de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Re: Discipline Clinic v4.0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:38 pm 
Veteran
Has anyone else tried to open this script on an android device? I don't have one myself for testing. I've double checked my case for path and filenames, seems to be in order. Anything else I'm missing for use on android?

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:49 pm 
Regular
westcoastman wrote:
For some reason it is not able to open on my Android tablet I have been using. I get a message that says something about memory or there being an error? The older version still works for me though. Any thoughts/suggestions?

Could you provide the exact specs (RAM, CPU) for your tablet? Do you remember the exact error message?

ispank wrote:
Has anyone else tried to open this script on an android device? I don't have one myself for testing. I've double checked my case for path and filenames, seems to be in order. Anything else I'm missing for use on android?

I just tried it using Android x86 with VirtualBox (1 vCore, 2GB Ram).
Sexscripts appears to be slow and buggy on Android anyways and loading seems to take quite some time for your script.
I could imagine that the script is simply too big (~9600 lines) and one must not forget that it still has to be compiled during loading, which could be done ahead of time, but Sexscripts doesn't support that. (I could imagine that could be done with some hacky code using the classloader)

Proof of concept

scripts/mytest.groovy used as entry point for sexscripts:
Code:
setInfos(9, "", "summary?", "Anonymous", "started", 0xFFFFFF, "en", ["", "", ""]);

def loader = this.getClass().getClassLoader();
loader.addClasspath("scripts/myclasses/");
def myClass = loader.loadClass("MyClass").newInstance();

show(myClass.hello());
wait(2);

scripts/myclasses/MyClass.groovy (Compile this using groovyc before execution of the script.)
Code:
class MyClass {
    def hello() {
        return "Hello, World"
    }
}

This should show "Hello, World" and the only thing that would have to be compiled to bytecode during runtime would be the short mytest.groovy file.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:31 pm 
Regular
While some other scripts work fine for me on a Windows 10 computer with Java 8 using the yesterday downloaded version of sexscripts this script unfortunately does not start for me with a java.util.Date error, extract from the logfile errors.log

Sat Feb 16 14:53:50 CET 2019
os.name : Windows 10
os.arch : amd64
java.version : 1.8.0_202
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.util.Date.getAt() is applicable for argument types: (Integer) values: [2]

Possible solutions: getAt(java.lang.String), getDate(), getDay(), setDate(int), getYear(), putAt(java.lang.String, java.lang.Object)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.unwrap(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:72)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaClassSite.call(PojoMetaClassSite.java:48)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:47)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:115)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:127)
at ss.FullScript_DisciplineClinic.run(script15503252294762009758032.groovy:144)
at ss.desktop.MainFrame$2.run(MainFrame.java:637)

What have I done wrong?

I had downloaded and extracted all 9 DisciplinePack files before extracting the script.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:17 pm 
Regular
I'm having the exact same error. But if I load version 3.7 it works fine.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:51 am 
Veteran
I'm running Java 8 (Windows 10) with the previous release of Sexscripts (June 18, 2018) and do not get the date error that others are seeing.

I suspect this is an issue with the Feb release of Sexscripts or possibly I'm not supposed to use Java.util.date.

This issue has also popped up lately with some other scripts, referenced here:

http://ss.deviatenow.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=823

I'm trying to get an answer over there.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:15 pm 
Veteran
@Martin - Are you sure that you're using Java8? According to Doti, the fix to this issues requires user update from Java6 to Java7 (which will become the new least version java requirement)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:26 pm 
Regular
ispank wrote:
@Martin - Are you sure that you're using Java8? According to Doti, the fix to this issues requires user update from Java6 to Java7 (which will become the new least version java requirement)

I have both tried Java 8 and after seeing the error also Java 7. Still getting the same issue I thought maybe I can solve it to downgrade to Java 6 which had been stated at that time as minimal version of Java required. Using this I got an error that it was too old for the current version of sexscripts.zip. I always checked the version with 'java -version', therefore I am sure using the correct version.

Is there a place where I can download the previous version of sexscripts.zip to check if I get the same error or not?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:09 am 
Regular
Well, I started doing this on Saturday and it's been . . . interesting.

