de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Oral Trainer
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:39 pm 
Shy
Hi all,

I've published my first script! An oral trainer program for those of us that enjoy that sort of thing. In a nutshell: service a dildo with your mouth to earn points. If you get enough points, you get to orgasm (and you have to improve a little before you can have another orgasm). In theory, it adapts to your skill level, though I suspect I'll have to tweak the balance to get it right.

As of version 0.2alpha:
----
- Fully playable, with (marginally) different prompts for men and women
- Remembers your score (and bypasses the 'benchmark' phase) for returning players
- Two games you can play to earn points (randomly selected)
- One mistress to serve (25 images and 13 sound effects)
- Seven creative ways to convince your Mistress to let you orgasm if you're a bit short!
- A debug mode (accessed by putting 'OralTrainer.IsDebug=true' in your data.properties file) for developers and cheaters
- You'll never think of elevator music the same again (assuming you take the updated speed test)

TODO List
--
- Figure out if this even works on Android
- Tweak the difficulty- I suspect its too hard. It certainly snowballs quickly.
- Adjust the prompt times- some are too fast, some are to slow. You should probably be able to click through most of them.
- Grammar, spelling and general word smithing
- More games for people with a mouth and a dildo- Suggestions anyone?
- Add some ambiance/encouragement to the orgasm sequence
- A male avatar (images and sounds) for people who swing that way- Any suggestions?
- More and better sound effects- Does anyone have a 'down' and 'up' sound that doesn't sound like crap
- Better ways of scoring the user (its a little hard to count when playing these games)

Profile Send private message 

Re: Oral Trainer
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:26 am 
Newcomer
This is an awesome script!

Here are some quick thoughts:
-Options for getting extra points if you use toys (hand cuffs, clothes pegs, butt plug, cross dressing, etc)
-Games where you have to follow a beat. They could be easy, medium, hard, and super hard, etc. Each may have varying paces and number of deepthroats. Some could include the use of toys.
-Use different size dildos?
-Different positions? For example Dildo attached to a wall so your on your knees, A dildo attached to a wall so your on all fours, etc.
-other punishments beside increasing the goal. For example spanking, ball busting (pussy or tit slaps), clothes pegs, etc.
-If the person has a lot of time, A version of deepthroat bingo: search faproulett.co for deepthroat bingo to get ideas.
-Actions other than deepthroat, like licking, sucking, face slaps (with the dildo), or worshiping the balls.

I hope you keep going with this one, my throats looking forward to it!

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 10:11 pm 
Newcomer
I was wondering if there is a way to slow down this script. I have a hard time reading fast enough what she is asking me to do. I have already set sexscripts to slow mode?
Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:28 am 
Newcomer
Hey, big fan here. So much so that I wish to see this project improve and had to make an actual account to drop a couple of thoughts.

You're certainly right about it snowballing too quickly. Doubling gets out of hand really fast. A professional throat whore could maybe squeeze 20 orgasms out of this program in a human lifetime if they did nothing else than played their entire life. I suggest just increasing the orgasm requirement a flat amount every time.

I've added up and down files I replaced yours with for your convenience. I usually use the vocalware Text-to-speech API demo on their site to make them. You might notice there's no download options, but addons such as Video DownloadHelper can rip them out as video files which are easily converted to audio-only formats as required.

Do note that if the speed training gets really intense it'll go to fast for even short audio like this, so you might want to consider some sort of a check that switches to just a "beat" once that treshold is crossed.

I really like the concept of pushing your limits, but the script also should take in to consideration that people usually can't just jump into their peak performance cold turkey at the start of a new session. Propably worth considering lowering the difficulty by a notch or two at the session start so they can ramp back up and exceed their previous performance.

Attachments:
down.mp3 [17.75 KiB]
Downloaded 849 times
up.mp3 [11.09 KiB]
Downloaded 800 times

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:36 pm 
Regular
I can unfortunately not get the script to run, because even a fresh install of SexScript can't handle the import of Timeunit at line 1.

I get the following error:

os.name : Windows 10
os.arch : x86
java.version : 1.8.0_211
org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup failed:

script1558209403711533093006.groovy: 42: Unknown type: IMPORT at line: 42 column: 3. File: script1558209403711533093006.groovy @ line 42, column 3.
import java.util.concurrent.TimeUnit;

Any ideas on how to fix that?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:06 am 
Shy
@datastar I get that error when I try to run the the wrong script file (i.e. when I run scripts/OralTrainer/OralTrainerImpl.groovy instead of scripts/OralTrainer.groovy). Maybe thats what you're running into?

@amy_allen Try version 0.3. The previous version wasn't honoring the SexScripts speed setting.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:22 am 
Shy
Hi All,

A new version of the Oral Trainer is available!

