de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Domme3
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:34 pm 
Regular
Hi,

I have been enjoying my journey into the Sex Scripts app, and community, and there are some great scripts out there! I particularly enjoy the Domme, Jewell, and Discipline Clinic scripts amongst others.
I have just published a modified version of the Domme script (with original contributors permission). I've renamed it, to keep it separate, without overwriting the existing versions. There are two versions, so 3 seemed the logical step :)

Here is an abridged list of changes that I have made to it:
    Its a combination of martlb and Spielers versions
    I have left it with the original images that I'm sure many know and love. I have added the ability to add additional image packs, but this needs extended later on
    Grammar and spell checks
    Shortened a fair amount of the wait periods
    Added optional chastity, with randomised period to be locked up. If you choose this option, you must pass daily evaluation each day to have the remaining chastity
    Added late hours from Jewell script for those who work slightly different shift patterns
    Added a severity option, which multiplies the number of spanks you get during punishments, ritual spankings etc. This is set at 1 at default, and can be amended after a few days, up to a maximum of 5
    Updated the percentage calculation as suggested on the original Domme forum post
    Added sissy 'detection' and fetish activities related to this, this is optional during initial setup, and can be changed in the settings
    Added the Banjo implements script into the setup
    Added random implement selection to many of the spanking sessions, based on the toys selected by the user
    Added more variation to the kink sections, and randomised sex toys, dildo's etc based on what the user has
    Added more daily assignments, many inspirations (and downright plagiarism) from both Jewell scripts
    Added random lotions instead of baby oil each time
    Added mouth soaping as punishment for swearing (copied from Discipline Clinic)
    Tried to make it more gender friendly, detecting gender and offering alternative text, or skipping sections if need be

I am sure there are other things, but I lost track as I've been working on it for the past few weeks in my spare time. Keen to hear of any issues, suggestions, requests. I've tried to test it as much as I can while working on it, but I can't check every situation.

I have some more ideas of things to add and change, but would also like to hear from any of the regular users of the Domme script out there!

Profile Send private message 

Re: Domme3
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:12 am 
Shy
Getting an error when I try to load it in my android app..
I tried reinstalling as well.

Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-11-22-08-41-40.png
Screenshot_2018-11-22-08-41-40.png [ 153.2 KiB | Viewed 20592 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:01 am 
Regular
Sorry, I haven't tested it on Android myself. It is using a class file to make some of the closures re-usable, but perhaps that isn't supported on Android. Will try it later and see if I can resolve it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:28 pm 
Regular
Please keep in mind that operating systems like linux don't have a case insensitive file system.
This results in a lot of "Missing file" errors since you've changed the casing of the filenames, but not the casing within the source code.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:24 pm 
Regular
Ah good point, I hadn't actually noticed the files were in caps. I'll sort that out now.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:15 pm 
Regular
It seems like the class isn't being found when trying to load it, so potentially the addClasspath isn't working on Android. I'm not really sure how best to fix that, not really built anything on Android before. I don't have a rooted device, which presume is needed to manually load scripts into the app for testing.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:14 pm 
Hello,

Thank you for your amazing work on this script. I've been a fan for a long time. I love the new additions and options too. It seems really well felshed out and reactive to the choices you make. Massive respect.

I had one error message that keeps killing my install. When you go to report a punishment and during the dialogue for making you eat your own cum, it runs the first set of spanks then I get this error message:

https://ibb.co/zf1Mw9Q

Just thought I'd point it out in case you weren't already aware.

But as I say, thank you for a tremendous script!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:01 am 
Just an update to the error message I posted, through exploration I chose to reset the punishment points, thereby nulling the path to eating your own cum. After that things have run smoothly.

I've since run the eat your own cum path successfully - not quite sure what happened.

Just thought I should update this.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:40 pm 
Shy
I am enjoying a lot this script!! I'm wondering what happens when you activate the Sissy option. Also it would be great to be able to adjust the chores, so that it fits some of the ones I need to do at home (laundry, clean the cat's litter, clean the kitchen, etc...) That way I'd be able to personalize the experience a lot more.

Just saying... hehe :-)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:07 pm 
Regular
Sorry it's been a while since I've been back on here, work and normal life taking more of my attention :) Thanks for the comments, and I'm glad you are enjoying my version of the script.

Not sure what's causing that, looks like it could be a config property, but resetting the punishment points has cleared it. Was it the sequence that you had to kiss her feet?

In regards to the sissy option, this just adds some additional bits to some of the script, mainly in assignments. I'm not sure how I could build in the option to create your own chores, but it's an interesting idea.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 3:18 pm 
Newcomer
i havebeen installing domme 1 to 3 over the last few years, reading here it says chastity and sissy is in the options.
yet i cannot fond anything like this in settingns or anywhere.
how do you set those?
im using domme3.groovy when i run it

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:20 pm 
Regular
Hi, when the script first loads it will look for female clothing, and ask if you want to enable the sissy options. Also in the settings there are two options for sissy male, and chastity. You can turn these on and off from there. You may need to scroll down in the dropdown box, there are a number of options in there.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:53 pm 
Shy
Had an issue where it was telling me I had done fewer chores than I had. I thought it was because I did one of them too quickly so went back to do it again but it told me I had already done it. :?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:56 pm 
Shy
Also I am getting an error message whenever I try to 'have fun' as a break.