de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 22  Next
 Re: Spin The Bottle
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:59 pm 
Nice to meet you all. I thought I'd stop lurking and actually join in.

I'm definitely up for the tournament. Great ideas so far.

I also like the idea of per-determined punishments to start.

As far as timing, I'm with TDS. Availability varies for me as well. I'm not opposed to a week, and if this takes a while to complete, at least there's something to look forward to and/or dread!

Alex (aka Ally)

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:39 pm 
Veteran
Ally wrote:
Nice to meet you all. I thought I'd stop lurking and actually join in.
Alex (aka Ally)

Hi @Ally, and welcome! One of my biggest motivations in suggesting a tournament is that it would force us to talk a little more and get to know each other, so glad to see that's working. I think there are a lot of great people here hiding in the shadows... I'm always happy to see a new player in the games!

So, a week between rounds makes it far easier for me, and it sounds like for a few of you as well. Let's tentatively plan on a week. As far as the pre-defined punishments go, would my suggestions keep anyone from playing? (staying hard for a set time, spanking then ball busting). I chose these specifically because they can be done regardless of what "gear" you haveor what timezone you're in.

As written, we'd only play the pre-set forfeits, and then determine a winner and loser. Since we're extending the time a bit, how about this? After the pre-set forfeits if there are still more than two players, the fourth round will be an ante that the remaining players agree upon. The "wildcard" round. The final round will be the "worst fear". That way we only have 5 rounds and it doesn't drag on forever.

Lastly, I know there are a few women lurking around here. Don't let the ball busting forfeit scare you off. We can come up with a female forfeit if you're interested in playing. ;)

Sounds like we nearly have the rules set. Any final thoughts before I start the tournament thread?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:21 pm 
Sounds great to me!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:22 pm 
Veteran
Can't wait. Looks excellent.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:31 am 
Regular
I like how this tournament idea is coming together. Count me in.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:26 pm 
Regular
Sounds good to me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:33 pm 
Addict
Good Day!
It looks like there was a server reset or something that made me recreate my profile. I'm not sure if this impacts my tournament number, but wanted to bring it to someone's attention before we get started in case its looking for my old profile.
TDS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:37 pm 
Addict
tinydickedshane wrote:
Good Day!
It looks like there was a server reset or something that made me recreate my profile. I'm not sure if this impacts my tournament number, but wanted to bring it to someone's attention before we get started in case its looking for my old profile.
TDS

I think I got a new tourney ID #. It is 1552933656

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:30 pm 
Veteran
Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in responding! I haven't been able to log in for a couple weeks. It seems a lot of you are interested in the tournament, which is great! Unfortunately, as I suspected, my real life has got in the way again. If anyone wants to take over, I'd be more than happy to let someone take the reins. If we don't have any takers, I'll try to make time as soon as possible to start. Again, sorry for the delay, and hope to see more of everyone soon! ;)

- ptdw

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:15 am 
Veteran
Sorry for the long delay and no news about the tournament! I've just been too busy to commit to running things. The good news is that @bamaswitch has volunteered to help. I've given him the tournament admin script and filled him in on the basics. He's been around a long time, and is a frequent player in the games, so hopefully everyone is comfortable with him running the show ;)

I look forward to seeing how things go, and hopefully everyone can get to know each other a bit better! :oops:

Have fun!

- ptdw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:18 pm 
Addict
Hey, everyone!

Sorry, for not getting this started sooner. I had expected to have the sign up for this going this weekend but got sidetracked in the time I had slotted to get it started. I hope to have it started tonight. :)

Any thoughts on the punishments for losing? I'd like them to get progressively worse. No risk, no reward. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:31 pm 
As different people have different preferences on exposure and punishments, what about a system of increasing conditions and decreasing limits?

For example, you might have a list of conditions:
nudity
public site
face
body-writing
first name
video
etc.

And you might have say, three or four limits to start. Then as rounds progress, you either add to the list and/or reduce the number of limits. This way people are still choosing their best worst outcome, but are gradually pushed to greater exposure and humiliation.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:18 pm 
Addict
Hello! Has the tourney started yet? Been sidetracked with work and lost track of what is happening :). I pulled up the script but don't see any new or different options with the exception of a tourney ID #.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:27 pm 
Hey jthunderbolt,

Are you proposing that each person has their own list and own set of limits? That sounds like a good idea. That way hopefully more people will play, though pushing our own limits certainly makes it more interesting!

Also, we had a proposed set of rules from ptdw on March 3 in this thread. Are we all still thinking those are good for everyone?

Thanks for getting it going bamaswitch! Do we PM you with our tourny ID's?

Alex aka Ally

jthunderbolt wrote:
As different people have different preferences on exposure and punishments, what about a system of increasing conditions and decreasing limits?

For example, you might have a list of conditions:
nudity
public site
face
body-writing
first name
video
etc.

And you might have say, three or four limits to start. Then as rounds progress, you either add to the list and/or reduce the number of limits. This way people are still choosing their best worst outcome, but are gradually pushed to greater exposure and humiliation.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:36 pm 
Actually I had in mind that there would be a master list of conditions, but you could opt out of as many as your number
of limits allowed. But I guess a personal list might work, too.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 22  Next