de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 22  Next
 Re: Spin The Bottle
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:50 pm 
Regular
I like the idea of a pillory like expose the pictures on temporarly.exposed. Could that be automated? For instance, the pictures could be exposed for 1h, and on double-down as forfeit, they would be exposed with all settings randomised.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:47 pm 
Veteran
terra wrote:
I like the idea of a pillory like expose the pictures on temporarly.exposed. Could that be automated? For instance, the pictures could be exposed for 1h, and on double-down as forfeit, they would be exposed with all settings randomised.

I doubt that could be easily automated, though you could always make that your custom double down dare if you get that option. Also, I think this script appeals to a wider audience, and I don't want to scare people off by integrating with outside sites.

My current idea for the pillory is this: After losing a game, you are not put in the pillory automatically, but if three other players play against you and win, you will be put on display with optional comments. That way, there is still the element of chance--you may get put on display or may not. It kinda makes the game more exciting, even after it's over. Thoughts?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:46 pm 
Regular
That sounds fun and exciting.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:21 am 
Veteran
It sounded fun and exciting to me as well, so now it's reality. I just released version 5.0!

This version adds the pillory. Here's how it works. When you lose your last article of clothing (but not yet the game), Alexis asks if you want to re-spin. If you accept and win, you continue on as usual. But if you lose, you have to take a picture that *may* be put on display in the pillory.

Alexis will decide how you have to pose, and you upload the image. If you lose the game, and if someone plays against you and wins, you will be placed in the pillory. Once there, everyone will see you naked in a humiliating pose, and both you and other players can comment. Please keep it civil...we'll see how it goes.

If you are one of the three naked players and have a pillory picture, you're at risk for being exposed if somebody plays against you and wins. Who is in the pillory may change frequently, but the comments are preserved as long as you remain one of the three naked losers. Once someone replaces you, you are no longer at risk.

So, who will be the first in the pillory? :twisted:

As always, if you have any trouble or get any errors, please let me know. Since there were a lot of changes in this version, I'll try to keep a close eye on the forum and try to fix any bugs ASAP.

Have fun! ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:39 pm 
Veteran
I uploaded 5.1, which has a few minor bug fixes. It seems a small percentage of players' pics still have trouble. This is most likely due to Android devices in incompatible camera modes. If you are using an Android device, please remember to use the Android image test script first to find a camera mode that works.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:56 pm 
Hey there,

great extension with the pillory feature!
Had to try it ;) And after being lucky 8 times, the 9th game went bad for me. And of course it didn't take much time before somebody had put me on the pillory... I wonder how long this will last...

But I have a question: If you have a pillory picture in the system. And you play, let's say two or three weeks later again, you lose again, but without the respin. Will your "old" pillory photo then be active again, so if someone will win against you, you will be put on the pillory? Or will the pillory picture be deleted after your nude picture is out of the game?

Greetings,

Alex

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:33 pm 
Veteran
[quote="RoadR_"]But I have a question: If you have a pillory picture in the system. And you play, let's say two or three weeks later again, you lose again, but without the respin. Will your "old" pillory photo then be active again, so if someone will win against you, you will be put on the pillory? Or will the pillory picture be deleted after your nude picture is out of the game?

Hi Alex, glad you enjoyed the addition! Once you are off the "naked list" which shows up on the main menu screen, your pillory picture is gone and won't come up again. However, as long as you're one of the three naked players, your picture may go on and off the pillory based on the outcome of the games people are playing.

That said, the system does try to keep you on the pillory for a while, and will not assign your slot to a new player while you're on display. :twisted:

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:53 am 
Veteran
Just published 5.2, which includes a few minor fixes and enhancements.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:49 pm 
Addict
I've noticed that with one of the recent updates to this script that Alexis or another opponent now says something (in writing) when they lose a spin. How about having Alexis (or other opponent) saying something when they win a spin? Some possible comments by Alexis when she wins a spin:

Take it off! Take it off!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Maybe I'll put you into a CB-6000 when you lose.
Don't forget, this was your idea!
I can't wait to give you that spanking.
Should I use a whip or a paddle when I win?
I'll have you naked soon.
Smile, you're on Candid Camera.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:28 pm 
Veteran
bendedknee wrote:
I've noticed that with one of the recent updates to this script that Alexis or another opponent now says something (in writing) when they lose a spin. How about having Alexis (or other opponent) saying something when they win a spin? Some possible comments by Alexis when she wins a spin:

Good idea @bendedknee. I'll see what I can come up with in the next version. Thanks for the suggestion!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:42 am 
Veteran
Ok, just uploaded version 5.3 and took a shot at implementing @bendedknee's suggestion. Alexis will now taunt you when you have to take something off. If you win a round, you can also taunt the next person to take off that article of clothing.

Note that these comments are not specific to the opponent you are playing, and will be shown to possibly any player to lose that article. Be nice and have fun!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:03 pm 
Veteran
I just released a VERY minor bug fix version (5.4). It basically threatened to send Alexis to the pillory incorrectly. Feel free to skip this version, I just wanted to make sure I didn't forget to fix it.

BTW: I don't know about everyone else, but I'm liking the comments and user interaction. It feels a lot more like a real strip game. The pillory has also been fun, as even non-players can load the script and take a look.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:39 am 
Veteran
Another minor update (5.5) today. I noticed sometimes the name of the person on the pillory didn't match what the lobby was showing. This must be due to people playing with an old version of the script, so please update if you're not on the latest rev. This version does a sanity check to make sure the pillory and lobby names match.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:39 pm 
Hello ptdw,

I just looked into spinthebottle after updating. Now there is a "minor" problem. The lobby says there is somebody on the spanking bench (Steve). But when I go to the spanking bench, to have some fun maybe ;), the script tells me, there is currently nobody on the bench. The lobby keeps saying there is someone.

Grettings from Germany...

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:01 am 
Veteran
RoadR_ wrote:
Hello ptdw,

I just looked into spinthebottle after updating. Now there is a "minor" problem. The lobby says there is somebody on the spanking bench (Steve). But when I go to the spanking bench, to have some fun maybe ;), the script tells me, there is currently nobody on the bench. The lobby keeps saying there is someone.

Grettings from Germany...

Hi RoadR_, I'm guessing this is a case of a corrupted/missing picture. The spanking bench doesn't actually remove someone from the bench if a picture is corrupt, it just figures it out and tells you nobody is on the bench. It should clear itself after the next "victim" arrives, but I should probably actually remove people when a bad pic is detected. Thanks fro the heads-up!

- ptdw

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 22  Next