de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 Re: Courtroom
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:41 pm 
Shy
Same setup both times. It's a high res web cam, images showed up in preview as upload successful. From my end everything looked to work as expected. However, when the evidence was released nothing was there.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:34 am 
Shy
Excuse: Life got in the way, I'm sorry!

Current issue: I'm stuck in the holding cell, and it's telling me I need to add collateral, but gets stuck in a loop. I can't add collateral because every time the system take me to that screen it immediately dumps me back in the holding cell.

Please let me know what needs to happen.

Graciously yours

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:45 pm 
Veteran
Great script!
I have noticed that links and pictures for evidence are often posted more than once. I think that this is because the offender can't see previously submitted evidence. If they go back to 'submit evidence' after previously submitting, it says no evidence. This causes some panic (I was not guity, of course), and just in case, the evidence gets resubmitted.
While this doesn't have a major impact of the script. I thought it might be helpful to point it out.
P.S. As an old legal person, could I ask if you really mean 'perjury'?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:33 am 
Regular
Sex Scripts crashed while it was taking pictures for the pillory, and none of the evidence was submitted. I wasn't smart and didn't have enough time to redo the task before my 24 hours finished. Is there anything I can do?

Edit: Seems like some of it got uploaded... fingers crossed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:05 am 
Shy
Is it possible to upload more than one piece of collateral? Or do the subsequent pieces overwrite the others?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:24 pm 
Regular
Wonderful script. It is impressive that it is still so active. Is it still possible to join the jury?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:11 pm 
Veteran
KnottyWolf wrote:
Wonderful script. It is impressive that it is still so active. Is it still possible to join the jury?

Yes, more jury members would be great, as sometimes people are busy and don't notice a case. However, Liz controls that and I haven't seen her here in a while. Hopefully she sees this!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:46 pm 
Regular
need help ... i am trapped in the holding cell an my picture has not been reset

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:56 am 
Addict
alexbal1984x wrote:
need help ... i am trapped in the holding cell an my picture has not been reset

Hi alexbal1984x

I guess you are referring to the holding-cell in the repeated offender program. Actually this should not happen. If you file a case courtroom checks your collateral. During this it is freshly downloaded from doti's server to make sure it won't run into a timeout until the case is closed.

Can you please describe the route you went, when this happened so I can figure out what went wrong. As I could imagine one reason for this, it would be good if you could tell me the time it took from when you submitted your crime to court and when you were taken from the holding cell to do your punishment for breaking the repeated offender program.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:07 am 
Addict
lostinmymind1979 wrote:
Excuse: Life got in the way, I'm sorry!

Current issue: I'm stuck in the holding cell, and it's telling me I need to add collateral, but gets stuck in a loop. I can't add collateral because every time the system take me to that screen it immediately dumps me back in the holding cell.

Please let me know what needs to happen.

Graciously yours

Hi lostinmymind1979

sorry it took me so long to reply. This is a problem I don't understand yet. But it seems like there is another user with the same issue.

To see more clearly, could you please answer the question I asked in the post right before this one.

Thanks in advance

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:12 pm 
Regular
I think I came back to court after the deadline and had not submitted evidence. I think in that case the Collateral picture does not get reset so there is no way to leave the holding cell as it can't find a collateral image anymore

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:00 pm 
Addict
alexbal1984x wrote:
I think I came back to court after the deadline and had not submitted evidence. I think in that case the Collateral picture does not get reset so there is no way to leave the holding cell as it can't find a collateral image anymore

Hi

I have a few questions regarding your problem. The answers should help to narrow down the problem and find a solution.

• Which version of courtroom do you use?
  • Have you updated courtroom during the case?
  • Have you been found guilty/not guilty in the first part of the sequence or did you go to the holding cell before?
  • How long has it been between the case and the moment you were stuck in the holding cell?
  • Did you choose to keep or delete your collateral after the case?
  • Does the error start with 'It seems, your collateral is destroyed'? If not what is the message you get?

Thanks for answering

cgut2001

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:51 pm 
Regular
cgut2001 wrote:
alexbal1984x wrote:

Hi

I have a few questions regarding your problem. The answers should help to narrow down the problem and find a solution.

• Which version of courtroom do you use? v1.36
  • Have you updated courtroom during the case? no
  • Have you been found guilty/not guilty in the first part of the sequence or did you go to the holding cell before? guilty
  • How long has it been between the case and the moment you were stuck in the holding cell? cant remember
  • Did you choose to keep or delete your collateral after the case? keep
  • Does the error start with 'It seems, your collateral is destroyed'? If not what is the message you get?
you need to provide some collateral in settings .... when i click I understand it tries to take me to the home page but rightaway goes to the holding cell again

Thanks for answering

cgut2001

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:56 pm 
Addict
Hi alexbal1984x

from your answers I guess, you waited quite some time between the moment you were found guilty and the time you returned to court. Your collateral was not accessed long enough for it to be forgotten by the server.

Currently there is no programmatic fix to this. The only way is kind of brute-force. I will discuss a possible solution with you via PM.

regards

cgut2001

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:33 am 
Regular
Did something happen with the program? Its now telling me I am not validated and there are N/A approved or pending court users.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next