de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Re: Toy
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:31 pm 
Regular
On a lighter note I forgot to log out on Wednesday night, came back to 1430 punishment points ( I looked out of interest) was a fairly extended cbt punishment session but not massively longer than a normal punishment, still won’t be doing it again, well ok maybe I will :lol: ;)

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:24 pm 
Regular
Hey rascalDan,

I enjoy the script very much!
The tone of voice, the waiting and the assignments are all very good and well put together.
A minor disturbance is that it sometimes looks like Mistress Ancilla lives in a different time zone..
I appreciate the time and effort you must have put in coding all this.
I served Mistress Ancilla a lot of times now.
I thought you had plans to extend the abilities of the script?
Would be so nice!
Are you still working on it?

Greetings, Tim.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:07 pm 
Addict
Hi Tim,
Glad you're liking it.
Time zones have been an issue a lot... to be honest, I'm not sure I ever published the latest version which should have addressed it. Are you using the one from here or from the source repository? Living on roughly UTC time here has made it impossible to test properly.
I did/do have plans, and started to make some headway on them... and then damn... I became not single! So my plans kinda got shelved along with my need for it. It's not a dead project though... I will probably still add to it and probably should release some of the other content.
Thanks
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:03 pm 
Regular
Hey Dan,

Wow you answered me quickly!
I use the one from this site.
I also got the improved version from git.randomdan.homeip.net, but when I try to start it, it returns an error about line 42 immediately..
Nice for you to be with someone now! Hopefully all your fantasies are becoming true :D
Is it possible for you to publish te corrected script here? (maybe with a little 'teaser' for what you have in mind for the future?)
Would be great!

Greetings, Tim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:50 pm 
Addict
Hi Tim,
OK weird.. I just tried it myself... line 42, unexpected character and then a lot of utter nonsense? I tried to open the archive instead of unzipping it first... it's been a while! Did you unpack it? Otherwise... not sure, works for me... line 42 is just setup, doesn't do anything.... could you provide more detail.
Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:14 pm 
Regular
Hey Dan,
When I go to the URL I directly get the toy.groovy-file, so not a zip-file.
I did put the text in an editor and saved it as toy.groovy. When I use that file, SScripts returns something like:
.. 42: unexpected token: < @line 42, column 3. <!DOCTYPE html>.
When I directly save the file (I tried that just now) and run that SScripts returns:
Error No signature of method: ss.Fullscript_toy.showLounge() is applicable for agument types: () values: []
Help?!
Greetings, Marco.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:40 am 
Addict
OK... the git repo link view is causing confusion for people, that much is clear :-) Sorry about that.

I'll try to get the latest version published properly on this site proper over the next few days.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:41 pm 
Regular
Anyone altered the values in domme to change Ancilla’s temperament, I’ve recently changed the probabilities to reduce the chance of stroking/edging. Also playing with the idea of using these settings to enable periods of complete lock ups with no release for play sessions - anyone else done anything? Care to share?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:17 pm 
Addict
Ooo ooo!! I have! I have!
Got an image pack of Dannii Harwood with a dungeon set.. if that get picks, you're only unlocked for CBT and then it's back again straight afterwards.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:58 pm 
Regular
Well of all people, if anyone might have I did expect you to have.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:50 pm 
Regular
Haha, it would be very helpful if you could publish the better version here on SexScripts!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:07 pm 
Newcomer
Hi,

What is the effect of agreeing to permanent chastity? Does this mean you will never get unlocked again? Or does this mean you will always be locked except when the script is actively teasing you?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:32 pm 
Addict
You'll be kept locked unless being teased/punished... I'm not that mean! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:28 pm 
Regular
rascalDan wrote:
Hi Tim,
Glad you're liking it.
Time zones have been an issue a lot... to be honest, I'm not sure I ever published the latest version which should have addressed it. Are you using the one from here or from the source repository? Living on roughly UTC time here has made it impossible to test properly.
I did/do have plans, and started to make some headway on them... and then damn... I became not single! So my plans kinda got shelved along with my need for it. It's not a dead project though... I will probably still add to it and probably should release some of the other content.
Thanks
Dan

Hi Dan! this script is awesome!
Please help solve the problem with the wrong sleep time of the virtual mistress, all the most interesting happens at night at my time and when I have a day she sleeps, I tried to rearrange the time to Hawaiian, at first it helped, now it crashes again. I understand the problem you solved, but I can not understand where to look for the latest version.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:54 pm 
Addict
So... apparently I'm an idiot... I marked my latest version as published... but looking at the release date on the scripts, I never actually published it. Which means its missing the fix for time zones from 3 years ago, well done me.

I am however struggling to publish the latest... cos java.io.ioexception... ah sigh.. watch this space :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next