de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Interrogation
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:24 am 
Veteran
Here’s a brand new script that hopefully everyone will enjoy: The Interrogation

I’ll say up-front that this is a relatively complex script, and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if there are some unhandled exceptions somewhere. Please consider this BETA and be careful what you tell it at this stage. That said, I have tested it quite a bit and it seems to work.

This script simulates an interrogation. It starts with a number of personal questions, and then proceeds to torture the answers out of you. One of the personal “questions” is a mug shot. As long as you complete the script and don’t agree to give the interrogator any info, your mug shot and answers are safe.

Before each task, there’s an option to adjust your camera for a better view of whatever’s up next. It will then take pictures at random times during each of the tasks. At the end of the session, three pictures will be saved. There’s an option to have your session “televised”, and in that case your three pictures, as well as any information extracted will be published for other players to see.

In televised sessions, other players will vote on your performance, based on the three randomly selected pictures. Since you can’t control what those are, it’s important to always do what you’re supposed to, and in view of the camera.

I need some feedback on what questions should be asked. I chose a number of personal questions, but at this point you should probably just lie. The point is not to publish sensitive answers, but to force you to proceed with the punishment.

Along the way, you can give up at any time, and tell the interrogator what she wants to know. It will be tempting to justify giving an answer or two in order to escape a specific task. However, the questions are selected at random, and the right questions together may be really revealing, while some combinations wouldn’t be revealing at all.

Also, before each session, a random question/answer is selected as collateral (and you won’t be told what it is). If you don’t make it through the whole script, the collateral will be published along with the other info gathered. Of course, this is only in the “televised” mode. So even if you’ve got lucky and have only given her the answers to non-important questions, there’s always the chance that combined with your hidden collateral question, the publication would be much worse.

The interrogator’s goal is to get you to answer three questions. She’ll gradually torture more and more sensitive areas of your body until you tell her what she wants, or she gives up. The more you cooperate and willingly give her answers, the better your chance of skipping one or more punishments.

Currently, the script is designed for fairly specific toys. The receptionist will let you know if you don’t have what’s suggested. While you can play without the suggested toys, your session may be very quick or non-existent. It would be better to just improvise something similar than to play without many of the suggested toys. Make sure your SexScripts toy list is updated before you play. The receptionist will ask you about additional toys that aren’t in the main SexScripts toy list.

Additionally, while the script does support female players, the torture is mainly male-centric, so female players will likely have a quick and mild session. If there’s interest from the female members here, just let me know and I’ll spend some time on that.

Before I take the script out of beta, I’d like feedback on the following:

1. Bugs/issues/typos/safety
2. Punishment durations & timing
3. Ideas for additional punishments
4. Ideas for better/additional questions
5. Any other feedback

Have fun! :twisted:

Profile Send private message 

Re: Interrogation
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:26 am 
Hi ptdw,

I'm already downloading it. Of course I will give it a try. The plot sounds very interesting and thrilling to me.
No I'm just curious how it will be....
I hope it is okay, if I do a "dry run" at first.

Thank you so much for the work!

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:41 am 
Veteran
RoadR_ wrote:
Hi ptdw,

I hope it is okay, if I do a "dry run" at first.

Thank you so much for the work!

Of course! Please do a dry run before playing for real. I'd really appreciate your feedback, especially on the duration and repetition of punishments. It's very customizable, but difficult to figure out without trying it myself (and I can't do that right now). There is a random element to everything, so it will never be the same twice.

By the way, to anyone who provides feedback on this, please let me know how you answered the receptionist's question about pain tolerance (low, medium, or high). Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:40 am 
Wow, what a great script!
After doing a few dry rounds in level 3 and 2 I'm a little afraid and ask myself, if I really would make it to the end. Great thrill, that's for sure!
I didn't expect you, to be such a cruel person :D

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

That's it so far. I can't wait to give it a try for real ;)
Great Job! I appreciate this very much!

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:11 am 
Site Admin
Looks good

Notice : not "validated", [internet] tag missing.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:25 pm 
Veteran
@doti: Oops, I was so focused on testing I forgot to re-adjust the tags. Fixed now.

