de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Re: Jennifers Blackmail
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:31 pm 
Newcomer
Yeah, I'm getting an issue, too, with the Captcha. I've tried a couple dozen times, used different browsers, etc. and no luck at all.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:58 pm 
Veteran
ChristieKay90 wrote:
Yeah, I'm getting an issue, too, with the Captcha. I've tried a couple dozen times, used different browsers, etc. and no luck at all.

Had a delay with the new version, once this is done it should not need Captcha anymore ;-)

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:37 am 
Newcomer
Liz, the captcha form loses the session cookie if the hostname that the person first visits doesn't exactly match the form action URL. The form is always going to your server on https, without the www prefix. I'd post a working URL, but as this is my first post the forum won't let me.

tldr; If you're having captcha problem, make sure you're using the correct link to get to the sign up page.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:02 am 
Newcomer
Cant get in via yahoo but can via google,using firefox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:49 pm 
Regular
I don't play the online version, as I too have troubles with CAPTCHA. I didn't remember which level I choose, and can't figure how to change it (thinking of something more incentive). Can someone explain me how to do ?

Also I tried Jennifer has fun yestredy evening, but due to a power failure in my vincinity, my computer crashed during the time I was edging. I tried to rerun the script, but got only the daily task. So I don't know if I missed something. Could it be possible to have the script restarted from the begibbibg ?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:25 pm 
Regular
I remove SS from my computer and re install it. Jennifer Is working, but I have no choice regarding the level. Is it because I don't play online or do I miss something ?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:58 pm 
Shy
Great system here) I'd like to try the AI itself sometimes, is there any method to test the system without application?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:48 pm 
Veteran
vta00 wrote:
Great system here) I'd like to try the AI itself sometimes, is there any method to test the system without application?

No sorry we get way too many time wasters :cry: buy you can get a good feel from the manual ( https://play-link.com/wiki/doku.php?id=manual )

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:10 pm 
Shy
Liz wrote:
vta00 wrote:

No sorry we get way too many time wasters :cry: buy you can get a good feel from the manual ( https://play-link.com/wiki/doku.php?id=manual )

I'm only interested in AI interactions actually - for example, the language it was written in, the specific mechanics and so on
Surely the thoughts of a lusty, kinky and bossy AI arouse me a lot, but I like to be in control of such mechanisms

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:39 am 
Regular
I'm new here. First, let me please thank Liz and other programmers for their time and effort. I can't do what you do, but I can certainly appreciate it!

However, Jennifer's Blackmail is currently throwing an "Error 4" for me when I try to open it. I've searched through the thread and cannot find mention of this, though Whizz mentions the same error in "Enforced Chastity".

Is there an easy fix?

Babydoc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:07 am 
Shy
Wow, I messsed up badly!

I was just curious what the random taks were like, so I clicked on "random taks" and then pressed back on the browser. Nothing happened so I kept going until I had seen all the tasks.

I didn't know that the mood points would drop to zero!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:43 pm 
Newcomer
Babydoc wrote:
I'm new here. First, let me please thank Liz and other programmers for their time and effort. I can't do what you do, but I can certainly appreciate it!

However, Jennifer's Blackmail is currently throwing an "Error 4" for me when I try to open it. I've searched through the thread and cannot find mention of this, though Whizz mentions the same error in "Enforced Chastity".

Is there an easy fix?

Babydoc

i get same

Code:
Thu Oct 05 13:41:14 BST 2017
os.name : Windows 10
os.arch : x86
java.version : 1.8.0_144
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 4
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.dgmimpl.arrays.ObjectArrayGetAtMetaMethod.invoke(ObjectArrayGetAtMetaMethod.java:38)
   at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:233)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaMethodSite.invoke(PojoMetaMethodSite.java:48)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaMethodSite.call(PojoMetaMethodSite.java:53)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:45)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:108)
   at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:116)
   at ss.FullScript_jennifers_blackmail.run(script1507207274002935750430.groovy:94)
   at ss.desktop.MainFrame$2.run(MainFrame.java:619)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:02 pm 
Shy
Is that real like Jennifer in Control or just an offline playing?
In the beginning, it said offline version is safe to play.
But then it said my images could be posted and knew my name.
I am scared and delete the script. So is there a possibility to released my picture and name?
Is there anything concerning me or should I be afraid?
If you have knowledge about that please answer me.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:51 pm 
kralz wrote:
Is that real like Jennifer in Control or just an offline playing?
In the beginning, it said offline version is safe to play.
But then it said my images could be posted and knew my name.
I am scared and delete the script. So is there a possibility to released my picture and name?
Is there anything concerning me or should I be afraid?
If you have knowledge about that please answer me.

I believe it is totally broken

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:45 pm 
Addict
I suggest that if you are interested in this kind of thing, but don't want to risk pictures being posted somewhere, you join Jennifer in Control at level 1. Levels 2-5 have increasing chances of your pictures being posted somewhere. Level 2 being the safest (more limited and protected posting) than levels 3-5.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next