de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Re: The Discipline Clinic
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:29 am 
Site Admin
Mirror down. Should be ok now.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:30 pm 
This script is most definitively my favorite spanking script/tease/thing across like three platforms.

I'm looking forward to updates, although I can't see how you could make it better.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:07 pm 
Veteran
Thank you for the compliment!
Which three (?) platforms have you in mind? Sexscripts, Milovana, ...

I certainly will come with an update as I still do make use of it myself.
Also enough requests from other users mentioned earlier are still open and I do have more ideas.
I only need to watch out that an update will be an improvement which isn't always the case.
I'll do my best, wished I'd already done it or that I get to it soon but don't know yet when I'll be able to.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:17 pm 
Newcomer
Hi! I wanted to ask permission to (at least try) translate the script to spanish.I love it a lot and I want to run it in my mother tongue, and for every spanish speaker too.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:00 pm 
Veteran
You have my permission.
Good luck with it!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:13 am 
Veteran
Actually, I feel honoured if it will be translated!
If you need any assistant or help, please ask.

Also wondering how you shall gonna handle update's?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:13 pm 
martlb wrote:
Thank you for the compliment!
Which three (?) platforms have you in mind? Sexscripts, Milovana, ...

I certainly will come with an update as I still do make use of it myself.
Also enough requests from other users mentioned earlier are still open and I do have more ideas.
I only need to watch out that an update will be an improvement which isn't always the case.
I'll do my best, wished I'd already done it or that I get to it soon but don't know yet when I'll be able to.

Hey, three platforms might be a bit stretching it since technically one of them is just an extension of the other, but I meant Milovana, GuideMe and Sexscripts.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:30 am 
It's been a while, just checking in and letting you know that at least one person is looking forward to the next update. :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:09 pm 
Veteran
@unnamed007
Thank you, it certainly helps to get me motivated again to work on an update knowing someone is waiting for it.
I already did some work and a serious attempt but got lost in the complexity of my own script ... :(
Now, when the days become shorter, the evenings becoming dark sooner, I will find the time for a second attempt.
I have improving ideas and still open requests but coding and testing is really time consuming, at least for me.
But I promise, there will be an update sooner or later.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:11 pm 
That would be wonderful! I'm sure there are others looking forward to it, too.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:59 pm 
Regular
Also eagerly awaiting an update! :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:36 am 
Veteran
martlb,

Have you started your update yet? I have started one of my own, would you mind if I posted it once I finish? It's my first venture into sexscripts and my first opportunity to write Groovy scripts. I really like the language BTW. I kind of just started to make a few minor mods that fit my style better, but then really got into it and made a bunch of updates. I have a strong software engineering background so I also made a bunch of edits to clean up the code some, still more work I'd like to do there.

Here are some things I've done so far:

-Added 2 new mistresses, added a few scenarios to existing mistresses.
-fixed some english language and spelling issues
-Added a requirement to report during your birthday month for a birthday spanking and harsh consequences if you don't
-Added capability to change mistresses/scenario on the fly (needed for birthday spanking)
-Added a 3 part spanking for Major offenses, each spanking must occur at least an hour but no more than a day apart...it sux being spanked on an already sore butt. Client can opt out of this if they want and take the entire spanking all at once
-Added a break for lotioning the butt during longer spankings, helps to keep the skin supple and reduce the risk of breaking the skin.
-Added a couple of new offenses
-Added more text options to add variety to what the mistresses say
-Added a bunch of easter eggs, for instance you might get to see a picture of the secretary getting spanked!
-fixed some bugs that I noticed (stuff that would rarely occur but still possible)
-Chaged missed maintenance a little. You only need to report if you haven't been punished for something else during your maintenance period. When you report for punishment your maintenance clock also resets to zero.
-More severe consequences for missed maintenance
-Added advice on which implements to buy/use that are best suited for self spanking.
-fixed issue with spankes coming 2 at a time, also added a little bit of variation to spanks. Some series might end with a flurry of stroks, others might end with slower paced hard strokes.
-Changed sounds to match implements. A hand has more of a smack sound while a paddle has more of a thump sound. Cane swishes through the air.

-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:28 pm 
Regular
I hope you do upload this as I'd love to try it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:04 pm 
Veteran
@ ispank

That sounds great!
I actually worked on it several evenings but with bad results.
First thing I wanted to implement is the selection of the implements, the one you own yourself, or from a default list or conform the spanking image by choice.
I took Banjo's code of the spanking party as an example for it but it seems I don't understand it completely and never got it implemented well in this script.
Second is to change the implement each round, preferable from light to heavy.
It seems you've more programming knowledge. Hope you will prove that by the update! ;)

So actually, I will be happy when you will continue improving this script, correcting my English and with all your ideas.
Please add your name as a creator, update the script and keep updating it as you want. It would really please me.
Actually, that will give me the change to let it go and start thinking about something new, cause I got already a bit frustrated not managing to complete a new update.

I'm very curious about the changes you've already implemented and must admit I haven't visit the clinic the last months.... , it becomes time for a new visit...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:40 am 
Veteran
Great! I'd be happy to post my changes and gladly program in any recommendations you or others might have. I'll definitely keep you as the creator no matter how far I take it. It is an awesome script and even with a bunch of changes, your original ideas and the premise of the discipline clinic shines through! It will probably take me a couple of more weeks of testing, minor fixes, and trying to figure out how to create the release so that it posts to the site properly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next