de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Looking for help with new scipt
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:41 am 
Shy
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone is able to help. I am looking to have a script built. The reason I am asking for help is although I have some ideas for it, I also want it to be a surise for myself and not sure the best way to do this, also my script writing is not the best.

My idea is a script that tells you how to put yourself into differnet self bondage scenarios, such as what restraints and toys to use, how long you will be held in bondage and shows pictures while you are locked, you can select the type.

It will use a camera to take pictures of combination locks so you can set it to random code, let the computer take a picture and hide the picture until the release time.

I hope it all makes sence and i know there is loads of differnet ideas hence why I need help as i have no idea where to start.

Drop me a message if you are intered in helping.

Thank you

Profile Send private message 

Re: Looking for help with new scipt
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:02 pm 
Site Admin
Hello

As I see it, it should be possible with SexScripts.
My advice is to begin by the simplest things, like the text scenarios with pictures, without webcam.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:55 am 
Shy
Thanks for the advice, doti.

I will start working on it but if anyone wants to join in to help please let me know.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:05 pm 
Regular
Hi Nick,

I’m 85% through building a script that does all this and a lot more. It’s just very hard to find time to finish it though. May be a while yet.

The basis is a friend tricks/blackmails you into being her slave. Your in real self bondage with very little control over the “slave training session time”.

Each session is random with different challenges such as line writing, memory test, edging training etc. And you need to pass them all to see the ending. You will made made to wear certain clothes and used certain toys at random each session.

Ideally the user will have audio e stim and a Vib wand with “USB switch box” to make full use of the script and be really Teased and tortured but it is not mandatory for the script to work.

Biggest issue I’m having is script size and how I can reduce it. At the moment I’m about 6 times the max size :shock:

Feel free to send any ideas you have.

Cheers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:19 pm 
Site Admin
Check this topic about too big scripts, it may help.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:06 pm 
Regular
Thanks Doti,

it’s really just multimedia that is causing me the issues. I’m using a lot of media to stop it becoming repetitive and easy as the scripts loops a lot with random choice images/text/games etc.

I read a post before about making media packs. When I’m finished the scripts I’ll find that again and see if I can figure it out haha.

Thanks