de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Re: Shock Yourself
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:50 am 
Veteran
lockedlittlecock wrote:
Fantastic and original idea... I love that you are continuing to develop this. I See a host of possible additions and options for this in the future. Great work

I crave the punishment but am filled with dread at every push of the "SHOCK" button.... perfect.

Thank you.
Please tell me what additions and options you mean! I think of some but you can have better kinky ideas. ;)

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:51 am 
Veteran
freshstart4flr wrote:
MissEshock2002 wrote:
freshstart4flr wrote:
Can't wait for an addon where the script e-locks a chastity device on in between sessions :)

I don't know that. Is that possible?

The script now can open the cd tray and has countdown befor start.

With some of the new remote locking devices, I don't see why not.

What remote locking devices? I don't know any. Can it be build in script now?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:09 pm 
Shy
MissEshock2002 wrote:

I don't know scripting, Miss, but i do know there are a few devices on the market that can be remotely/electronically locked, just not sure how good they are. There are a number of ways to enable scripts in SS to work on the internet (there's a ton of them in the archive), so I can't imagine it would be impossible. I will look into it if You wish. Feel free to DM me here and I'll see what I can dig up for You :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:27 am 
Addict
Hello! Haven't had time to play it since the most recent update (work is kickin my ass), but did open it up just to see what you did. Very nice work! The newest update is much more visually pleasing than the prior ones. I hope to have a little playtime tomorrow or the next day and will let you know if I find any bugs but it sure looks like it has come along nicely. Thank you so much for all the effort you are putting into it. I'm always shocked at the fact I make a small suggestion and a day or two later there it is :). Your work is greatly appreciated!
TDS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:32 pm 
Veteran
freshstart4flr wrote:
MissEshock2002 wrote:

I don't know scripting, Miss, but i do know there are a few devices on the market that can be remotely/electronically locked, just not sure how good they are. There are a number of ways to enable scripts in SS to work on the internet (there's a ton of them in the archive), so I can't imagine it would be impossible. I will look into it if You wish. Feel free to DM me here and I'll see what I can dig up for You :)

I got your DM and awsert. :)
I dont know how to do that. I will not touch it for now.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:47 pm 
Veteran
tinydickedshane wrote:
I'm always shocked at the fact I make a small suggestion and a day or two later there it is :). Your work is greatly appreciated!
TDS

Thank you! You will be shocked again. :P I have make it more nasty. :twisted:

Pain level and shock time can now go up with every penalty! It must be set in config.

Suggetsions are always welcome. I like it to make things more kinky! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:32 pm 
Veteran
Hi MissE....great work! I had some fun with this last weekend, looking forward to playing with some of the new parameters next time I have a chance.

My initial experience taught me something about myself. I know that if not pressing the button is eventually going to cause more pain, then I just make sure I get that button pressed each time to get through it with as little pain as possible. I played with pain level 3-10 so I guess I calibrated the stim at 3 so by the time I got to 8, 9, 10....OUCH! Great script for a self punishment for sure.

You could very easily tie this into some games :) BuzzQuiz for sure with each wrong answer counting as a miss. Shock Blackjack would be another good one.

Also, you could require the button to be pressed in a certain range of time. For example, if your range was 2s and the to next push was 6s, your range would be 4-6s and either a late or an early push would be a miss.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:38 am 
Addict
I got to play a little last night. LOVE LOVE LOVE the changes! I hope I'm not being too big a PITA but have one more thought for an update. As near as I can tell, the final punishment is one shock for each missed shock over the course of the game. It would be really cool if the user could increase that. Say over the course of the game I missed five shocks. As it is now that would result in a final punishment of 5 zaps at the end of the game. Wonder how it would be if I could set it for 2 or 3 or 10 zaps for each earlier missed shock? Just a thought :)
TDS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:40 am 
Regular
MissEshock2002 wrote:
lockedlittlecock wrote:
Fantastic and original idea... I love that you are continuing to develop this. I See a host of possible additions and options for this in the future. Great work

I crave the punishment but am filled with dread at every push of the "SHOCK" button.... perfect.

