de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Re: Pain Stacks
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:36 pm 
Veteran
I made a little change to make retro game mode a little more nasty. :twisted:
Show spoiler

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:21 am 
Addict
I remember when I came across this comic a number of years ago and imagined being in her position and never thought I'd have the opportunity. Thanks for putting this together! On my second time running this script, I was chilling along with 3 shocks in and got the glitch where the stack was full and I got max pain without a chance to warm up. Now I have the taste of fear from the glitches and setting it to zero but I think I'll add one back after enough experience.

Would it be possible to add an option to randomize the shock time and wait time periods? Although I completely understand if this is undesirable if you are aiming to remain true to the comic.
For shock time, there might be the thought that maybe I'll hit the highest pain level, but when I hit that level, I won't know how long to expect the shock, but it will be more painful and frustrating if I think I'm getting a break but end up being wrong.
For wait time - Once I feel a noticeably longer wait, I know it's going to be a max shock which allows me to mentally prepare for it, but I lose the luxury of mentally preparing if the wait is random. This would add more fear and anticipation by adding another unknown. It would also make the game more frustrating when a longer wait comes towards the end and having no idea if the wait will feel like a friendly virtual dominant robot with a handful of acupuncture needles or a bear mauling me in a very sensitive place.

As a side note - I looked for more comics under the Phantast and Dominatricity and it appears the most recent thing I can find is a livejournal post about Second Life and one before it with the two web sites at the end of 2006 and there are a bunch of search results that I found a few years later asking where she went.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:32 pm 
Veteran
Zap wrote:
I remember when I came across this comic a number of years ago and imagined being in her position and never thought I'd have the opportunity. Thanks for putting this together! On my second time running this script, I was chilling along with 3 shocks in and got the glitch where the stack was full and I got max pain without a chance to warm up. Now I have the taste of fear from the glitches and setting it to zero but I think I'll add one back after enough experience.

Thank you and Ouch! :)

Zap wrote:
Would it be possible to add an option to randomize the shock time and wait time periods?

Yes. I'll write random ranges for wait and shock time on the todo list.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 10:17 pm 
Addict
Wow! I finally got the chance to try this and it is *evil*!! :shock: :twisted:

I hope to have some time this weekend to really push my levels with it. :D

Are there any other differences in the classic and retro versions?

An idea - perhaps a setting that blanks the screen so you have no idea what is coming next?

I have a quick question - sometimes, even when I run a test of the tens unit to set the sound levels, I have to hit the button a couple of times in a row before the sound (and shock) are correct. The other times the shock is almost like a light tickle. Once I hit the button again, I get the full zolt. Possibly a bug?

And some of the sound files never really play correctly for me. Probably a setting on my end but when they are used, it is almost always like the tickle. For example, the last time I tried the script, once I hit level 20, what should have been a strong shock was a very minor tickle. Almost anti-climatic.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 2:59 am 
Addict
Quote:
I have a quick question - sometimes, even when I run a test of the tens unit to set the sound levels, I have to hit the button a couple of times in a row before the sound (and shock) are correct. The other times the shock is almost like a light tickle. Once I hit the button again, I get the full zolt. Possibly" a bug?

This sounds like a device issue, maybe others have your device and could advise, what are you using, normally there isn't an external input for a tens unit. If you play level 20 in the config mode with each type of sound file, perhaps there is one that doesn't work with your estim device.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 2:56 pm 
Addict
Zap wrote:
This sounds like a device issue, maybe others have your device and could advise, what are you using, normally there isn't an external input for a tens unit. If you play level 20 in the config mode with each type of sound file, perhaps there is one that doesn't work with your estim device.

Thanks for the reply. I am using a 2B but I believe it is something to do with the program and sound files. I do think my unit isn't compatible with all of the sound files but with some of the others, sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. These particular scripts are the only ones I ever have issue with. That being said, I am VERY new to sound estim and I very well could be the weak link in this. ;)

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 8:39 pm 
Veteran
bamaswitch wrote:
Are there any other differences in the classic and retro versions?

In Classic you play till x stacks are full.
In Retro you play till you got x shocks.
(I'll put this text on the game mode selection with the next version.)

The modes have different glitches, because some would'nt make sense.
Little warning: You should keep the number of glitches very low!

bamaswitch wrote:
An idea - perhaps a setting that blanks the screen so you have no idea what is coming next?

You don't want to see my nice graphics! I'm disappointed! :o
But you asked nice. I can build in a blank screen option. ;)

bamaswitch wrote:
I have a quick question - sometimes, even when I run a test of the tens unit to set the sound levels, I have to hit the button a couple of times in a row before the sound (and shock) are correct. The other times the shock is almost like a light tickle. Once I hit the button again, I get the full zolt. Possibly a bug?

The test always plays the same sound file. If the same sound file does not work all the time, it could be something with your setup.
But I think this is it -> Some frequencies don't work with some devices.
Turn down your device before doing this!! ->
Look up what input frequency your device can work with.
You can download Audacity and generate 3 different tones (sine, square, sawtooth) with any frequency.
With this you can find the tone and frequency you like or hate. :twisted:
Remove the sound files in "sexscripts/sounds/ShockYourself".
With my other script "Shock Yourself Macro Maker" you can make all the files for the scripts very easy.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:38 am 
Addict
Has anyone managed to get this to work with Android? I don't always have a computer available and would to play using my phone.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:19 pm 
Veteran
bamaswitch wrote:
Has anyone managed to get this to work with Android? I don't always have a computer available and would to play using my phone.

I can't test on android. :(

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:32 pm 
Regular
I just wanted to thank you for this masterpiece of torture.

The glitches make this so frustrating and torturous. I love (and hate) it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:09 pm 
Addict
Ok, I'm curious from those with a 2B - what sound levels do you use? And where do you place your electrodes at these levels?

I think I'm realizing that I'm a wimp! LOL :oops: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:08 pm 
Veteran
estimslave82 wrote:
I just wanted to thank you for this masterpiece of torture.

The glitches make this so frustrating and torturous. I love (and hate) it.

Thank you. :)
A small update will coming.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:02 am 
Regular
bamaswitch wrote:
Ok, I'm curious from those with a 2B - what sound levels do you use? And where do you place your electrodes at these levels?

Actually depends:
Normally I use these scripts after I had an estim session (some of the milovana estim teases are great). To punish an orgasm.
That said: that means, that I am already acquainted to the electro. In that case Max on High is a good option. Plus I must say the estim 2B can't output as much as my electrastim Em140 (but the later one isn't doing digital, but analog). Also I have found out there is a huge difference between using either of these battery powered (low intensity) and connected to a power supply.
I am still curious to try out an ET-312, the holy grail. But thus far I have refrained from buying one.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:21 pm 
Veteran
new in 0.7:
- bugfixs
- random pain level option
- random shock time option
- random wait time option
- hide pain level option
- shock type option: single or sequence
- number of glitches default = 0

I set the default number of glitches to 0. This is for new "victims" so they don't get a bad surprise if they overlook the option.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:15 am 
Addict
MissEshock2002 wrote:
new in 0.7:
- bugfixs
- random pain level option
- random shock time option
- random wait time option
- hide pain level option
- shock type option: single or sequence
- number of glitches default = 0

I set the default number of glitches to 0. This is for new "victims" so they don't get a bad surprise if they overlook the option.

LOVE the new updates!! Thank you. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next