de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 28  Next
 Re: Courtroom
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:39 pm 
Newcomer
Hello,
got my first punishment today!
I made several mistakes I won't do again next time, so please jury be indulgent for this first time! :)

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:31 am 
Shy
Dear Judges,

at the beginning of this week i had to do the ginger punishment in front of a window. I did the punishment and chose the Option, that the webcam takes pictures while i do the punishment. Somehow the pictures were damaged ( i really don't know why since i thought he webcam pictures will automatically be uploaded). Since I'm pretty new to this app i beg you to delete the collateral from the Judgement Board since i really did the punishment.
Also I have another Question: How long are Collaterals be listed in the Judgements Board?

Sincerely Sven

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:47 pm 
Addict
Hi Sven0817,

soory, but I read your message way to late, so your case and collateral had already been taken from the court docket automatically.

Yet you brought up a good point. When taking automated webcam-images, currently there's no way to check if everything worked, especially if the problem occurs during upload.

Maybe it would be good to add a feature allowing the defendant to preview the evidence on file. So if something's wrong he can do something about it. I will think of a way to do this, but it will take some time until it will be implemented as I'm quite busy currently.

Regards

cgut2001

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:43 pm 
Addict
@cgut2001:

The Subcontrol script, authored by Liz, has a feature in the opening of the tasks request, where a picture is taken of you by your cam and you get to see it and determine if it properly captures all of you. If not, it has a button to retake the picture.

You might want to check out that script to see how its done.

--- bendedknee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:00 pm 
Addict
Hi bendedknee,

same as in subcontrol courtroom gives you an opportunity to check if the webcam is working and pointing in the right direction before uploading a picture. The problem seems to occur at a different spot.

Sven0817 did his punishment and pictures were taken and uploaded. But these had a correct file-number but a size of zero bytes when downloading them. As a null-file would have caused an error in the script I guess the problem must have occured during upload or on the server. This wasn't noticed during script-run.

At the moment I have no clue what could have gone wrong, but doing a short review it seems like he is not the only one who runs into this kind of problem. When reviewing the current cases via the debug-functions of courtroom, I found out the same thing seems to have occured in the case of an user currently doing a chastity-sentence.

My idea was to add a way for users to check what is on evidence-file in theyr case so they may at least be able to remedy it if something went wrong.

Regards

cgut2001

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:48 pm 
Addict
Hi,

it seems like there's an ongoing problem with the picture-upload when doing a pillory-punishment. Today there was another case in which pictures of zero size were uploaded. To protect the user from using his collateral on basis of technical problems, I deleted the case.

Currently I'm unable to figure out, what is causing the problem. So if the user who is concened reads this, I'd ask him to contact me in order to help figuring out what is going wrong.

regards

cgut2001

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:33 am 
Shy
Hi cgut2001,

sorry for the late response but i was on a business trip the last week. And due to some rules i can't send you a private message.

In your pm you asked for the version of sexscripts that i´m running. It is version 16.06.2018
And the courtroom Version is: v1.36

You also asked for the part of the 'erros-log' file. I'm sorry about that but i can't find the part where the error could have occured.

Kind regards

Sven

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:29 pm 
Addict
Hi Sven0817,

no problem, I'm glad you answered.

Could you please do a small check to help me narrow down the number of possible reasons.

Please open the sexscripts folder, go to the subfolder named 'images' and from there to the subfolder 'captured'. Look for files created on the day you did your pillory-punishment and check what size they have in kBytes and if you can open them with an image-viewer.

Thanks in advance

cgut2001

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:43 pm 
Shy
Does anyone know how long it takes for my collateral to be validated in the courts?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:46 am 
Addict
hardtzkill wrote:
Does anyone know how long it takes for my collateral to be validated in the courts?

Hi hardtzkill,

usually it will take no longer than around 24 hours. So if you submitted your collateral and didn't get verified for more than a few days, there may be two reasons.

It can be a technical one as it seems like on some occasions there is a problem with the image-upload and if there's no image you can't be verified.

Otherwise your collateral may not meet the requirements. Minimum requirements are:

The face must be recognizable. Masks, clown-makeup and the like will most likely cause the image to fail.

Your genitalia must be visible, but this can be alleviated a little if the image a a whole is something the user would not want to be made public. For example a picture of a person with the cock visibly locked away in a chastity-device might pass in some cases although the genitalia are not visible in the strict sense. The decision depends on the image as a whole.

Your skin must be marked with the digit given out by the courtroom-script. The marking must be written on. If there are signs indicating it was superimposed later, the collateral will most likely fail. This is to make sure it is a picture of you and not someone else.

Additionally the administrators may do a few checks to see if the picture was copied from places like reddit. If this is the case it will fail.

I hope this helps.

Regards

cgut2001

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:00 am 
Shy
(Hi I also posted the comments below on the Fetlife group).

I just completed my first experience and trial in the Courtroom. It was more realistic than I expected, and I was genuinely nervous when I showed up for my trial and verdict. Great job and thanks to the people who made this script.

I have been thinking of some things that might make the script even more realistic and the experience possibly more stressful for the unfortunate criminal defendants:

1. Immediately after entering their information, including their crime, the defendant should be handcuffed and read their rights.

