de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Pain Stacks
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:59 pm 
Veteran
This is the first test version!
Selfbondage is not recommended, because sessions can be very long with some settings!

The idea is from a old comic. But I forget what comic it is. :?

The graphic glitches out. :(

Have fun testing! :D

Profile Send private message 

Re: Pain Stacks
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:23 am 
Shy
Intrigued! But I get the error message below when I try to play it. I do have the latest ShockYourself installed...

Hope you can help :)

Attachments:
File comment: Error Message
Screenshot from 2020-02-29 23-21-55.png
Screenshot from 2020-02-29 23-21-55.png [ 24.18 KiB | Viewed 18516 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:56 pm 
Veteran
ostermanblue wrote:
Intrigued! But I get the error message below when I try to play it. I do have the latest ShockYourself installed...

Hope you can help :)

I made it so it works now with older java version.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:21 pm 
Regular
I got a similar error message, but it was cured when I update to the latest version of "sexscripts".

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:30 pm 
Veteran
I asked someone knowing my kinks for help with the flickering text. But he do not work for free! While he made the new fancy graphics I paid him well. hihi ;)
He had the idea for the
Show spoiler
, too.
You can write me new idea for that here too!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:20 pm 
Regular
Do you by chance have any sound files 800-1200 hz. 100hz seems to make desensitize the nerves on my cock too soon. Plus I run a stereo stim unit which requires much higher volumes.
And as always, thank you so much for your time with this. SOOOOOOOO much fun. :)

Thanks
Jacob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:39 pm 
Veteran
jacobsmith1 wrote:
Do you by chance have any sound files 800-1200 hz. 100hz seems to make desensitize the nerves on my cock too soon. Plus I run a stereo stim unit which requires much higher volumes.
And as always, thank you so much for your time with this. SOOOOOOOO much fun. :)

Thanks
Jacob

I made all sound files with Audacity macros. You can make you own too. But this is very anoying to make all by hand. So I make this: Shock Yourself Macro Maker
That work for Pain Stacks too.

How to make louder I don't know. Audacity can auto make only with amplitude 1.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:52 pm 
Regular
Thank you, Ma'am,

this script is really devilish, especially with the added glitches feature. Now even looking at the bars does not necessarily help, but rather frustrates.

Thank you again, this game is a great punishment game.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:59 pm 
Regular
MissEshock2002 wrote:
How to make louder I don't know. Audacity can auto make only with amplitude 1.

Well amplitude 1 means maximum audio output, so not much to do here. But the real solution is as follows (and that is what I tend to do):
I calibrate with pain level 15 to create a good amount of pain. So my Estim device is set as high as I feel okish at pain file 15. Then I configure pain stacks to go up to 20. Sometimes with self bondage, sometimes with a gag, sometimes without. It is always very mean and worst thing is to be able to see what's coming in the graph and of course the glitches ...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:05 pm 
Veteran
I made the glitches more nasty. :twisted:
Some changed and there are new glitches:
Show spoiler

Have fun! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:51 pm 
Addict
I'm under quarantine here and have a house full of people who normally wouldn't be here. My playtime has been negatively impacted :x . Cant wait to have some play time again and try the new script. It looks like fun!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:29 am 
Shy
Thanks for all your great work, this looks very interesting, can't wait to give it a go. Reminds me of this story https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/self-bon ... in-program, This would be the perfect bit of software :-)) If you haven't seen it before well worth a read.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:37 am 
Veteran
tinydickedshane wrote:
I'm under quarantine here and have a house full of people who normally wouldn't be here. My playtime has been negatively impacted :x . Cant wait to have some play time again and try the new script. It looks like fun!

Same. I can't go to my friend who can apply my special needs to my butt cheeks and other bits.
A visit to the dicsipline clinic would make to many suspecious slap sounds. :oops: Good thing clothespins are silent and I have a bag full. :lol:

spooky100 wrote:
Thanks for all your great work, this looks very interesting, can't wait to give it a go. Reminds me of this story https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/self-bon ... in-program, This would be the perfect bit of software :-)) If you haven't seen it before well worth a read.

Oh, thank you! <3 This is the comic I was meaning in my first post!

Now I know the comic again I can make a game mode that is a bit like in the comic. With a fixed number of shocks and only show what shock can come but not how high the current shock is.
Too bad SS can't do the mic input thing and I don't know how to do it in java.
But I can make a stop button like in shock yourself you don't want to press. :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:28 pm 
Shy
I was going to try this with the Shock yourself program, but not had time yet, I have a sound sensitive switch/relay, (just Google for them) which will connect to the contacts in the mouse button, so when it picks up a sound its equivalent to pressing the mouse button, you just need to make sure the mouse pointer stays over the on screen button.

So if you make a sound its the same as clicking the mouse :-)

Keep up the good work though this is great..... Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:02 am 
Veteran
Now I understand the java graphics thing. So I made it look like in the comic.
There are now two game modes. Classic is the old one I made. Retro is a like the comic.

spooky100 wrote:
I was going to try this with the Shock yourself program, but not had time yet, I have a sound sensitive switch/relay, (just Google for them) which will connect to the contacts in the mouse button, so when it picks up a sound its equivalent to pressing the mouse button, you just need to make sure the mouse pointer stays over the on screen button.

So if you make a sound its the same as clicking the mouse :-)

Keep up the good work though this is great..... Thanks

I've added the stop shock button to Pain Stacks too.