de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 28  Next
 Re: Courtroom
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:59 pm 
Addict
Hi Dedramus,

it seems the upload of the first two of your evidence pictures worked, while image three to five failed to upload correctly. I deleted your case to prevent you getting found guilty on technical reasons.

Did you use the same computer for all of the uploads?

One remark about the mandatory marking. I quite like the mindfuck of not knowing beforehand if I have to go through the humiliation of having to mark my skin, or not. But I might increase the probability in a later release. At the moment it's quite low.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:27 am 
Regular
Hi cgut2001

Thank you for deleting my case. I had logged in just before you deleted it, and like you, I can only see the first two images I uploaded.

I had used the same computer to upload all of them. One of the missing ones is a webcam, the other two are images upload. (The successful ones were one from the same webcam + 1 image upload).

My gut feeling tells me it is a server side issue. I still have the two images on my drive:
originally named IMG_20181105_091442.jpg of size 849,055 bytes and IMG_20181106_054733.jpg of 810,641 bytes. These were taken with the same phone as the successful one, with the same setting, 2048x1536pixels).
Given the server created a record for each of them, I think it's most likely something wrong is happening server side (I haven't worked with PHP files upload recently. A long long time ago, it was really easy for server side errors to go unnoticed and return success instead of failures, and files upload is a bitch in its own right - having being said, looking at the coutroom script, even if the server returned an error, doesn't the script just ignore it and proceed (or is it handled by the ss infrastructure?)

If I can help reproduce, let me know.

Dedramus.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:49 am 
Regular
Dear Court,

I humbly request an extension to my submission deadline.

When I reported for punishment, the court requested the usage of some fresh ginger. Unfortunately, my supply is not of a grade sufficient to please the court as it is unfresh, soft and will not stay in the appropriate position.

Your sincerely
Dedramus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:20 am 
Regular
Never mind, I submitted to my punishment in the timeline as it should be, and uploaded a time compressed video to prove it.

Note however that I think there is a small loophole in the security of the punishment record, the jury is not properly informed of the ginger requirement.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:07 am 
Regular
Hi Cgut2001;

There are again pictures failing to upload. You can see that in my current case or in Pamela Slave's adjucated case.

Thanks
Dedramus.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:05 am 
Regular
Ok..I am new and I am wondering are all the public exposure threats in the courtroom and similar blackmail games limited to this group or is it really public for ALL to see. Thanks Al

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:03 am 
Veteran
al3586 wrote:
Ok..I am new and I am wondering are all the public exposure threats in the courtroom and similar blackmail games limited to this group or is it really public for ALL to see. Thanks Al

Hi @al3586,

Speaking for Courtroom, if you fail to do the punishment and are found guilty, your collateral picture will be revealed to other players for real. Strip-Or-Die had integration with Temporarily Exposed for a while, but that is currently broken and the mods there haven't responded to my messages. At least for these scripts, assume that other players WILL see you if you don't do what is required. I haven't tried all of the other scripts, but with very few exceptions, I think the scripts basically do what they say.

Welcome to the site, and have fun!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:26 pm 
Regular
Ok..completed my 1st case and the site says I was found not guilty. but when I report to court to play again.it still says i am tril and it takes me to the process and when it goes to the Jury deliberating I get an error message, ERROR DIVISION UNDERFINED.. is this a bug? and endless loop? or do you have to reset to play again?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:24 am 
Regular
I submitted a case last year and was found not guilty. I have not used the script in awhile but I just noticed my collateral is still there. I thought if I was found not guilty it would be deleted? How can I delete it?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:45 pm 
Veteran
sdslave wrote:
I submitted a case last year and was found not guilty. I have not used the script in awhile but I just noticed my collateral is still there. I thought if I was found not guilty it would be deleted? How can I delete it?

You're probably seeing your locally cached version of the images, stored in sexscripts/images/captured. From what I have seen, the server images shrink and disappear fairly quickly. Also, the script deletes the link when you request that. If you're seeing a full-size picture, it's almost certainly coming from your computer.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:01 pm 
Regular
I'll second that.

My collateral is still there locally. If I try to 'report to the court', I actually get an error message, essentially saying the file is no longer there server side.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:15 pm 
Regular
I just saw your post, I thought I got an email when someone replied. I tried what Dedramus did and I dont get any error message. It says " You must now post bail, in the form of personal collateral. We will use the image that we have on file." Wouldn't that mean its still on the server?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:21 pm 
Veteran
sdslave wrote:
I just saw your post, I thought I got an email when someone replied. I tried what Dedramus did and I dont get any error message. It says " You must now post bail, in the form of personal collateral. We will use the image that we have on file." Wouldn't that mean its still on the server?

Hi @sdslave, I'm pretty sure that just means you've set collateral before, and isn't actually verifying the server contents. That should probably be cleaned up in a future version. Liz controls the server, so only she has 100% transparency into what goes on, but I trust that the server's actually deleting when it says. Just delete the local file if it's a concern, and go back to settings and set new collateral if needed in the future.

This script has been a community effort with a lot of people's contributions, so there are a lot of little things like this that should be cleaned up. I played it through relatively recently and everything worked as expected...unfortunately...lol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:40 am 
Shy
Case 1934005 is showing 2 webcam entries, but no images are showing. May I ask for some advice on how to proceed?

Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:23 pm 
Veteran
lostinmymind1979 wrote:
Case 1934005 is showing 2 webcam entries, but no images are showing. May I ask for some advice on how to proceed?

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up. I deleted the case, since the player did a fantastic job on the first round. I'm really baffled as to why this happens...anyone who had blank pics care to comment? Do you have a really low-res camera? Were you trying to upload instead of using a webcam? I played all the way through a while back just to make sure everything was working and it worked perfectly for me... very strange.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 28  Next