@RoadR_: Thanks for your feedback! I made a few minor adjustments, but will try to get to a few more in the 1.0 release.

I also fixed some grammar issues. Please keep the feedback coming. I'll wait a day or two and integrate as much as I can into the 1.0 release.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:52 pm 
@ptdw: Today a friend is visiting for some barbecue. I will have time on sunday to make further tests and work on the last bits of courtroom task....

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:18 pm 
Veteran
A quick observation: a few people seem to think there's not much content here or the script is short. That's not the case. You need to actually resist her questions and have the necessary tools in order to get the full experience. If you just answer all of the questions, it will be a very quick session. Perhaps we need even more sensitive questions. lol :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:02 am 
Hello ptdw,

some more finding during the tests... I hope I'm not to harsh by descibing the experience I had with the script! If so, please let me know...
Maybe I should have told you, to write "bug reports" was part of my last job. So I'm used to keep it quick and painless ;)
I find the plot of this script very interesting and thrilling. And if you are able to withstand, it can take some time to finish.

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:14 am 
Addict
RoadR_ wrote:
Show spoiler

Show spoiler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:45 pm 
Veteran
RoadR_ wrote:
Show spoiler

Show spoiler

RoadR_ wrote:
Show spoiler

Show spoiler

RoadR_ wrote:
Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Regarding voting, I'm not sure where to go with this, though eventually it will probably be used somehow to weed out people who aren't actually playing or somehow provide extra motivation. I'd also be interested in positive re-inforcement, like a Top 10 list, but once again feel a bit limited by server resource usage. If you do too many server reads, it slows down the connection, and a Top 10 list would require a lot of reads. So, I'm trying to economize. ;)

For 1.0, I plan to make the following changes:

Show spoiler

Does anyone else have a request for the first version? I did note that there were a few female players testing the script. Currently, this script is very male-oriented, but it would be easy enough to change. Since I'm not a female, I'm not nearly as familiar with methods that would be equivalent. Does anyone have suggestions for replacements for the following tasks:

Show spoiler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 pm 
Hello ptdw,

it is nice to read, that you plan to pick up a few of my ideas (I shouldn't be so vain, I'm sure others had similar thoughts... I guess I will have a meeting with the interviewer for this later!). Thank you Sir!
By the way: The pictures are great. This lady is exactly the kind of women I could imagine beeing the interviewer in a real espionage case somewhere in asia. Since my mothere didn't care much about, what I was watching on tv as a kid, I saw too many movies from the vietnam war eara to early in my life. So the prejudice of asian people beeing cruel was branded into my mind. Nowadays I can differenciate and put this feeling where it belongs to: To my kinky thoughts.
Yes, there server limits can be difficult to deal with. I still forget about this often.

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

That's it for now....
Have a nice time!

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:18 pm 
Addict
In regards to server resource usage, what about using an external server?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:23 pm 
Veteran
modnar wrote:
In regards to server resource usage, what about using an external server?

That's a possibility, but adding an external server complicates things (and also makes people more wary of what's going on). Doti has done a fantastic job creating this environment that makes it really easy to be creative and write cool scripts without worrying too much about the technical details.

I'm sure the server resources will eventually improve and allow us to do even more with the scripts.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:43 am 
Veteran
Just uploaded v.0.92 which covers most of the things I had planned for 1.0. One challenge is the "Stop" button, as there doesn't seem to be a way to display a button without waiting for user input. As a compromise, I added an option to give up in between the warm-up and the main torture.

I'm concerned about a comment that there was a null error at the end of the script. That's the most difficult place to test, and also the worst location for an error. I'm not getting it myself, but I added a ton of safety checks in the final routines to try to avoid null errors. If anyone gets one, please let me know what the last thing that happened was. For example, it shows "Dismissed" but there's no button displayed.

We'll see if anyone gets errors with this versions. If not, I'll add a few finishing touches and call it 1.0. I'll try to add support for more toys in the future. I'm sure some of you may have very short sessions without the proper equipment.