de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

DiceBets
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:09 pm 
Hi all,

I've uploaded a new script. This was heavily inspired by cd228's Farkel and also www.bondageprojects.com/poker/

I do like a good interactive game so made a simple gambling dice game. The main mechanic is very simple. You place a bet about if you think you will win, roll some dice, and the highest score over three rounds wins. The 'twist' is that either player can get more credits to play with by completing some actions. For the AI this is typically stripping, getting tied up, or allowing the player to stroke. For the player there is a marketplace with a range of options.

The simple game though did expand quite a bit, until I had 5 different opponents, each with different starting values, difficulty to beat, and interests that affect what is available in the marketplace and the prices, along with end game consequences.

Despite the growth in code, I think I get it all stable, and I haven't hit any bugs in a while. However the code is not the easiest for editing.

I will also say that I have beaten the computer plenty of times but bear in mind two things:
1) the AI nearly always has the advantage for finding it easier to get extra credits
2) as the player has bigger control in setting the bet level that is the main way to control the game to your advantage, so bet carefully.

Also if you beat an opponent they get a boost next time.

I hope the game is at a suitable level, it is quite hard I think and you may end up quite desperate for more credits if not careful.

Have fun though, and let me know if you have comments.

Profile Send private message 

Re: DiceBets
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:28 am 
Regular
Great effort in this script.

Some minor spelling error (I think):
Show spoiler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:02 pm 
Addict
This game is fun. I couldn't find any bugs and things flow well. I've lost to 3 of them and eventually played enough to win against everyone eventually with good luck and strategic betting. It seems buying extra dice before the opponent does is critical to having a proper chance.

Show spoiler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:30 pm 
Quote:
Some minor spelling error (I think):

swot: informal British verb - a person who studies very hard.
Yeah you are right about the spelling mistake. Now corrected.

Thanks for the comments. I agree that the first version was a bit short on the ending. I personally don't like scripts that drag out a lot of stroking after a long game, but even so I was over a bit too quick.

Fortunately the end state was a self-contained bit of coding so was easy to edit. I've put a bit more variety into it and allowed the player to have some say in how long it lasts. Hopefully will make the end a bit more rewarding.

Your comment about earning extra strokes to get yourself ready is partially deliberately. The AI needs a way to always get more credits to ensure the game continues and the player gets enough to declare victory and so it serves as a bit of early reward.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:32 pm 
Veteran
I won 3 times! :P But only with a very agressiv and painful strategy. :o

The only thing I don't like is that you can not deni some of the stroking deals. I had over 500 times to stroke!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:23 am 
Addict
MissEshock2002 wrote:
I won 3 times! :P But only with a very agressiv and painful strategy. :o

This was my strategy too.
Show spoiler

I find these games which offer spanking as an option(or some where it's the sole purpose of the game) are making me want to buy one of these computer controlled spanking machines and figuring out how to interface it with these games. That way I can keep up and not cheating myself out of a good spanking if my spanking arm gets tired from the ackward angle and lack of leverage trying to spank myself. There's also the element of not being in direct control of it too. I'd bondage myself to a bench and play. I look at the price of the commercial options for these and have a hard time justifying the US$495+price tag and the size of the equipment even though I know the equipment is expensive, I also don't need anything nearly that powerful, noisy(in the case of the air compressor type), or large(in the case of the spring type) because I have little storage in my house for anything larger than a small floor fan at this point. Any other options for impact play automation? I wonder if anyone has done something like this with Sexscripts for spanking(apart from modification of the related files to estim audio, as I've done that already for my banjo spanks folder).

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:33 pm 
I LOVE THIS GAME!!!! Only thing is it would be better, if spanks would be ballbusting :) but anyway its 5/5 game. Thank you for this :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:22 pm 
Veteran
Hey @SomeGuy22006 thanks for the new game, this is a lot of "fun"... Nicely done!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:11 am 
Newcomer
Love this script! Really fun. fantastic work! I would love a little comment at the end by the opponents saying (if they win) that they will get off on us being denied, and if they lose that we get to cum and they only get teased and denied.

This is my first time commenting anywhere here! I liked this script so much I wanted to let you know! :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:16 am 
Quote:
I LOVE THIS GAME!!!! Only thing is it would be better, if spanks would be ballbusting

Glad you enjoyed. If you play against Gia (or any opponent that has their interest as cbt) then the butt spanks are replaced with ball spanks.

