de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Toy
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:33 pm 
Addict
I have just posted my new script... Toy. It's your chance to become the plaything of a beautiful mistress.

It's all brand new... I hope I've done it right... and I hope it all works!

If it doesn't, please, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to fix it :-)

Hope you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed testing it! ;-)

Profile Send private message 

Re: Toy
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:27 am 
Shy
It seems like a cool concept, and I really like Ancilla for Domme/Mistress image sets. In fact, she's an option in something I'm idly working on right now. So kudos there.

Small concern, though. Your download doesn't seem to contain any scripts.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:27 am 
Addict
Really? I've just downloaded it and it all seems to be there... it's simply "toy.groovy" (not to be confused with the various toys*.groovy configuration scripts)

I did need two goes to upload everything though (my first attempt go had no images/sounds)... if you could please double-check the download... else I'll have another go at uploading.

(something to do whilst she still has me in chastity)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:14 pm 
Site Admin
Yes, the groovy script is issing, there are just images and sounds.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:19 pm 
Addict
Crazy. I've uploaded again. If that's not right... i'd appreciate any pointers :-) Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:50 am 
Shy
With my life as haphazard as it is, believe me, I checked it twice. :P

It's working now, though! Very interesting idea. Poked at some of the coding; seems very elegant, and I was suitably mystified. I imagine it's a great addition to the small stable of scripts that stand in for a real Dominant. :)

I didn't take the time to actually see much out of it (I believe it's got a 1 in 1000 chance to call the player's attention every 6 seconds?), but I was interested by what I saw looking into the code, especially the image tagging and such. My only advice would be to allow the user to edit their own hours (or not have the Mistress sleep?). In terms of simulating a real person with their own schedule, it's a useful feature. But then you have assholes like me whose primary times of activity are, like, 10 pm to 4-5 am. Might cause problems in that regard?

One other thing: the program seems to be looking for a few items stored in data.properties following the fetish.<name> pattern; I don't think sexscripts stores these by default. I know there was a script released, much like toys.groovy or mensclothes.groovy which tracked these things, but I don't believe the player is made aware they need this script.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:59 am 
Shy
This script looks very promising and I'm looking forward trying it very much!

I had no issues with installation or download, the package seems to be in order.

But immediately after start I get the error "No such property:java for class: ss.Fullscript_toy".

I just reloaded it, but the error persists. Any other script and the SexScripts client itself runs without problems. Any ideas?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:30 am 
Addict
I'm guessing you're using the Android app?
I used some bits if java directly for timezones and date formatting, which works in desktop app but not in the Android one... I'll need to come up with a workaround for those.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:26 am 
I'm quite enjoying the script so far, although there is not much content right now.
I was running it for the last two evenings, and the events occured around midnight generally. First time was the edging session and the other was spanking, I think (there was no actual spanking, only a few images flashed without text and then it was over).

Is it intended that the main screen has no image at all? It looks rather empty.
And there are a lot of statuses in the settings, I wonder if all of them are implemented now.

Anyway the script has a great potential and I will be looking forward to further updates and expansions.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:58 am 
Addict
Correct. There isn't much content... but the plan is there will be lots of content. It remains a work in progress.

Yes the main screen us intentionally blank... during this time you are free... but putting something is certainly an option. And yes... she might not play with you... or not... or just tease you... or nothing.... the concept is that SHE chooses... but of course it still has to be fun else what's the point.

There's also a few silly bugs in there... but I'll get those sorted as soon as possible.
I'm trying to compile a list or two of activities, teases and punishments etc... that too is a work in progress.
As I've said... all suggestions are welcome!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:03 pm 
I would like to see some chastity options, like being unlocked to edge and be locked again, not unlocked but stimulated by prostate massager/dildo, sucking and deepthroating training.
Also it would be nice to have some random additional options like wearing nipple clamps, buttplug, ballgag and other toys for a certain period of time. Maybe even a bondage when the sub has to wait tied up for a while being humiliated.
It would be great to have some interactivity when a sub will be required to provide some informaion and images (within reasonable) and the script will use it to humiliate the sub further.

What are your plans for this script? Do you want to focus on something particular?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:23 pm 
Addict
You'll be pleased to know some of that is already in there. I've been in chastity 4 days now because I came without permission whilst edging.
A lot of it just needs padding out a bit and some more variations adding (anything goes I think... can add options to turn some things on and off). Probably should start to publish the ideas list. Didn't really have any plans in particular... just making it up as I go... obviously started with things I like with toys I have... but the more the merrier. It's unlikely to be all things to all people... but let's make it many things to many people :-)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:22 pm 
I totally like your attitude! Module based script with a lot of configurable options is something with a potential for a long life.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:33 pm 
Nothing happens in this script. I have run it a few times. The calendar changes. Am I suppose to run at exactly the time in the calendar?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:12 pm 
Addict
No, if you run it at the calendar times... mistress will be out (or just about to go out - if you have a chastity device, she'll likely have you lock yourself in it before going out... you'll have to devote some time to her before she'll let you out again, see below)

Play sessions occur completely at random... it might happen as soon you run it... it might go for a long time before anything happens. Whilst that implementation isn't ideal (likely to get changed for a better one over the weekend) the idea is that you devote some time to her by making yourself available, and she'll enjoy teasing you when she wants to. The idea in my head was that the player was fortunate to live with his mistress and when they're home, she might want to play. I never liked the idea of the scripts that you can fire up when *you* feel like it and they react to you... I wanted to turn that on its head and put *her* in charge.

That being said... the maths in there say you'd be unlikely to go over an hour without something happening. Have you tried leaving it? Set it going and put a movie on, I'm sure she'll interrupt it :-) You should see in data.properties, toy.availability.<day number>=<seconds available>... she's recording your availability (for future reasons, don't know what yet) but you should see those going up. Let me know if it's not behaving right! Thanks.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next