de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Submissive Challanges
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:20 pm 
Hi all,

I'm currently working on a script that is designed to set and keep track of a series of challenges to help someone become a better submissive/slave.

It basically works that you start at level 1: Beginner and can chose tasks from different categories, for example, Pain, Denial, Bondage, Slave Training etc. Once you have completed enough tasks you can go up a level and be set harder ones. I was thinking of having 5 levels.

Things can start very simple such as under pain could be 10 spanks to the bottom or on bondage spend 10min with handcuffs on. However naturally at the higher levels the requirements are much more demanding.

You don't have to complete all the possible tasks to go up a level (if you're less inclined to a certain area for example) but the more you do then the better rewards you may get.

I have done nearly all the hard coding for this, and now just putting the detail in, however I am trying to make this as customisable as possible to meet individual interests. Therefore, you will be able to save simple text documents with all the tasks for each category, and add or remove tasks, or entire categories if you wish and the script will just find what is there.

If anyone is interested please suggest ideas for tasks at any level. Possible categories:

Slave Training - simple chores, slave positions etc.
Pain - Butt spanks, ball swats, nipple clamps etc.
Bondage - Spending time in restraints right up to full self bondage positions (if safe)
Denial - No touching parts for a while, no cumming for a while, wearing chastity belt etc.
Edging - complete certain number of strokes etc. (note this is already included at the end of a level)
Anal - Wear butt plug for period of time etc. (not my area so need suggestions)
Sissy - Dress up etc. (not my area so need suggestions)
Public - ??

The tasks need to be entirely described with one block of text. A minimum completion time can be specified to stop people cheating. If people make good suggestions I'll also include an option for maximum time as well.

So ideas for tasks, and at what level that are suitable would be great thanks.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Submissive Challanges
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:38 am 
Regular
No idea for a task right now, but maybe adding pee or scat category (toilet forbidden for a while, use of diaper...) could be great. An ABDL category too.
And adding a punishment when someone can't achieve a task or take too long to do it? And pictures taken and exposed of course.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:01 pm 
Regular
For the abdl one, we can imagine several level:
- wet the bed during a few day (3 wet night on a week for example) and sleeping in pissed sheets (lvl 1)
- wear a diaper at night and use it every night during 1 full week (lvl 2)
- piss your pants regularly and stay wet at least 1 hour as a punishment (lvl 3)
- poop in your pants regularly and stay in it at least 1 hour as a punishment (lvl 4)
- stay in diaper during a full week-end, without using toilet (and waiting for the script to check your diaper before changing it) (lvl 5)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:25 pm 
Thanks for the comments.

The script already keeps track of failed attempts and punishes at the end of a level.

I'll see what I can do with your suggestions. In general I think it will work best to have 4-6 categories on each level (depending on interests) and like 4+ tasks on each category. So might combine scat and abdl things.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:42 pm 
Shy
Any updates on this script?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:10 pm 
So the script is made and runs fine. I even made an extra editor to allow people to make/edit their own tasks.

I then hit a slight creative wall in coming up with suitable challenges for the very top levels that didn't just cover my interests.

I will be travelling for work soon and that's usually a good time to get this sort of thing completed.

Any suggestions for activities you would expect a near professional level submissive to complete would help though.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:40 pm 
Shy
Any updates?

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 7:08 pm 
I finally got round to finishing this script. It certainly isn't perfect but should work fine. It would also be improved by someone with better coding ability, or better ideas for good tasks to complete.

However it is on the page now and hopefully simple enough to use and modify. I've included an extra script, TaskEditor, that should work to create or edit tasks in the correct format for the main script to use. Feel free to customise to your preferences. You can share lists if you want, I have an idea to allow different sets of tasks to exist with the script so you can load the case you want, but for that I need much more input.

The script basically set you a number of tasks in different categories for you to complete to become a better submissive. It is based on honesty, but with some checks made that you spent enough time on the task. You don't have to complete all tasks, but there is a minimum number (adjustable in the main script code) to go up a level. You can therefore skip some things you don't like (or delete the task or complete category if no interest).

The categories and tasks are mainly based on my interests. I found it very hard to pitch what counts as a suitably difficult task. Oh well, done for the moment.

Let me know feedback, bugs or suggestions for improvement. I know it could potentially be done with online interaction, but that is beyond my skills so someone else will have to pick that up.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 12:11 pm 
Regular
Thank you for this, I'm greatly enjoying it; I particularly like the references to other SexScripts that I might not have otherwise stumbled across.