Earlier that day I'd played a line writing script and I had to get out of the house to go to the bank, so I cheeted to end it early. When asked why I was there, I admitted to that and it was a long painful day. I did get it all taken care of that one day, though.

Which is lucky, because the next morning, I found that I'd neglected to do something the night before and looking at the list of offences, I decided that Laziness is a generic badness of not doing something while Naughtiness is generic badness of doing something. So I admitted to being lazy. And later I found I had to do it again. Again, painful. Also, sweaty. After the first time, my disciplinarian stated that she was a sweaty mess. SHE was? I took three showers that day.

Monday, I put off doing something minor and admitted to procrastination.

All to say, I'm glad I'm not admitting to any badness today. I had a momentary of lack of attention and forgot to complete a task, but it I don't think it comes to the level of yet another beating. At least I hope it doesn't. Maybe it does. I'm unsure. I think that's part of the experience. Suffice it to say, I dread the day I do something wrong at work and have to figure out what to confess to. I'm planning on hanging out with this until my birthday event at the least.

In general, it's really good. I like the built-in breaks and the images for OTK are inspired There are a few points where I was confused and though I was sopposed to stand in the corner when I was really supposed to pose for a spanking. I would not fix that. I little anxiety, as I mentioned before, is good for this sort of thing. If I were going to change something, there's a couple of place where "your" and "you're" are switched and it's weird having to rub my backside while the "computer watches" and have to watch the computer as well.

The lobby is brilliant. Well-scripted. The pictures are well-chosen. I find myself. kneeling for it and I think that's appropriate. And I've got to admit, I've never really wanted to suck someone's boot-heel before. I get it now.

Anyway, that is my rambling compliment. If you're still looking for offensses, I'd suggest messing something mjor up at work. If the issue spread out of your department or immediate circle.

I eventually admitted to not compleating an assignment on time. It seemed most appropriate.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:02 pm 
Veteran
Hi Royce. Thank you for the amazing write up! This type of help will greatly assist in my making vast improvements to the clinic!

Others reading this, I would greatly appreciate this type of feedback if you've been enjoying my script.

I'm almost done with the next version (4.3) which has a bunch of new additions as well as fixes/improvements. It will require a pretty good amount of testing before I'll release it, look for it in the next couple of weeks I hope. I also have a bunch planned for 4.4 as well.

On to some thinks I want to address from Royce.

Quote:
Well, I started doing this on Saturday and it's been . . . interesting.

Earlier that day I'd played a line writing script and I had to get out of the house to go to the bank, so I cheeted to end it early. When asked why I was there, I admitted to that and it was a long painful day. I did get it all taken care of that one day, though.

Hmmm, I think I need to work on clarifying what the offense levels mean within the script. Cheating was more intended for cheating in life, cheating on your gf/bf, cheating on a test, cheating at cards, cheating your way out of a punishment, etc. I do think that sort of behavior deserves to be classified as a serious offense, but cheating at a script in order to finish earlier might be more of a medium offense in my book. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Quote:
Which is lucky, because the next morning, I found that I'd neglected to do something the night before and looking at the list of offences, I decided that Laziness is a generic badness of not doing something while Naughtiness is generic badness of doing something. So I admitted to being lazy. And later I found I had to do it again. Again, painful. Also, sweaty. After the first time, my disciplinarian stated that she was a sweaty mess. SHE was? I took three showers that day.

Kind of the same comment here, laziness as a serious offense was more intended for "I've been lazy for the last few weeks and neglecting a lot of chores, therefore I need a serious butt whipping to get back in gear."

I think forgetting to do something is maybe more on the light offense side. I'll fix this in the upcomming release. Doesn't help your poor butt now, I'm impressed that you are sticking with it after those two punishments!

Quote:
Monday, I put off doing something minor and admitted to procrastination.

