de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Hurrah for School
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:59 pm 
Veteran
This may turn out to be another 'niche' script, but I have enjoyed working on it. I imagined a school like those in 20thC English 'school fiction'. I was thinking of St Trinian's and Nigel Molesworth, or even Billy Bunter. My school (St Priapus's) is much worse than any of these schools, definitely not Enid Blyton!

This school is definitely not suitable for children, but should be ideal for naughty boys and girls (like me), who want to be:
* shocked when they get a question wrong
* beaten by the headmaster or headmistress
* medically abused by the School Nurse
* exposed in art class
* don't even think about what the Head Prefect will do.

There are a fair number of old-fashioned subjects (no media studies), with some randomness. The script produces a report at the end of the day. Some disciplinary records (with photos) are sent to the server, and from time to time players are 'encouraged' with these records.

I am about to upload v0.1, and would love to get feedback. In particular, tell me if any files are missing. I also would like to know if the rate for punishments (e.g. Head Prefect, etc.), the rate for releases of records and variety of lessons is OK.

I have tried to make this suitable for all - straight, gay, men, women. Tell me if it doesn't work for you!

Profile Send private message 

Re: Hurrah for School
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:50 pm 
I didn't have time to play properly today, but I poked around and it looks amazing. You've done so much work on it already. Looking forward to giving it a proper go.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:19 am 
Veteran
I hope you enjoy it. I have found a couple of minor bugs, and there will be a v0.2 very soon. Nothing particularly different, just making school records work a bit better, I hope.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:03 pm 
I was going to ask about that. Does one ever get to see one's school record (with the photos, I mean). I had imagined some kind of (public?) report card embellished with snaps from the game. Maybe a composite with the standard student uniform and the various degradations that unfold thereafter? Anyway, not sure if that's where you were already planning to go in further versions, but so far I think it's great. I had a chance to play a bunch of lessons. Lots of fun, variety, and user customization.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:49 pm 
Regular
Great script!

I tested it a few times and it is a great start.

Maybe I have a few random ideas for your next Update:(I´m a Girl, so it´s abit in Girl view)

-Maybe there should be a secretary in front of the Headmistress Office.(If the Headmistress sleeps she can punish you)
-If you are below ~30% right answers, there should be a punishment at the end of the lesson.
-Invole Parents: Punished by headmistress -> letter home -> punishment at home (Maybe letter has to be signed by parents)
Parents can´t pay the School fee -> headmisstress loans you to stranger who can have some fun with you
-> Spanking Party all pupils have to take part as spankee ,when their parents can´t pay
- Detention
- Harder punishment if a teacher see you have been punished before by another teacher(Stripes on ass titts, pussy)
- Male Teacher and the possibility to get a better grade(higher completing percentage) for some "service"

That are only ideas, that maybe can help you to develop the script.

I´m looking Forward to the next update of the script.

Wotana

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:33 pm 
Veteran
Thanks for all the great ideas. I will look into incorporating them in a later version. Currently, v0.2 just fixes a couple of minor bugs and allows you to control some parts of the script a bit better (School Policies).

The details of your school record are currently stored mostly on your computer. I did this to reduce calls to the server, which are very slow. It can make the whole script seem very unresponsive. I'll look into changing the balance between what's on your computer and what's on the server (and can be 'shared' with other pupils).

Please tell me of any bugs you notice.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:43 pm 
Regular
Absolutely top notch work on this.

If you get a chance, incorporating ice (as you did with The Edger) as well as heat rubs (Icy Hot, etc) would be cook.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:12 am 
One glitch in v0.2:
after first gym kit inspection, it took a picture of me and then gave me this:

Error: No signature of method: ss.FullScript_HurrahForSchool.picBlank() is applicable for argument types [and then it went to specify the directory it wanted to save in]

Hope this makes sense to you!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:01 am 
Veteran
Technical problem with a new bit of java coding in v0.2. Sorry, but it is work in progress!

v0.3 should be so much better.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:50 am 
Veteran
I am working on adding the suggested enhancements. Please keep suggestions coming!

I have just released v0.4 (beta). It has a School Photograph feature, which allows pupils to put a picture in an online gallery. If they contribute a picture, they get to view the others. It is very primitive at present. There is nothing except the pictures, and there can be multiple images of the same 'boy or girl'. It is the first step in adding other features that might include School Prize-giving, or a Roll of Shame.

I will start looking at what the Head does, but I'm fairly happy that he/she is basically there to beat the pupils!

Have a go and tell me what you think.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:38 pm 
Site Admin
Everything looks good

Warning : javax.imageio is not available in Android

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:25 pm 
Veteran
Thanks for the info. It affects 'the Edger' too! I have added a simple check for android that avoids the relevant line of code. Do you think a 'try-catch' structure would be better? I have avoided it because it doesn't appear in any of the scripts I have investigated. (I think it works.)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:14 pm 
Site Admin
A test is good. See inside test.groovy (there's a full BMP test with both platforms), here is a sample :
Code:
if(!System.getProperty("java.vm.name").contains("Dalvik")) { ... }

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:40 am 
Veteran
I have just uploaded the latest version (v0.5). It's still a beta version, so no guarantees that it all works!

Changes include a voting system for your classmates, and periodic prize-giving for the most popular. I might add other prizes in later versions. There are also technical fixes that should address the android issue mentioned in previous posts.

Please get back to me if you find any problems. All comments and suggestions are also very welcome.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:53 am 
Shy
get this error every time I try to run the script any ideas