New in Version 0.3
-------------------

* Added two new games:
** Licking game: Lick up and down at the Domme's discretion (intended to give players a bit of a rest)
** Skills test: Like the licking game, but you take it in your throat instead (not particularly restful ;-) )

* Added a ramp-up based on a suggestion by deviator. The first task in a session is at 50% difficulty, the second is at 75%, then back to 100% from then on.
* Replaced the up/down mp3 files (based on the files provided by deviator)- let me know if these are any better.
* Increase the next orgasm by a flat rate (100 points) instead of doubling
* Allow players to endure bondage/punishment for a better grade. This is also the one and only way you can decrease the points until your next orgasm.
* Move the baseline tests out of the intro to help players get to the juicy stuff faster. These are now done inline as needed.
* Use the SexScripts wait function (instead of the Java one) so we can honor the game speed. NOTE: This does play havoc with the speed and skill games since those rely on accurate timing.
* Slow the prompts down, but provide a skip button for fast readers.

TODO List
--
* Figure out if this even works on Android
* Tweak the difficulty (an ongoing process, I'm sure)
* Adjust the prompt times- some are too fast, some are to slow. At least you can click through the ones that are too slow now.
* Grammar, spelling and general word smithing
* MOAR GAMES!!!
* A male avatar (images and sounds) for people who swing that way- Any suggestions?
* More and better sound effects (ambiance/encouragement for the orgasm sequence and punishment options)
* Better ways of scoring the user (its a little hard to count when playing these games)
* Pictures for the lick and skill games (strapon mistress with her hands at the right position?)
* Tie in with the toys.* options to intelligently display punishment options

I hope you enjoy it!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:44 pm 
Regular
brevell934 wrote:
@datastar I get that error when I try to run the the wrong script file (i.e. when I run scripts/OralTrainer/OralTrainerImpl.groovy instead of scripts/OralTrainer.groovy). Maybe thats what you're running into?

Oh, I did not see the other file! Thanks for the help. Works wonderfully now!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:58 pm 
Newcomer
You have made some very smart way to explain to the user how mutch length they need "to take".
The program work very good and very easy to use. You have done an amazing job!
The sound effect is brillant. The pictur is very hot. The mix of differenc assignment work brilliant!
- I think what you have createt one of the best sexscript.
And you write very good and readeble code. Well done!

- The numbers on the A, B, C, D and E buttons is strange somte times. Do they continue to count up for each round or am i missing somthing?
Some times it is 104, 110, 116, 120. Other times it is 3-4, 5-7, 8-10, 11+.
Maybe just more easy to count numbers of errors insted of number of success?

The extra point feature is a very good add to the game. Well done :)
But it is possible to take the same punishment multy times. Some of the them makes sense other do not.
But maybe increase the punishment sekund time, a player select the same punishment? Mabye increase plug size, weight, numbers slap?

Just a fast brainstorm...
Mix mode will be good?
- Lick (3-5), suck (3-5), hold 10-20 sec, suck (3-4), Lick (3-5) - Reapeat...

A mode with mix speed?
- Slow, normal, fast, normal, slow... Reapeat

A mode with with continue increase deep (up-down)?
Pos1 - Pos1,
Pos3 - Pos1,
Pos4 - Pos1
Pos6 - Pos1
Pos7 - Pos1
Pos9 - Pos1
pos10 - Pos1
Pos9 - Pos1
Pos7 - Pos1
Revers

Maybe add image of the toys when punish?

Maybe add pussy lick option and some sound effect...

Show spoiler

// Sorry to much feedback... Great work you have done.
If you add lot of new stuff in next edition. Maybe published then next release as a new SexScript. Example: "Oral Trainer V2".
There buy people can continue to use the old version, if they prefer to...

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 4:56 am 
Addict
I really like playing this Oral Trainer script, I think it was put together very well.

My wishlist or issues for the script as it's written in the current newest version 0.3 - I'm hoping this is constructive because in general, I think this is a script well done and I play it often. I really like what I'm being told during the endurance sections.
-The intro tests and even for sessions, I didn't immediately realize what the questions for grading would be, so I didn't try to keep track of the number of times I messed up or how many sucks I did for the speed test and guessed(oops). I think it should provide what metric to expect before starting.

During speed sessions, it gets to a speed where the audio ends up skipping beats and will say down twice because it doesn't have enough time to slip the audio for 'up' in time. It should probably catch a very high speedrating if it's above 2 audio file triggers per second(I think that's the timeframe?) to prevent it from saying up or down twice in a row. This was mentioned in other posts though too and I think the shorter up and down files helped.

I got bored with the lick session and changed my script on my computer to start a skill session instead of the lick session if it was part of the random choice, because I wanted that thing in my mouth and it's hard to lick it on my knees. I'm not sure what the suggested chair position is supposed to be so I just slapped the suction cup on the wall.