All to say, I'm glad I'm not admitting to any badness today. I had a momentary of lack of attention and forgot to complete a task, but it I don't think it comes to the level of yet another beating. At least I hope it doesn't. Maybe it does. I'm unsure. I think that's part of the experience. Suffice it to say, I dread the day I do something wrong at work and have to figure out what to confess to. I'm planning on hanging out with this until my birthday event at the least.

Just curious, how far off is your birthday? Please don't miss it! The birthday spanking is pretty good, the missed birthday spanking is something you don't want to contend with!

Quote:
In general, it's really good. I like the built-in breaks and the images for OTK are inspired There are a few points where I was confused and though I was sopposed to stand in the corner when I was really supposed to pose for a spanking. I would not fix that. I little anxiety, as I mentioned before, is good for this sort of thing. If I were going to change something, there's a couple of place where "your" and "you're" are switched and it's weird having to rub my backside while the "computer watches" and have to watch the computer as well.

4.3 will have a ton of grammar/spelling fixes. You are right about the computer watching, I think some people can put themselves in the headspace where they imagine there is a real mistress in the room with them, but others (including myself) struggle with that. I think if I just give instructions for the lotion rubbing it might be better.

Quote:
The lobby is brilliant. Well-scripted. The pictures are well-chosen. I find myself. kneeling for it and I think that's appropriate. And I've got to admit, I've never really wanted to suck someone's boot-heel before. I get it now.

Thanks! There are some really good easter eggs with the lobby as well if you ever come across them :) Also, more fun with the lobby is planned for future releases.

Quote:
Anyway, that is my rambling compliment. If you're still looking for offensses, I'd suggest messing something mjor up at work. If the issue spread out of your department or immediate circle.

Great suggestion, I'll add some work related offenses similar to the school offenses.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:05 pm 
Veteran
Sorry, got my version numbers mixed up. 4.1 is the next version.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:33 am 
Regular
Well now, don't I feel silly.

I'm seeing the doctor in a few days, so I've given myself a break. I wouldn't allow for that in the script. Or maybe I would. The break is nice and from time to time a person's going to need it.

I think things like Tardiness and Not Finishing Assignments on Time and a few more of the school punishments are also good for work. The school terminolgy fits the overall gestalt as well.

How about Did an Incomplete Job? I don't know.

Aw, maaaaaan, I accidnetally reset D.C. Now I'm going to have to start all over.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:29 am 
Veteran
Still playing this script regular and love to see this script updated once more!
Got my birthday spanking a while ago, ouch!

Really curious which surprises and improvements there will be in the next update, now I'm not making them myself anymore! :D

Only hope there will never be an internet tag connected with this script.
Really hate it when I've no control about what's been uploaded to somewhere and never play scripts with the internet tag connected.
It's good that the internet tag exists and checked by doti, thank you!

@Royce Grey, don't overdo it. You don't want to get a leather butt, that's no fun. It has to stay soft.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:00 am 
Veteran
Hmmm, I'm at a loss martlb, what is an internet tag?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:21 am 
Veteran
Ah, just searched the forums. You mean a script that uploads data from your computer to wherever. No, I will never do that in any of my scripts.

Glad you are enjoying the clinic! I have a bunch of additions for the next version, just off the top of my head:

Show spoiler

I know there is a bunch more, but that's what I can think of off the top of my brain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:14 pm 
Regular
Hi love the script and eagerly waiting the up coming update. Summer has meant no house to myself so I am sure the receptionist will be unhappy at me missing at least 3 or 4 maintenance sessions when I can finally get back to it.

The grammar update will be welcome and I will have to scour for those Easter eggs.

I do have a request though. I use a text to voice program along with it and that makes a lot of its aspects much more engaging. With that though there are times that the format of the message makes for some odd sounding moments since the text updates again before the voice can finish reading it. so things like "left cheek 1, left cheek 2, left cheek 3..." come out as "left ch, left ch, left ch..." Each update I have gone in and modified the spank function to reorder that to be "1 left cheek, 2 left cheek, 3 left cheek..." so that if it gets cut off it comes out as "1 left, 2 left , 3 left ..." instead. I can keep making this change on my side but i figured for anyone else that uses similar text to voice apps it would help them out too.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next