de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Secret SexScript
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:39 am 
Veteran
I have been working on a script for those who use SS secretly. Their husband, wife, partner, housemate, etc. doesn't know. The script will allow cheats (generally called 'sluts' in the script) either
1. to choose a task set by other visitors to the script, or
2. to agree to submit to any task a visitor comes up with.
Visitors who set tasks are generally referred to as 'control freaks' in the script. No one comes out whiter-than-white in this! The slut has a time limit for the task, and then must publish a picture and description of what happened, e.g. their partner's reaction. Sluts are also encouraged to post videos on the internet.
Other visitors to the script (called 'voyeurs') can view the current sluts and control freaks (short profiles and pictures), the tasks (proposed and accepted) and the results (reports, picture and web links).
There are only five slots for sluts, controllers and tasks, to try to encourage a quick turnover. A slut who chickens out or runs out of time is banned for a short time.
This is a test version. It may not work very well. Please get back to me with comments and bug reports.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Secret SexScript
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:20 pm 
no idea wath i dith wrong, but i am out of the list

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:57 am 
Newcomer
Entered into the script and it let me know i was on a list. Now when I go in, it says I have to try again...

Was just curious to try it out. Mandy 1 and 2 are my favorite.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:15 pm 
Veteran
Thanks for the feedback. It's always useful.
New scripts can get run by players who just want to see what it's like. They usually chicken out, but this just a game. There are some who seem to like messing up scripts for others. SS is completely open; anyone who wants to pole around in the script can.
Secret SS appears to be working OK. If you look at what has been happening, tasks have been accepted, completed (or not!) and reported. There are only 5 slots available. Once the sixth slut/controller runs the script, they replace one of the previous five. That means sluts get disappointed (who cares!) and have to keep trying. Controllers can be picky, but need to give good tasks in order for a slut to agree quickly. Once a task is accepted, there are still only five slots! Get the task done and reported quickly. Voyeurs are the only 'winners', I hope that there will be a quick turnover degrading tasks and degraded sluts with lots of repeat offenders.
Having only five slots is a practical consideration so that there are fewer calls to the server. There is a daily threshold per user after which access is slow. This is fair enough; bandwidth is not unlimited! I could increase the number of slots, but only if the script becomes unworkable. After the initial rush, traffic should slow down. I will look at it again in a few weeks. Please keep comments coming.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:33 pm 
Veteran
I have just updated the script. There were some issues about where pictures were stored. I have added some local storage of parameters, and tightened up on players that don't really put much effort into it. Have fun. Get back to me with any comments, etc.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:07 am 
Regular
I'm one who has just gone though the script to see how it works.
Went to add a photo and my second day loading it up. Webcam picture thought it might have been an upload and was on laptop with horrid webcam so maybe tomorrow.
Seems like an intresting script.
Is the proof picture a fileupload?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:53 pm 
Veteran
Thanks for the comments.
Pictures for profiles are supposed to be from a web cam. The script tries to check this by not allowing the standard pics that come with SS. It is not infallible, but there are further checks that could be made if necessary (what do you think?). Reports can be existing files on the PC/phone. these are only checked for blank pictures.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:53 am 
Veteran
I am working on a new version. There is a slight bug in the current version; sluts that are more than 8 days late with a task should get suspended for a period. That wasn't happening. I have corrected and extended this so that a voyeur can trigger the suspension. Previously the slut had to run the script, and things were getting stuck. Another place where things got stuck was when sluts agreed to do anything, but were not getting tasks set. In the new version, they should get a task automatically after waiting a few days. This should speed up the flow through the script with more sluts getting tasks and overdue tasks not blocking the system.
I am still testing, but happy for any comments.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:48 am 
Veteran
A new version has been uploaded. As well as the changes I put in the previous post, there were several other bugs to correct. The most serious was that the time limits for tasks were calculated wrongly. Now, if the script says you have 72 hours, it should be accurate.
This is still basically a beta test version, so comments, etc. welcome.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:04 am 
Regular
I'll have to download the new version and give it another try.
At least this time I'll know it takes a webcam picture.
Quick bugfixs are always good!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:29 am 
Veteran
I think that there are two basic problems with the script. First, it's a bit slow. That's because it makes so many calls to the server. I'm working on that, but it needs some major restructuring, and may mean that a new version is not backwards compatible with previous versions. That's almost inevitable for beta versions, but I try to avoid it. Second problem is that players can get stuck in the process, e.g. sluts waiting for tasks, suggested tasks not being taken up. I am adding more time limits, and getting them activated by the watchers. Time limits are already in the scrip, but they only get activated for a player when they run the script, and this may hold other players up.
Any more comments, suggestions?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:35 am 
People really need to use pics of themselves. Way too often I see the standard pic being used and those are the ones I skip right on past. I realize that a lot of people are testing the script, but you can still snap a pic of yourself while testing.

If you have a pic and are either a control or a slut I will always play along. :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:31 pm 
ID's seem to be incorrect. I went in to complete a task today. It showed I had completed it, uploaded a picture and sent a link. I did not upload the picture, nor did I send a link. The task completed was from someone else, and not related to my task (nice scrunched in the back panties though!).

Anyone else have this issue?

Ally

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:12 pm 
Regular
I've just tried the new version.
Couple of problems, I was expecting it to ask for a webcam picture and it never did. Maybe I should have done the change info first to get that?

When it got to the accept tasks and went through them most was for people with a partner/Dom. I can't remember which i chose in the info as there was not realy an option that realy suited me.

Now it seems I'm stuck in the loop and waiting for a task without an option to change the information. So maybe i'll end up with a task thats not realy applicable to me. Oh well if it can't be done it can't be done. So I'll get banned for a couple of days and then hopfully I can set it up right nad be ready for a proper webcam picture.
I've still not done all the groovy scripts to enter all my toys etc so if i get banned for a couple of days I can get that done.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:28 am 
Veteran
Thanks for reporting the problems. There is an issue with IDs, which needs a rewrite of the script. This may take me another week. There is a slight bug in the reporting back, and also a one-in-a-million chance that you are assigned an existing ID when starting the script the first time. The issue of being stuck without a task should be resolved by waiting. After a time of waiting, you should get a standard task. If you don't agree to do it, you are banned (you did agree to do anything!), but then can move on. If you can't wait, go to the 'controller' section, and give yourself a task!
The new version should address the problems with the test script, and make it faster.
Thanks again for the feedback. I try to test the scripts out playing with myself :D , but it really needs multiple players to test it properly.
The reason players are expected to have partners, is that it came from a suggestion about playing SS in secret on one of the SS forums. I'm not personally bothered about that aspect. If players would like the game to be more general, that's possible, just say.