The endurance sessions get to feel a little long, but 2+ minutes of non-movement handcuffed with a dildo down my throat and I start to get bored, I think I'd be more entertained if it became more of a deepthroat session where I need to deep throat it for some randomly chosen time range of 10-45 seconds at a time, maybe hear some of the encourage files, up, down, etc. for the duration, I think that would mix things up a bit. ..or perhaps this deepthroat session idea is an added session instead of a replacement.

I think the speed sessions, lick, and skill sessions should be longer than a minute, especially if the total time I decide to play is more than 10 minutes, if I play Oral Trainer for 30 minutes, I feel like maybe 3-5 minute sessions are approprate. Perhaps when the speed or skill grades come in as A, the session gets longer and if errors(bad grades) start to come up, the sessions shorten back to the default.

Question: How is m_warmup being used? I'm not sure I understand when it gets it's initial value or when and how it gets changed.

[Skip reading the rest of this post if you have zero interest in pleasurable eStim and a potential release of an eStim fork]
I monkied with this script a bit for my own personal use and swapped the audio files to estim files awhile back. I guess this is not necessarily fitting to the orgasm denial theme of the script, but I wanted an eStim script that felt good(currently all released eStim in sexscripts have been designed as pain scripts) and this one felt easy to modify into that.

I was thinking of doing this with the SBBJ Phoenix (Self bondage blowjob trainer software from the Bound Anna forum) that uses a webcam to direct the BJ and give punishments as configured(such as additional sucks or a punishment wait time before bondage release) then I could have pain when I messed up by playing painful estim and pleasure while getting it right, but I could never get the software and my webcam to accurately determine successful and failing sucks and deep throats. I decided against modifying the files on that one because I'd want pain if I actually failed, not when the computer was failing to determine my mouth covered the detection region in time.

Here's how I configured Oral Trainer, it's pretty much a direct swap for audio files without any real changes to the script. Although that pretty much means you'd need to know the estim configuration basics and calibrate the estim before starting the script, ignoring the orgasm denial, scores, and chastity lockup stuff. I think if I released this, I would need to add an estim intro, calibration sequence, remove chastity, orgasm denial, and possibly the whole scoring system because I don't know how else to keep it integrated because adding eStim significantly changes the scope. I generally set the time to play for a long time and then just stop playing once I orgasm. This also means that since the audio output is all connected to the eStim device, all narration is lost and cues for what to do are replaced with eStim.

The big question: I can't find a license within this script, do I need permission from the author to release a fork? I understand if I do get the permission that I would need to change the title, author, version, and all of the appropriate code changes. ..but would that release also need to be without the license because the original didn't? Not sure how to handle that. If I don't get permission, the idea of releasing an estim version of an Oral related eStim script will die because I don't have the skill(yet) to scratch build a fresh script. Also for scripts of different authors, if they have the ND attribute that means no derivitives, does that mean I need to PM the author and work that out with them directly if I feel I could add something to their script and have them make the release if they approve it? I'm trying to understand the Sexscript rules so I can follow them so hopefully nobody ends up upset. If I scratch build and release something, I'd be 100% okay with script forks, audio resource reuse and derivatives, and if someone wants to go a different direction or swap out text, images, or mechanics, but I understand others might not feel that way about their own works.

This is how I put it all together:
Speed session eStim - I corresponded the up and down into two short but distinct feeling pleasurable files, which gets interesting when things get fast. It was hard to do because there is little ramp time available, oddly enough once you get things going fast enough, it becomes more of a constant feeling that changes when the files swap rather than like a brief pulse when it's slow. I thought about swapping this out for multiple files where it provides a stroke at a specific rate where the person would follow along, but the only files already created that I found that do this, that author was not okay with derivative releases. All the rest of the eStim I want to use would be either directly used or derived from content the authors are okay with this type of use and not subject to copyright restriction(most importantly not from the Sm***stim walled garden).

Skill session - Rather than trying to make 10 distinct positions, I made 5 files for combining the 2 closest positions (1,2 are the same) because it's easier to differentiate. I'm using tri-phase files where the left channel is stronger corresponding to the head at the 1 position and the right channel is the strongest at the base(which is where the common is connected), right electrode would be either an anal electrode or perineum electrode such as a TENS pad if you can get it to stay well enough with the jiggling bound to happen with a BJ. So the effect is that you feel what is happening to your junk and you duplicate it with your mouth.

Lick session - I removed this by changing the script so that way when you hit a lick session, it just starts a skill session because I would just treat the lick sessions as if they were skill sessions anyway but I suppose if I were to release this I could leave it as-is, perhaps others don't want their face to be balls deep as often as I do. :lol:

Endurance session - I replaced the encourage files with different pleasurable eStim files. So you're basically getting pleasurably rewarded during the deepthroat.