de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Jack Off Race
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:47 am 
Veteran
It's been a while, so how about a new script? I've seen some videos of "jack off" races, and I thought I'd try to implement it in SexScripts. The main problem is you need to keep mashing a button to let the script know you're still stroking. While I haven't fully tested this myself, I'm guessing simultaneous mashing and stroking will take some getting used to... :D

Like my other scripts, this one has an optional webcam feature where you can play against other players. It also has a race viewer mode, where you can view a "real-time" re-enactment of the race (unfortunately with only a few pics per player). If you're into e-stim, the script ends with a loud buzzer that could be used with an audio-based e-stim device to punish the loser immediately.

This version is very basic, with only the essential elements. If it works ok and there's interest, there's a lot that could be added in the future: choosing a girl to "help" you, punishments, forfeits, more players, etc. Let's see how it works first, and I'll decide later whether or not to take it any further. ;)

In the meantime, please try it out and let me know if you run into any bugs. As a beta version, bugs are bound to exist. Enjoy!

Profile Send private message 

Re: Jack Off Race
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:07 am 
Veteran
It looks like the script is working and I've seen some great races so far! Nice work guys ;)

However, I did find a few bugs along the way. I've uploaded version 0.92 which fixes a few things. If anyone else finds any problems, please let me know.

By the way, if anyone can find a related photo gallery with some images we could use, that would be great. Once I'm sure the game engine is working well, I'll try to improve the images and dialog a bit.

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:50 pm 
Veteran
Just uploaded another beta version with more under the hood changes. I also added a setup feature, so you don't have to go through the options each time. If you have e-stim in your toy list, it will ask you about using an e-stim device for punishment if you lose.

If there are no problems, I'll try to clean up the dialog and add some better pictures in the next version. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:55 am 
Shy
Interesting script. ;) There might be a bug though. When I want to watch the last race it asks me if picture of flaccid penis looks valid. If I asnwer YES to first pic and NO to second one the race gets invalidated. However when I answer NO to first pic and YES to second one the race begins.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:39 pm 
Veteran
ZippyX wrote:
Interesting script. ;) There might be a bug though. When I want to watch the last race it asks me if picture of flaccid penis looks valid. If I asnwer YES to first pic and NO to second one the race gets invalidated. However when I answer NO to first pic and YES to second one the race begins.

Thanks for the bug report! I just uploaded a new version that fixes a number of issues, including the voting problem. We're getting closer to 1.0!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:13 pm 
Veteran
Just uploaded version 1.0. It has new pictures and dialog, as well as a few other surprises. Let me know if you experience any bugs...and have fun! ;)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:14 am 
Veteran
Something really weird is happening to the players...they keep getting invalidated even though everything seems fine. If you aren't running the latest version of this script, please download and install it. If you made any modifications to your version, please download the official version instead, as it may be affecting everyone else. If you have any clues as to what's happening or run into any errors, please let me know...Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:17 pm 
Veteran
Quick update: the problem with players getting invalidated seems to have stopped. The game seems to be working smoothly now. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:24 pm 
Veteran
The latest SexScripts version has a great new feature that makes this script much easier (and more fun) to play! You no longer need to press the "stroking" button...just do your business and indicate when you start cumming. I also added some extra sound effects for those with external e-stim, but not nearly enough. I'll need to look for some appropriate sounds. If anyone has anything they you would work, please send me a link. In the meantime, enjoy the new version!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:49 am 
Veteran
...and since I've been fixing scripts today, how about an update for Jackoff Race as well. Just for fun I added new sound effects that will play throughout the game (unless you use audio-based e-stim--then it will be quiet). Enjoy! ;)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:08 pm 
Regular
I get an error. "usbcontrol.exe start doesn't exist."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:51 pm 
Veteran
@pedro45 Sounds like you set up e-stim with usbcontrol.exe as the trigger. If you want to change that or turn it off, run the setup before playing. Have fun!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:33 pm 
Regular
In setup options, I can only change webcams stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:00 pm 
Veteran
There is a pervasive estim error that comes from copying some of the code in 'The White Queen.' I pointed it out for 'Strip or Die', but it probably applies to this script too.
Quote:
The issue is in 'strip or die.' It uses two saved values stripordie.audio_estim and stripordie.no_estim. It tests if audio_estim is null, and if so sets audio_estim to true and saves the result. This should happen the first time the script is run, and is fine as it can be changed during the set up. It does the same for no_estim, but instead of saving a value for no_estim, it saves audio_estim as false. Again, this can always be changed during set up, but the value of no_estim is never saved. Every time the script runs, it is null, and audio_estim is set to false.
I think the result is that if you run 'strip or die' without going through the set up, it defaults to non-audio estim device. audio_estim is false and no_estim is null. The script uses !no_estim to test for non-audio estim (!null = true), which means it tries to find the file usbcontrol.exe to control it, even if you have an audio estim or no estim.
If you go through the set up process, it all works, but because the corrected value for no_estim is not saved, you have to do it every time.
The question for 'the white queen' is should it follow 'strip or die' or should 'strip or die' be made more logical? There is no set up for estim in 'the white queen.' In any case, I think a script should test that a file exists before using it, either directly or using the groovy try-catch method. I have found working with files in sexscripts needs careful error trapping!