de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Shock Yourself
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:17 pm 
Veteran
Please give feekback and tell me errors!
Does the sound work good with your estim device?

If you get the error message "ERROR! Missing sound files: [estime_square_10sec_level11, estime_square_10sec_level12, ... ,estime_square_10sec_level20]" do this:

1. delete dir 'ShockYourself' in the dir 'sounds'.
Code:
sexscripts/sounds/ShockYourself

2. reinstall ShockYourself

or

1. go to 'sexscripts/sounds/ShockYourself'
2. delete the files 'estime_square_10sec_level1.wav', 'estime_square_10sec_level2.wav' to 'estime_square_10sec_level10.wav' (10 files)

Last edited by MissEshock2002 on Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Shock Yourself
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:43 am 
Addict
I downloaded it and "test ran" it just to see what it was all about. Looks like fun(?). I haven't had enough free time the last couple of days to break out the estim and actually play but will try to do so over the next couple of days. I'll let you know if I come up with any feedback. Thanks for coding it!
TDS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:05 am 
Addict
Hello MissEshock2002!
Ive ran the script as intended and have feedback for you. The sounds trigger my Estim nicely. Strong shock at full volume and the right settings on the stim box. I am confused about a couple of things. They may be glitches or just as likely user error but here goes. I cant figure out the "final punishment". If I choose yes or no the script seems to behave the same. I gave myself the impression that there would be an additional punishment at the end related to missed shocks (if that isn't how it is supposed to work that would be a really cool update). If that is how it is supposed to work it doesnt for me. There is also a variable to add shocks when one is missed. No matter the number I input, it seems to add one for each one missed. I'd love to be able to increase that number. There is also a variable "shocks added to penalty shocks per missed penalty shock" or something similar and I cant figure out what that does :). Anyhow, I enjoyed running the script. I only had time to run it 2 or 3 times but I will experiment with it over the weekend and see if I can figure out if I'm just not understanding some of the settings or ? Thanks for writing it! I can see myself playing with it often!
TDS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:31 pm 
Veteran
Thank you for feedback! :)
You are right. “final punishment” is an additional punishment at the end. I changed it. Now it is so that you can chose the final punishment coming after missed self applied shocks or after some total received shocks. This is better now because it not is running endless.
Add shocks when one missed is a bug. Is fix with next version.
The shocks you get if no clicked the button are called now penalty. Penalty shocks added increases the penalty.
I made a “experimental feature”. It must be unlocked in settings. Please test carefull!
New version will up very soon. :)

Please can an admin be nice and delete the script “Shock Yourself” version 1.0.
I had the name “MissEshock” from failed register account in 1st version in the script. :oops: Now I have the script linked to account “MissEshock2002”. Thank you! :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:10 pm 
Shy
Simple, effective, efficient, and easy to use. Love it!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:05 am 
Addict
I look forward to the next version and cant wait to see what the Experimental Feature is :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:21 am 
Addict
FYI I tried to run the experimental feature and seem to be missing some WAV files

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:39 am 
Veteran
Oh no, stupid bug! Silly me! :oops: Is fixed.

Thanks for feedback and sweet you 're likeing it. :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:01 pm 
Newcomer
Works wonderfull and is pretty nasty, thank you very much Mistress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:11 pm 
Addict
Played it 4 times this morning. Definitely cooked my cocktail weenie! One last request for an update when you do your next. The final punishment right now happens when one of the variables occurs. It happens when you miss X amount of shocks or reach a predetermined number of shocks and the script ends. What I would love to see is the final punishment actually saved for the end after the original punishment is over. Example. The punishment is 20 shocks to begin. There are added shocks for missed shocks and when all is said and done it grows to 25. In my perfect world the script wouldn't start the additional final punishment until those 25 have been applied and the original punishment and any adds were complete. Then the final punishment would begin and the script would end after that. Just a thought. I dont know thing one about coding so maybe that isn't possible but I thought I'd toss it out for consideration. Thanks again, I really love this script.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:58 pm 
Veteran
tinydickedshane wrote:
Played it 4 times this morning. Definitely cooked my cocktail weenie! One last request for an update when you do your next. The final punishment right now happens when one of the variables occurs. It happens when you miss X amount of shocks or reach a predetermined number of shocks and the script ends. What I would love to see is the final punishment actually saved for the end after the original punishment is over. Example. The punishment is 20 shocks to begin. There are added shocks for missed shocks and when all is said and done it grows to 25. In my perfect world the script wouldn't start the additional final punishment until those 25 have been applied and the original punishment and any adds were complete. Then the final punishment would begin and the script would end after that. Just a thought. I dont know thing one about coding so maybe that isn't possible but I thought I'd toss it out for consideration. Thanks again, I really love this script.

I reworked the scirpt. Somethings have new names. Now it should be more understanding.

There are 3 options for final punishment now.
missed - final punishment will start when to many shocks missed
applied - final punishment will start only after all shocks are applied!
none - no final punishment. But program will run till all shocks are applied!!!

I think this is what you want. :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:58 pm 
Shy
Can't wait for an addon where the script e-locks a chastity device on in between sessions :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:28 pm 
Veteran
freshstart4flr wrote:
Can't wait for an addon where the script e-locks a chastity device on in between sessions :)

I don't know that. Is that possible?

The script now can open the cd tray and has countdown befor start.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:43 pm 
Regular
Fantastic and original idea... I love that you are continuing to develop this. I See a host of possible additions and options for this in the future. Great work

I crave the punishment but am filled with dread at every push of the "SHOCK" button.... perfect.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:58 am 
Shy
MissEshock2002 wrote:
freshstart4flr wrote:

I don't know that. Is that possible?

The script now can open the cd tray and has countdown befor start.

With some of the new remote locking devices, I don't see why not.