de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Re: Strip or Die
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:07 pm 
Veteran
Oops, had a small bug in 4.1. Uploaded 4.2 and all should be working now.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:34 am 
I don't have a estim so tried to run it without.
When clicking on the setup button there is a page that asks "How will pain be inflicted?" The two options given are "External Device" and "Audio E-stim"
Could an addition button "no shocking device" be added and some other type of punishment or exposure be added?
Scott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:18 pm 
Veteran
scottk wrote:
I don't have a estim so tried to run it without.
When clicking on the setup button there is a page that asks "How will pain be inflicted?" The two options given are "External Device" and "Audio E-stim"
Could an addition button "no shocking device" be added and some other type of punishment or exposure be added?
Scott

Hi @Scott, ok, just for you I added an option to play without e-stim. However, if you enjoy the script, you should really find a way to play with e-stim or some other way of automatically inflicting the pain--it's MUCH more intense!

In addition to Scott's request above, version 4.4 also asks for a forfeit URL separate from the forfeit description. That makes it easier to open the forfeit link within the script, and also allows you to describe what the URL is. Of course both the forfeit and the URL are optional.

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of using unsee.cc as a high-risk forfeit. For example, you could upload a full-frontal nude with face and set the expiration to an hour--then play the game as usual. There's still a risk that people would see your really personal picture, but only for an hour.

I also added an option to choose only sensitive body parts in the random target selection. Basically, this option eliminates thighs and ass cheeks as targets, and focuses only on "high-pain" areas...for those players who need extra motivation!

Enjoy! :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:12 pm 
Nice! That really opens it up to people who don't have an estim.

And I think the new forfeit thing is much better too - a custom forfeit like stripping for the first person to skype you can be just as exciting, if not more!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:27 pm 
Addict
Hi all! End of year push at work has kept me from the games and boards for the last month :(. Can't wait to try the new version of this game. Sadly my estim seems to be broken. Not picking up sounds :(. I'm gonna do some troubleshooting today and make sure its not something with my computer etc then try the new game! Love the idea of forfeits!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:52 pm 
Veteran
I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with for forfeits, and agree with @trin that stripping naked for someone on Skype is much more nerve-wracking than the temporarily.exposed forfeit. In fact, if anyone's brave enough you could combine the two ideas: if anyone emails within an hour you have to strip naked for an audience on cam4. There's all kinds of interesting exposure forfeits, so be creative! ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:48 am 
Addict
Just sent the Estim to London for warranty work :(. Game isn't quite the same without it. Interesting thought for the forfeit! Live cam show? I might try that next week. Hey, I found a site similar to TE. (https://getfaded.org/1.php) Might be worth some exploration.......

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:37 pm 
Veteran
tinydickedshane wrote:
Just sent the Estim to London for warranty work :(. Game isn't quite the same without it. Interesting thought for the forfeit! Live cam show? I might try that next week. Hey, I found a site similar to TE. (https://getfaded.org/1.php) Might be worth some exploration.......

Nice find! Hope that one stays around. It looks like TE will also be back someday, but who knows when.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:58 pm 
Addict
Yeah, that is too bad about TE. I know that consent is an issue with those kinds of sites and I'm sure that was the biggest factor in the decision. I'd sure like to see it come back. The format was so good.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:49 pm 
Addict
And getfaded appears to be gone already........

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:36 pm 
Hey there,

getfaded is not gone. Was just a small unsceduled downtime. How I know? I'm because I became part of the moderator team ;)
I hope I can convince the owner to provide an easy to use API for remote uploads. So we can use it in our scripts here.
I will come back with more info, as soon as I have them. Right now, the site is still under heavy development. So please be patient....

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:48 pm 
Addict
It is back!!!! Since you have the proprietors ear, might a suggest one or 2 posting/extension time frames between 30 minutes and 12 hours? I would imagine that is not too difficult a task. Thanks! Glad to see it back!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:10 pm 
That would be in deed a good thing. I only can recommend this since I have no administrative authority (yet?).

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:19 am 
Veteran
RoadR_ wrote:
That would be in deed a good thing. I only can recommend this since I have no administrative authority (yet?).

Wow, why didn't you tell us earlier @RoadR_? Congrats on the mod job! Please do figure out the API. I have the TE version of Strip or Die archived if you need the old code...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:28 am 
I have sad news, the site is offline for the moment. To much abuse, to less chance to fight against doxxing and uploads of illegal content.
The owner wantes a free anonymous place to publish but got hitten hard by reality (as temp.exp earlier) that this will cause trouble because the bad overweights the good if it's anonymous.....

We will work on a new, maybe better working concept. I will try to influence for an api if I can.

Greetings,

Alex

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next