de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Re: Strip or Die
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:16 pm 
Veteran
deadlyonear wrote:
Great tease. Any thoughts on instead of taking a picture if the estim goes off to recording a quick video w/ sound?

Glad you "liked" it! :twisted: Currently, video support is not possible through Sex Scripts. However, there is a punishment in "Courtroom" involving video and e-stim via an external upload...

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:17 am 
Veteran
Just released a minor update to avoid getting stuck if the online variables get messed up. It seems that someone is intentionally messing with the variables for this game, or has tried to modify the script unsuccessfully and is messing up the game for everyone else :( . I got everything working again, for now at least.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:42 pm 
Shy
Thank you for the script. ;) I painfully enjoyed it. :oops:
I am wondering if older images are deleted as new ones are being uploaded? It would be interesting to see other players as well, at least now when less people seem to play and same stuff repeat itself.

Also, I was inspired by this script and since I have IT background I am thinking about writing new script that would utilize other e-stim devices (ones without audio input) as well.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:33 pm 
Veteran
ZippyX wrote:
Thank you for the script. ;) I painfully enjoyed it. :oops:
I am wondering if older images are deleted as new ones are being uploaded? It would be interesting to see other players as well, at least now when less people seem to play and same stuff repeat itself.

When the script was first released, there was a lot of player turnover, but it's been slowing down recently. The old images are not preserved. You have your moment of exposure in the spotlight, and then the next person comes along...

ZippyX wrote:
Also, I was inspired by this script and since I have IT background I am thinking about writing new script that would utilize other e-stim devices (ones without audio input) as well.

Great! I've got to say that while I do enjoy playing my own scripts on occasion, it takes some of the fun and mystery out of it knowing exactly how the script works. I really look forward to seeing what you come up with. Adding audio-based e-stim is really easy, and there's a LOT more that could be done with it.

Cheers!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:47 am 
Veteran
It's been ages since I updated this script, so I thought it was about time! I just published version 2.0.

The main reason for updating this was to support Android, but then I got to thinking about the few times that I've played. I always hoped to strip, because the shock was so terrifying. The thing is, the point of the script is to dread both options, not knowing which is worse. So, I knew what I had to do: add an option to make stripping more terrifying.

There's now an option for "public exposure" if you have to strip naked. This won't appeal to everyone, and is completely optional and off by default. Here's how it works:

If the public option is enabled and you end up naked, the script will ask another willing player to publish your pics on another site (e.g., temporarily exposed, kink talk, tumblr, etc.) Depending on how mean the other player is, they may even require that you complete a forfeit or dare to reduce the exposure time of the pictures.

Of course, when playing any online game like this, you should use caution and not upload anything you don't mind on the internet. This feature is just designed to make the script more interesting and encourage more user interaction. Of course, you can still play the game normally without this enabled.

As always, let me know if you have any trouble, and enjoy!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:35 am 
Shy
Really nice update makes the game great.

Just wanted to check though, when you play again it tells you how many people have seen you but it doesn't seem to say if you have been posted anywhere. Is there a way to tell if you have been posted by someone and if so where?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:33 pm 
Veteran
pete360360 wrote:
Really nice update makes the game great.

Just wanted to check though, when you play again it tells you how many people have seen you but it doesn't seem to say if you have been posted anywhere. Is there a way to tell if you have been posted by someone and if so where?

Glad you like it! I was a bit worried about how it would go, but seems to be working so far. Yes, on the same screen where it tells you how many people have seen you naked, it will tell you if you've been published and show the comment.

Don't worry if you don't get posted right away, as long as it looks like you're really playing the game, I'm sure someone will volunteer to post eventually. :twisted: I've intended to post a few myself, but didn't have time. When I checked back later, someone had already posted.

That said, if you don't seem to be really playing, and just want someone to post your pics, you may just get ignored. When people are "wired up", it's pretty obvious they are playing for real. If you don't have e-stim but are using some other pain infliction method, you may want to show evidence of being prepared for that in your picture, so that others know you're serious.

