de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 22  Next
 Re: Spin The Bottle
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:43 pm 
Addict
I like the idea and execution of Spin the Bottle! Nice script.
Only one comment maybe: when you end up on the pillory ( :oops: :oops: ), the script plays a sound of people jeering and such. Perhaps the volume could be toned down a bit on that? It was rather loud in comparison to other sounds produced by the script. Kind of a shock (and that's probably the idea).

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:03 pm 
Veteran
boy2spank wrote:
I like the idea and execution of Spin the Bottle! Nice script.
...the script plays a sound of people jeering and such. Perhaps the volume could be toned down a bit on that?

Good idea, volume lowered a bit in 5.6. I also discovered a bug with the pre-play option and the pillory, so now that's fixed as well. If you pre-play, you'll have the option of taking a pillory pic. During game play, risking the pillory will be an option only if you took the pic.

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:48 pm 
Addict
Thank you. Keeps on getting better! (Unless you do end up in the pillory, of course) :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:23 am 
Veteran
boy2spank wrote:
Thank you. Keeps on getting better! (Unless you do end up in the pillory, of course) :oops:

I'm sure my day is coming...lol :oops:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:20 pm 
Man - this is awesome! I love all the mechanics in here. Nice work! I've only ever played online strip poker games where you upload a picset in advance. This is so much more 'real-time' and it's so much better that way.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:19 am 
Veteran
trin wrote:
Man - this is awesome! I love all the mechanics in here. Nice work! I've only ever played online strip poker games where you upload a picset in advance. This is so much more 'real-time' and it's so much better that way.

Thanks, glad you like it! I agree that the real-time element adds a lot. This game also lets you take a pic set in advance (so you can play at work--lol), but it can only be used once. It just feels much more real when you are actually required to strip as you lose...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:56 pm 
I wonder if it would work to add a broadcast/schedule forfeit option like the guillotine? Or you could even broadcast your whole game, forfeits and all!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:37 am 
Veteran
trin wrote:
I wonder if it would work to add a broadcast/schedule forfeit option like the guillotine? Or you could even broadcast your whole game, forfeits and all!

That would be fun, and I've been thinking of ways to enable a more real-time experience. I'll see what I can come up with in a future rev. Thanks for playing!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:41 am 
Veteran
I noticed recently some pillory pictures disappearing, so I slightly adjusted the way the script handles pillory oddities. Hopefully this will help. I also updated the external e-stim functionality to match the code I use in other scripts. This is a very minor update, but hopefully it cleans up a few issues.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:26 pm 
Addict
Just a thought - this would be a great place to add the Temporarily Exposed option. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:05 am 
Veteran
bamaswitch wrote:
Just a thought - this would be a great place to add the Temporarily Exposed option. ;)

Hi @bamaswitch, I agree that would be a fun option! But first, I want to understand what's happening with Strip-Or-Die. While it works for me, nobody else has reported seeing themselves posted. It may be Mac/PC related, but some more research (and especially feedback) is needed. Once I'm sure it's working, I'm sure I, and other script authors, will start including support for that.

If I do eventually include it, it will be optional. I want to keep the script accessible to people who may be comfortable with a little risk, but not with the higher risk that comes with games like interrogation or strip-or-die. After all, the more the merrier! ;)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:25 pm 
Addict
ptdw wrote:
bamaswitch wrote:

Hi @bamaswitch, I agree that would be a fun option! But first, I want to understand what's happening with Strip-Or-Die. While it works for me, nobody else has reported seeing themselves posted. It may be Mac/PC related, but some more research (and especially feedback) is needed. Once I'm sure it's working, I'm sure I, and other script authors, will start including support for that.

If I do eventually include it, it will be optional. I want to keep the script accessible to people who may be comfortable with a little risk, but not with the higher risk that comes with games like interrogation or strip-or-die. After all, the more the merrier! ;)

Strip or die seems to be working for me. The TE uploads are occurring. Would love to see that on this one as well :). Another thought... When getting my spanking for losing, the picture always seems to take at the top of my paddle stroke and the implement is blurry or almost out of frame. Would love to see spanking bench pics at point of impact (or maybe even a short video clip?). Any way to take 3 or 4 pix during punishment? I know nothing about programming or server resources so this might be way too much but I thought I'd throw it out there....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:28 am 
Veteran
tinydickedshane wrote:
Strip or die seems to be working for me. The TE uploads are occurring. Would love to see that on this one as well :). Another thought... When getting my spanking for losing, the picture always seems to take at the top of my paddle stroke and the implement is blurry or almost out of frame. Would love to see spanking bench pics at point of impact (or maybe even a short video clip?). Any way to take 3 or 4 pix during punishment? I know nothing about programming or server resources so this might be way too much but I thought I'd throw it out there....

Thanks for your feedback, I definitely plan to include TE support once I get a bit of time. I could also probably include extra spanking pics without too much of an impact of the server. During the spanking process, the script constantly takes pictures, and then selects one at random to show other players. The idea here is two-fold: 1) You don't know when the "real" pic is being taken 2) You have peer pressure to actually spank yourself, since you don't want to look like you're not really playing to the other players. That said, another 1-2 random pics is feasible--I'll loot at that.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:47 am 
Addict
My Abox should be here this week and thinking about playing with it brought up a question. If I choose estim as a punishment for losing will i get multiple shocks (I would have been spanked “x” times so i get “x” zaps)? Or is it a one time like Strip or Die?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:21 am 
Hi tinydickedshane,

it is as you guessed, by using a estim device for punishment you will receive the number of strokes as shocks. I hope you enjoy it :)

Greetings,

Alex

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 22  Next