Thank you.
Please tell me what additions and options you mean! I think of some but you can have better kinky ideas. ;)

Ideas I had:

1) One rather nasty idea I had was to make a "Random" option for the number of shocks to receive... specify a min and max say, 10 to 100. When the victim starts the punishment they will not know how many shocks they will have to endure... it might be 2 it might be 60. After all they are being punished.

2) Not sure if its possible but imagine if instead of pushing the button to begin a shock of some length, what if the user had to "hold the button down" for the entire shock. In other words the next shock will be for 8 seconds at level 10... so the user must push and hold the mouse button down, truly giving them-self a shock of the specified time. If they let go too soon then obviously they get a penalty added to the end, and the penalty should be worse then the original. On the other hand they will want to let go of the button as soon as they can as it will keep shocking until they stop pushing. and maybe you want to make the sound file jump up a half a second after the time is up to force them into making mistakes, as they will want to let go right at the correct time but not too early... yes it's mean, and that's why I like the idea.

3) And then there is the obvious idea of making even more sound files of increasing volume up to say 20 that way there is lots of room to increase the penalty for mistakes and such.

4) Also, saw tooth or sine waves are more intense for most to endure, so maybe toss those in at random so the user is never knowing if the shock will be a straight shock at level X for Y seconds or a fast series of jolts at level X for Y seconds.

I like idea number 2 the best because they way if the user ties 1 hand, and the other has to hold down the mouse key, they can not cheat and reach to turn down the level or something on the TENs unit... plus it forces them to apply the whole punishment to them-self not just initiate it.

Possible Bug though I found, not sure: when I chose the "final punishment" options and select "applied" I seems to actually set it as "none" when I run the program. Or maybe I am not understanding that option.

Anyway, just some random thoughts. Fantastic work really love it.
lockedlittlecock

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:50 pm 
Veteran
Thank you, ispank. :)

I have 2 more ideas I want to make. When it's done I can maybe look in BuzzQuiz and Shock Blackjack and make some updates.
Other autors can copy any of my code and use the wave files. :)
Do soneone need the makros for audacity?

ispank wrote:
Also, you could require the button to be pressed in a certain range of time. For example, if your range was 2s and the to next push was 6s, your range would be 4-6s and either a late or an early push would be a miss.

Show spoiler

You know not the time. You can not make a timer on screen without button and text flicker. :( Hitting the right time is than more a lucky one.
The button can updated after a wait of a few seconds. But then the new button will flicker.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:56 pm 
Veteran
tinydickedshane wrote:
I got to play a little last night. LOVE LOVE LOVE the changes! I hope I'm not being too big a PITA but have one more thought for an update. As near as I can tell, the final punishment is one shock for each missed shock over the course of the game. It would be really cool if the user could increase that. Say over the course of the game I missed five shocks. As it is now that would result in a final punishment of 5 zaps at the end of the game. Wonder how it would be if I could set it for 2 or 3 or 10 zaps for each earlier missed shock? Just a thought :)
TDS

Thanks you, tinydickedshane. :)
You want a multiplier. Look for update! ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:09 pm 
Veteran
lockedlittlecock wrote:
Ideas I had:

1) One rather nasty idea I had was to make a "Random" option for the number of shocks to receive... specify a min and max say, 10 to 100. When the victim starts the punishment they will not know how many shocks they will have to endure... it might be 2 it might be 60. After all they are being punished.

2) Not sure if its possible but imagine if instead of pushing the button to begin a shock of some length, what if the user had to "hold the button down" for the entire shock. In other words the next shock will be for 8 seconds at level 10... so the user must push and hold the mouse button down, truly giving them-self a shock of the specified time. If they let go too soon then obviously they get a penalty added to the end, and the penalty should be worse then the original. On the other hand they will want to let go of the button as soon as they can as it will keep shocking until they stop pushing. and maybe you want to make the sound file jump up a half a second after the time is up to force them into making mistakes, as they will want to let go right at the correct time but not too early... yes it's mean, and that's why I like the idea.

3) And then there is the obvious idea of making even more sound files of increasing volume up to say 20 that way there is lots of room to increase the penalty for mistakes and such.