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:49 pm 
Hey there,

I have now "reposted" some pics on temp.exposed. Just for three days without downloads...
After checking back to stripordie, I found one little "problem": The script told me, that the pictures of the guy had been published eslewhere. It told me also the URL I have provided. But the URL was not displayed as a clickable link nor it was selectable to copy it to the clipboard. So, If someone would like to visit the place of exposure (to leave a comment or to ask for removal (in exchange for a forfeit ;)), he would have to type the URL in manually. Not very nice considering the cryptic URLs used nowadays...

I'm not sure, if sexscripts can provide a link or can allow copy & paste of text...

Greetings,

Alex

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:28 am 
Veteran
RoadR_ wrote:
I'm not sure, if sexscripts can provide a link or can allow copy & paste of text...
Alex

I realized this would happen, and was hoping anyone with a long URL would use a link shortener. That said, I have manually typed in a few temporarily exposed URL's and it wasn't that bad. I supposed I should just break down and add a URL variable and a second screen to collect that.

I was hoping by leaving a wide open text field, we'd get some additional creativity. For example, "posted on temp.exposed for 1 week" but if you describe your game/experience in detail on ss forums, your post will be deleted...or stuff like that. It would be fun to have a more active community around some of these games, and to hear about people's experiences playing them. For me, guillotine and strip-or-die are both very nerve-wracking and intense...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:20 pm 
Hi ptdw,

mybe I was mistaken ;) It was not meant to be a rant about the feature. All I wanted to express was, that it is a little bit like stone age to type a URL manually from the screen...

Maybe I'm going to dissapoint you now a little bit. I think, most ppl are lazy, many ppl just want to be exposed (maybe this is the reason for the success of sites like temporarily.exposed or tobe.exposed?). So I further think, quite a lot of ppl do "abuse" the scripts, just to have a nude pic "online". In Courtroom you can see it. A lot of ppl do open cases, send no evidence just to have the collateral revealed.
Or Interrogation: Often you see ppl, just rubbing one out and not playing.
Also on other sites, getdare.com for example: Many ppl are so lazy, that you have to scoll down 2-3 pages to find actually the dare which is played at the moment. Even a simple "copy & paste" seems to much effort for many ppl.

This is sad, because all the effort went into the scripts is somehwhat pointless.
And all the "serious" players are ticked...

For me, to be exposed just by a nude pic, is just fun now. Maybe because I'm used to it by now. Maybe also because I know that there are billions of such photos out there and nobody really cares about them. The initial "thrill" is gone.
To get back the "thrill", I have to think about some real info coupled to the pics. In my mind this works fine. But I haven't gone that far yet (Might be one of this stupid things you never should do ;)).
Okay, for courtroom I'm thinking of sending in a really revealing collateral to encourage myself again ;)

But in my oppinion, to hope for "more" effort and creativity from the users is almost hopeless. Most ppl. are not very creative if it comes to sexual fantasies. If they are horny, they just want to be entertained until they come, after that, they deny thier dreams again and go away...

Greetings,

Alex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:32 am 
Veteran
Thanks @Alex for the reply. I'll try to incorporate a "link for the lazy", in a future version... I understand the need for a "quick fix"...maybe I'm weird in that I like to extend it and play with it. Anyway, I do think a proper link (and comment field--one can always hope!) would be a good idea. Thanks (as always) for the great feedback!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:01 am 
Shy
ptdw wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions Liz! I must admit I hadn't realized we could run external executables from within a script. That sure opens up a world of possibilities....

Is there any naming standard for external control devices? Do people always use usbcontrol.exe?

Thanks again!

Hello all,
I'm new here and first of all want to say hello to everybody. I'm glad to find such an interessting forum and in detail the combination of a game combined with e-stim that's what I was looking for. I have a 2b and I tried that game and was surprised, that after answering the e-stim question a picture of a 2b was shown. But then I stuck because I do not have such a usbcontrol.exe. I have and I use the digital link interface of my 2b with a frontend from nigel from the 2b forum, but I do not have a commandline exe. Where can I get it?
Can You help me with that?

Thanx in advance
Hagen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:55 pm 
Veteran
smfan wrote:
But then I stuck because I do not have such a usbcontrol.exe. I have and I use the digital link interface of my 2b with a frontend from nigel from the 2b forum, but I do not have a commandline exe. Where can I get it?

