is limited (but where would the fun be in this, if run in safemode (volume low))

As for the new additions: I like them

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:33 am 
Veteran
I fixed it. The time tolerance was not reset if you play a seconde time.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:15 am 
Regular
MissEshock2002 wrote:
I fixed it. The time tolerance was not reset if you play a seconde time.

Thank you, I will make sure to test it again in the next few days.

//EDIT: I just tested it. Works like a charm now. Also thank you for the option to remove the countdown. This made the script way more challenging.
If I could wish a few more additions those would be: make the prepare for shock time random in a user range and: have Alexis be an evil mistress: saving how many failures one had an deliver maximum shocks as her parting gift at the end for the failures (maybe at a random length)
Oh, and maybe a secret timer running after a while on the pause sites, where she says "don't keep me waiting"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:29 am 
Addict
I also like the countdown removal too and also turned off the time for next round feature too.

Quote:
If I could wish a few more additions those would be: make the prepare for shock time random in a user range and: have Alexis be an evil mistress: saving how many failures one had an deliver maximum shocks as her parting gift at the end for the failures (maybe at a random length)"

Oh, a final punishment? I like your idea!

Quote:
Oh, and maybe a secret timer running after a while on the pause sites, where she says "don't keep me waiting"

There is a punishment if you wait too long, I don't remember how long it is, Alexis will dish something out. I got hit with it when I got back after I had to run to the doorbell when I forgot I was receiving a signature-required delivery.

I've been playing this game often, I can't really figure out why I'm coming back so much because it's like corner time but now that I'm not waiting 42 seconds between turns since I can change the time now, it keeps me more in the game. I set the max time to 20 seconds but usually set the time window small enough to where I'm likely to mess it up.

Again, great job creating this one and adding more things to improve your scripts! I'm working on an Estim Sexscript of my own, might be awhile because it involves a large randomized array in a particular predicament style that demands constant interaction. I'm new to groovy and haven't programmed much before, so I basically have mostly been reading other SexScripts code to figure out how all the variables and functions interact. .. especially how to start and stop sound and how to operate the UI and process and correlate functionality to responses, at least that's how I'm learning it apart from referencing the Apache Groovy official docos and the script writing threads here. :ugeek: I'm also working on creating an Estim resource pack with files others could also use in their scripts, but I want to be sure I get it right the first time because I don't want to needlessly float multiple versions causing conflicts over minor changes.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:05 pm 
I'm interested to test all Estim and Shock scripts. But where can I find info what tens device to use, or how I would connect it to the computer?
Please advice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:42 pm 
Addict
humbleswede wrote:
I'm interested to test all Estim and Shock scripts. But where can I find info what tens device to use, or how I would connect it to the computer?
Please advice

There are several you can purchase. I have the 2B. You can do a web search and find alternate brands.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:50 pm 
Addict
An evil thought. How about displaying random numbers at random intervals to mess up someone's counting?