4) Also, saw tooth or sine waves are more intense for most to endure, so maybe toss those in at random so the user is never knowing if the shock will be a straight shock at level X for Y seconds or a fast series of jolts at level X for Y seconds.

1) I had the same idea. Look for update! ;)

2) I had the same idea with a little random delay start. Too bad that's not working. :(
For this I must to go deep in java. Its called key event or some thing. If it work with SS?

3) I don't want to damage things. :(
The amplitude in sound can go up to 2. Can it go that high without breaking things?

4) I had saw tooth and others in mind too with random select. Look for update! ;)

lockedlittlecock wrote:
I like idea number 2 the best because they way if the user ties 1 hand, and the other has to hold down the mouse key, they can not cheat and reach to turn down the level or something on the TENs unit... plus it forces them to apply the whole punishment to them-self not just initiate it.

If you have a old keyboard you can remove all buttons but space. :twisted:

lockedlittlecock wrote:
Possible Bug though I found, not sure: when I chose the "final punishment" options and select "applied" I seems to actually set it as "none" when I run the program. Or maybe I am not understanding that option.

Oh a bug. :oops: A bug with a nasty surprise at the end. :twisted:

lockedlittlecock wrote:
Anyway, just some random thoughts. Fantastic work really love it.
lockedlittlecock

Thanks you, lockedlittlecock. :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:26 am 
Addict
"One rather nasty idea I had was to make a "Random" option for the number of shocks to receive... specify a min and max say, 10 to 100. When the victim starts the punishment they will not know how many shocks they will have to endure... it might be 2 it might be 60. After all they are being punished." Yes please! I love the idea of throwing in some randomness, makes things more exciting!

"Also, saw tooth or sine waves are more intense for most to endure, so maybe toss those in at random so the user is never knowing if the shock will be a straight shock at level X for Y seconds or a fast series of jolts at level X for Y seconds."
I like this one too!

"Oh a bug. :oops: A bug with a nasty surprise at the end."
I love surprises!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:27 am 
Regular
Its been a long time since I took time to log in here, but did just to comment on this topic.
so here goes, .........Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!
Game is awesome, and with each new up date, feels like a new game again. I just want to encourage you to keep up the awesome job!!
This latest update turned from fun to feeling like I was being tortured. Just what I needed. I diddnt want to continue, but i was forced as I was handcuffed with key in tray. Worked perfectly and ended up with 56 shocks total. Started with a hard cock, ended with a limp biscuit. I took a break for 30 minutes and restarted the program. I was almost crying because i diddnt want to press apply shock. I got to the point I was talking to my hand telling not to do it. I beg you not to do it, and my hand pressed it. Maybe out of body experience. My hand felt not like my hand.
Anyways, I plan on continuing to play 2 times a day for a while and look forward to each new update.
Again, thank you Miss for this and please keep torturing me. :)

~Jacob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:28 pm 
Veteran
I just have to say MissE, great work! You are so responsive to all of the suggestions!

A couple of thoughts on how to implement a couple of lockedlittlecock's suggestions:

For his idea number 2 (user holds button down the entire time). Yeah, you have to be able to detect both the button press and the button release events and I don't think there is any way to do this within sexscripts. It would be a great addition to the sexscripts library though. If you wanted to do it within the script, I think it's called an actionEvent and you would have to create a handler and all of that. There's a groovy package called groovyBeans that might have this built in.

http://docs.groovy-lang.org/docs/groovy ... rList.html

For idea number 3 (adding pain levels). You could use the same max and min, just create more steps in between. For instance, right now, 1 is your min and 10 is your max. You could make 1 your min and 20 your max (20 would be the same file as your current 10) then each step in between would end up with a smaller delta amplitude. The change here is that right now if pain levels are set to (3-10) it would calibrate to 3. For me this sets power to 80% on my 2B for me. If you had 20 steps and I calibrated to 3, I would probably end up at 90% or 100% so therefore when I get to 20, it would be more painful. This would also help to have more granularity as the punishment progressed.

Keep up the great work!!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next