Hi @Hagen, welcome! I wish I knew the answer, but I don't have a 2B. I'm basing the usbcontrol on Liz's earlier suggestion. Hopefully I'll upgrade someday and be able to better support the 2B. In the meantime, I'm hoping someone with that unit has the answer...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:40 am 
Addict
smfan wrote:
Hello all,
I'm new here and first of all want to say hello to everybody. I'm glad to find such an interessting forum and in detail the combination of a game combined with e-stim that's what I was looking for. I have a 2b and I tried that game and was surprised, that after answering the e-stim question a picture of a 2b was shown. But then I stuck because I do not have such a usbcontrol.exe. I have and I use the digital link interface of my 2b with a frontend from nigel from the 2b forum, but I do not have a commandline exe. Where can I get it?

Thanx in advance
Hagen

Hi Hagen,

I don't have looked at the code for strip or die. Yet courtroom shares the settings and uses much of the code of strip or die in one of its punishment-routines. So it may be safe to draw conclusions based on that.

As far as I know, the 2B-box has an audio input. So you could just do it the lazy way, connect that to the headphone output on your computer and configure audio-based punishment.

If you want to use your 2B with the digital link cable you could look if you find something suitable in the 3rd-party part of the e-stim-forum (https://www.e-stim.net/viewforum.php?f=22)

If you don't find anything, you can write something yourself. The route could be the following (information taken from the e-stim forum https://www.e-stim.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5310#p9612 and the python-api https://github.com/fredhatt/estim2bapi but none of it has been tested):
  • find out the com-port associated with your link-cable (in the examples below com99)
  • find a mode feeling reasonably painful for this purpose and set it on the device
  • decide which channel to use for punishment (channel A in the example below)
  • decide which level to use (in the examples below 55)
  • write two batch files, one to start the pain and one to stop it (examples below)
  • put them in as commands to start and stop punishment.

The examples. They don't check for any transmission-parameters like baud-rate&parity nor do they guarantee the right line-termination (CR or CR/LF). So they are just to get the basic idea.

startpunishment.bat
Code:
echo A55 > com99

stoppunishment.bat
Code:
echo A0 > com99

It may even be worth, to roll this into a small program and test it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:41 pm 
Shy
cgut2001 wrote:
smfan wrote:
Hello all,

Thanx in advance
Hagen

Hi Hagen,

I don't have looked at the code for strip or die. Yet courtroom shares the settings and uses much of the code of strip or die in one of its punishment-routines. So it may be safe to draw conclusions based on that.

As far as I know, the 2B-box has an audio input. So you could just do it the lazy way, connect that to the headphone output on your computer and configure audio-based punishment.

If you want to use your 2B with the digital link cable you could look if you find something suitable in the 3rd-party part of the e-stim-forum (https://www.e-stim.net/viewforum.php?f=22)

If you don't find anything, you can write something yourself. The route could be the following (information taken from the e-stim forum https://www.e-stim.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5310#p9612 and the python-api https://github.com/fredhatt/estim2bapi but none of it has been tested):
  • find out the com-port associated with your link-cable (in the examples below com99)
  • find a mode feeling reasonably painful for this purpose and set it on the device
  • decide which channel to use for punishment (channel A in the example below)
  • decide which level to use (in the examples below 55)
  • write two batch files, one to start the pain and one to stop it (examples below)
  • put them in as commands to start and stop punishment.

The examples. They don't check for any transmission-parameters like baud-rate&parity nor do they guarantee the right line-termination (CR or CR/LF). So they are just to get the basic idea.

startpunishment.bat
Code:
echo A55 > com99

stoppunishment.bat
Code:
echo A0 > com99

It may even be worth, to roll this into a small program and test it.

Hi cgut2001,

thank You very much. I thought I was only missing something because if people mention a concrete program name within code, than that program must exist.
That's what I thought. :o
In the meantime I managed to get shell scripts (I'm on linux) kind of working within stripordie and whitequeen. But I'm not absolutely satisfied because I do not want every time the same stim with the same mode settings. Some randomness would be better but only within a certain range. And that's what I'm struggling with. The modes of the device are very different (and have to be) but that means that only switching between modes is not a good idea.

So I'm trying and thinking and trying ... .

Again thank You very much,
Hagen

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next