Quote:
I would love a little comment at the end by the opponents saying (if they win) that they will get off on us being denied, and if they lose that we get to cum and they only get teased and denied.

It's a good suggestion to provide a bit of closure to the game. If I have enough things to add for a update I'll include that. Otherwise, just imagine the instruction is there?

Quote:
The only thing I don't like is that you can not deni some of the stroking deals. I had over 500 times to stroke!

That is a fair issue, in the end state for the AI it has to have a guaranteed way to get credits to ensure the game can continue correctly. If updating I may put an upper limit on the number required, or change it slightly so the AI can still earn credits for a bit less demand on the player. If you get too many more credits than the AI it forces it to offer more stroke for more credits so it can catch up. If you can keep the credit difference a bit lower by spending some it may help (but gives the AI a better chance of making a come back).

I had considered posting here my suggested strategy (based on the fact I know how the AI makes its decisions), however it seems people are just about managing on their own, so I'll leave it. Remember, if you beat an opponent they get more credits to start with next time, increasing the difficulty. I don't actually know how much of a credit deficit it is possible to win from without a lot of luck on the rolls.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:13 pm 
Shy
Problem is you can continue playing for awhile, with both of you doing badly, and then end up in a state with no points in the game (as they've been spent). You also end up with no way to get credits, other than 1200 spanks per round. You must then wait for your opponent to recover everything, before you are defeated.

Maybe one way to improve this is to have some of the points traded with the opponent, so they are not all removed from the game. e.g. If you gain 150 points for something, then have to pay 225 points to reverse it, the extra 75 points could go to the opponent.

Only spanks/strokes would permanently add points to the game, and only dice would permanently remove them. Hopefully this keeps things running a bit smoother.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:34 pm 
Quote:
Maybe one way to improve this is to have some of the points traded with the opponent, so they are not all removed from the game

I hadn't come across that problem as by the time the game was properly running I had enough strategy in mind to not get into a such stalemates. However your suggestion is a very good idea.

I've edited my version of the game and just need to play test it through a few times to make sure the balance remains OK.

I'll send out an update later in the week, this is therefore last call for feature requests on this: new actions to get credits, more opponents, different win/lose etc.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:17 pm 
New update out.

I've incorporated some of the suggestions, including some credits are transferred between players when an action is reversed. Its not a zero sum condition as credits are created in some situations, along with spanks and dice purchases adding/removing from the game.

Anyway, I think it might balance things a bit to keep a smoother play. Let me know if hits problems with long games.

I've added another opponent as well and the option for using an eStim in some cases. I don't personally have an eStim so haven't tested it. The script though makes an audio sound at various times after the eStim is active. It picks a random file from the ShockYourself folder if it exists, otherwise a random file from the sounds folder. Should there be any problems with this please give me very precise instructions to improve.

Have fun with it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:28 pm 
Veteran
Is this a bug? It plays the whole sound file. :shock:
Code:
def PlayeStim = { selectedFolder ->
// ...
    playBackgroundSound(finalFolder + soundlist[getRandom(soundlist.size())])
    wait(2)
// bug? is playBackgroundSound(null) missing here
}

This is a bug for not windows systems:
Code:
def PlayeStim = { selectedFolder ->
    def currentFolder
    def testFolder = new File("Sounds/" + selectedFolder) // bug! it must be: "sounds/" with lower s

A idea: Please add points for shocks! Like spanks for shocks: Less and less points.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:08 pm 
Quote:
Is this a bug? It plays the whole sound file

As I said I don't have an estim to test how suitable the script is, but you are right it will play the entire of whatever sound file it finds. Unless someone can provide me with an alternative bit of code I can only suggest making sure you only have suitable files in the target folder.

On a similar note it probably should have a playBackgroundSound(null) check but I am unsure of when it should be called, and what it would do. Help?

Quote:
This is a bug for not windows systems:

Thanks for spotting that bug. I'll correct for next minor update.

Quote:
A idea: Please add points for shocks! Like spanks for shocks: Less and less points.

The script currently does reward you with credits for enduring a shock in some situations. The amount doesn't change with number of shocks, but does vary a bit with opponent.