2. During the initial arrest and indictment, the defendant should be handcuffed and forced to wait in front of their camera for an extended random period of time (like 30 minutes to an hour), with the camera taking photos of them at random intervals. The arresting officer can give periodic instructions and ask questions of the detained suspect. If the detained suspect fails to remain handcuffed and on camera, they will be subject to additional charges (resisting arrest, etc...) and the photo evidence will be included in their trial and sentencing hearing.

3. The detained suspect should only be uncuffed after the Court has agreed to free them on a bail agreement.

4. When arriving for trial, the defendant should be handcuffed and forced to wait in the holding cell for a random period of time before being called into the courtroom.

5. There should be an option, or maybe even mandatory law, that the defendants collateral be posted on a tumblr page if they are found guilty.

Anyone else have any ideas?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:32 pm 
Addict
Hi pamelamask,

thanks for your response. It's nice to read, someone enjoyed the script.

Your suggestions are interesting. I have to mention one thing before I go into details. At the moment my time for working on the script is very limited. So I guess none of them will be implemented soon.

Reading the rights has a certain appeal. Yet this is more a thing of an (involuntary) arrest and less connected to the scenario of courtroom. In this script the defendant reports to court on his or her own devices in the hope of making a deal. So he will have to disclose everything anyway.

Personally I'm not very fond of the idea of having the defendant waiting cuffed. This is for several reasons.

In my opinion this would take the focus of the script away from the sentence towards the waiting period. So the actual court-part would stand back for a lengthy arrest-part.

It would also cause an additional delay as the members of the jury would have to judge on the defendants behaviour during detention. In order to influence the punishment this would have to be done in an additional "jury-session" before the defendant is sentenced. Giving every member time to vote it would require a 24 hour period. Not everyone lives in the same timezone and I guess most don't keep the courtroom-script open 24/7.

The last thing I'm kind of uncomfortable with is the idea of handcuffing. This will bring in a toy-requirement in order to be able to use courtroom. At the moment there is no such requirement. The list of possible punishments and in correspondance available crimes will change with your toy-list in sexscripts and with your taboos. Yet there's no toy that will block the script if it's not available. Although I have quite an assortment of toys, including all kinds of cuffs and shackles, I do not own a single pair of police-type handcuffs. So I would be out.

For these reasons I'd suggest to unbundle the arrest into a different script. You could create one with a name like 'police arrest' where the user will be cuffed. After a waiting period, the script could programmatically call courtroom to handle the punishment.

Having the user interrogated to get him accused is something ptdw an I already discussed. The idea was to create a connector between the interrogation-script and courtroom, the user could activate. We discussed two ideas.

One is to add some truths to interrogation which correspond to crimes in courtroom. If the user confesses one of these, the courtroom-script could be started after interrogation.

The other idea is to add a 'no confession' option in courtroom. If the user selects it the interrogation-script would be started in order to "convince" the user to admit his wrongdoing. If he did, he would be handed back to court.

Due to the limited time of both of us we posponed implementing to a later point.

Ptdw and I discussed already discussed an option very much like your idea with tumblr. If the user activated it and would be found guilty, then the case-details (collateral & evidence) would be passed to nationwide press, i.E. published on temporarily exposed. At the point we discussed it, ptdw had just started to make tests with the temporaily-exposed api. He has a working implementation of this in 'strip or die' so I guess it could be included in courtroom as well.

Yet as above the problem is time or rather the lack of it.

Regards

cgut2001

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:42 pm 
Shy
Hi this message is for Cgut2001. I tried to reply to your PM here, but the message doesn't show as being sent, so I'll post my reply here in the hopes that you get it.

Yes I did complete my pillory punishment. (It was a challenge.) I just checked my "images/captured" folder and there is nothing in there. No images or files.

I can attempt to complete my pillory again later this week, taking video this time, but I will need more time, like another 96 hours. Let me know what you decide to do.

Pamela

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:33 am 
Shy
I was wondering if the same picture could be used as collatoral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:15 am 
Regular
I've submitted to the courtroom and have thoroughly enjoyed it. It was an exhaling experience all along!

In particular, I very much enjoyed having to mark my body as part of the evidence submission. To me, it has a big psychological impact. I know it's random whether it's a requirement or not. My suggestion would be to make it mandatory, or at least for the recidivist. Having (and keeping) the number of me really tied me to the court case. It wasn't just a punishment, I was under control of the court.

Or maybe I'm just super horny because I got a chastity sentence! Anyway, good that I originally asked for my collateral to be deleted after the court case, otherwise against my better judgment I'd be reporting straight away again to the court!

PS: I've seen a recent submission where the images don't seem to be successfully uploaded. If the issue is not identified, my guess is that is it a server issue. Server receives the images and processes, but somewhere while processing, overlooks an exception and ends up creating a record for a file but not storing it properly (e.g. file too big, wrong format, user quota, imagemagik issue, etc.)
If it's elusive to fix, what about having the possibility to view already submitted evidence? (It does create an authentication issue though on the server).

Anyhow, I hope my submissions in unharmed and sufficient for the jurors, I had to duplicate webcam shots with camera shot given that my crappy webcam made it impossible to read my locked chastity tag.

Again, amazing game.
Thanks
Dedramus

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 28  Next