de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Mouthsoaping script
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:16 pm 
Shy
Hello everyone! I have no experience with creating scripts at all and only have the tablet version of everything, but, I would love if someone wanted to create a mouthsoaping script. The script could give various sets of instructions for how to wash the mouth such as “scrub your tongue with the bar” or “bite down on the bar and stand in the corner”, or “scrub your bottom/top teeth with the bar”, stuff like that. Various things like that, a creator could get more creative than that as well. It could be similar to the discipline clinic and how that all works. Hell, maybe it could even be an add on for the discipline clinic. You could include different disciplinarians and what implements they prefer such as a sponge or a wash cloth or toothbrush and just create different severities. Or different kinds of bar soap depending as well. Also, I’m sorry if this doesn’t make too much sense, I’m still quite new to the scripts stuff and like I said have no experience whatsoever. Hopefully I’m in a realm of reality. Thanks everyone and I’m interested in everyone’s responses!

Profile Send private message