I wonder if the main menu could list the currently active task(s)? For some of the longer tasks, it would be a useful reminder that I really did start it.

I found one small bug so far:
Tasks/3/Slave Training.txt
"Coffee table ... Keep this position for at least 2 minutes. -5"

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 5:41 pm 
Glad you are enjoying it.

Keeping track of which tasks are running, and showing that information turned out to be more awkward based on how I structured things (it is why it is so awkward to report a task completed as the script code prefers to have a category selected first and then search for status within it). However I realise that I could use a modified version of the summary of competed tasks to show how many tasks are running in each category, even if it doesn't tell you immediately which.

You can of course quickly look through each category on the "pick a challenge" option, which says if a task is started.

On the other hand, a good submissive should keep track of what they have been ordered to do...

Thank's for spotting that inconsistency. I think I was kinda aware of it with the idea that most task would take at least 5min to set up, complete, and report but it an easy fix. Did you see it in the documents or did the script tell you off for being too quick?

I am also glad you are enjoying other scripts. I thought that was a good way to make use of other peoples good work to expand out the sessions.

If there are some other easy suggestions I may push a small update soon.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 6:27 pm 
Regular
SomeGuy22006 wrote:
On the other hand, a good submissive should keep track of what they have been ordered to do...

:D Good point! In my case I ran the "Toy" script for three hours as instructed, but somehow I'd forgotten to start the challenge in SubChallenges ... so I decided to do it again properly.

SomeGuy22006 wrote:
Thank's for spotting that inconsistency. I think I was kinda aware of it with the idea that most task would take at least 5min to set up, complete, and report but it an easy fix. Did you see it in the documents or did the script tell you off for being too quick?

I was told off ... three times ;) . Before the fourth attempt I had a look in the documents!

SomeGuy22006 wrote:
If there are some other easy suggestions I may push a small update soon.

Perhaps an enhancement might be to add an extra screen when any challenge is started that states something like "You've accepted the challenge '<challengeName>'. Once your challenge is complete, report back to me", with a "Back to main menu" button?

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 2:37 pm 
I've just pushed out a minor update.

It now gives a bit more of a reminder of if you have tasks currently running. I also updated the time inconsistency issue.

The revised version should not interfere with any progress already made.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 4:31 pm 
Regular
Thanks for the quick update.
I've tried it out and have seen the changes on the main menu and when accepting a challenge; it's working very nicely :D

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 3:25 pm 
Regular
I found another couple of issues:
Tasks/5/Bondage.txt
"Strappado - Tied in a strappado for 10min - You'll be in ... point as high as you can. Stay for at least 15min. -20"

Tasks/5/Humiliation.txt
When selecting the "Humilation" button to see the list of challenges, an error is displayed:"Error For input string: "end, without using toilet (48 hours). -2880""
A couple of tweaks fixed it:
"Women's clothing - ... - 840" removed space between "-" and "840"
"Diaper - ... a full week-end, without ..." changed "week-end" to "weekend"

Tiny suggestion
Possible change to the main script so that an idiot like me doesn't stay on the confirmation page thinking that the timer's started:

def PickTask = {TasksFull,status,PickComplete->
def times =[]
def out=[0,0]

+ def finishTime=0

for (def i2=1;i2<=status.size();i2++) {
currenttask=TasksFull[i2-1]

if (chosenTask>0) {
FindImage(detailList[chosenTask-1])
def AcceptTask= getSelectedValue(detailList[chosenTask-1]+"\n\nDo you want to start this task?",["Not yet","Yes"])
if (AcceptTask==1) {

+ finishTime=times[chosenTask-1]*60+getTime()
show("You've accepted challenge number "+currentList[chosenTask]+"\n\nOnce your challenge is complete, report back to me.")
showButton("Main Menu")
}
chosenTask=chosenTask*AcceptTask
}
out[0]=chosenTask-1

- out[1]=times[chosenTask-1]*60+getTime()
+ out[1]=finishTime
return out
}

Still very much enjoying this, thanks.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 3:20 pm 
Published small update with RustyHammer's comments.

The errors were
1) because I didn't use my own editing script and so made a formatting mistake
2) I didn't completely play test the final level as wanted to get the script out

If you already are on level 5 I clearly made level 4 too tame. Would be interested if you have any suggested tasks for myself or others.

(note, well done for figuring out my code well enough to improve it. I wrote the main mechanics ages ago and its not the tidiest example of coding ever)