de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Re: The White Queen
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:20 am 
Veteran
Thanks Liz! Looks like fun. So many of these scripts can be easily adapted to e-stim, I hope it becomes more popular here.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:01 pm 
Site Admin
I agree it's a good idea.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:31 pm 
Veteran
ptdw wrote:
Thanks Liz! Looks like fun. So many of these scripts can be easily adapted to e-stim, I hope it becomes more popular here.

Having second thoughts on if it was "fun", had the longest game ever last night winning and the loosing rounds. Think I was shocked about 20 times before I lost on purpose to limit my pain... forgetting the bonus shock at the end :oops: But was a thrill and saved a trip to the gym with how many calories I must of burned jumping up whilst being shocked :lol:

You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool.
https://play-clan.site profile: Liz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:14 pm 
Veteran
Yeah, "fun" probably isn't the right word, but it sure can be "thrilling" :lol: That's what I like about e-stim: it's automatic and instant. I wonder if spanking machines will ever come down to a low enough price range to be practical for this type of application...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:33 pm 
Addict
Good Day!
I love this script but have suddenly developed problems running it. When I tell her I have an Estim, I get an error. The error is "The file: usbcontrol.exe stop doesn't exist". I have re-downloaded the script and that didn't fix it. Until a day or two ago it worked just fine. Anyone else having a problem or can you help me troubleshoot it?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:05 am 
Addict
Sexscripts made me reset my profile and that seems to have solved the problem.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:26 pm 
Addict
It happened to me again. If it happens to anyone else, I think I have the solution. When it happened this last time, I decided to actually look at the code. I'm not a coder but just wanted to find the reference to the file. There is a line in the code that references the "Strip or Die" estim settings. I loaded Strip or Die, set my estim in that script to audio, and BAM! Problem solved.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:28 am 
Veteran
You're right I think. The issue is in 'strip or die.' It uses two saved values stripordie.audio_estim and stripordie.no_estim. It tests if audio_estim is null, and if so sets audio_estim to true and saves the result. This should happen the first time the script is run, and is fine as it can be changed during the set up. It does the same for no_estim, but instead of saving a value for no_estim, it saves audio_estim as false. Again, this can always be changed during set up, but the value of no_estim is never saved. Every time the script runs, it is null, and audio_estim is set to false.
I think the result is that if you run 'strip or die' without going through the set up, it defaults to non-audio estim device. audio_estim is false and no_estim is null. The script uses !no_estim to test for non-audio estim (!null = true), which means it tries to find the file usbcontrol.exe to control it, even if you have an audio estim or no estim.
If you go through the set up process, it all works, but because the corrected value for no_estim is not saved, you have to do it every time.
The question for 'the white queen' is should it follow 'strip or die' or should 'strip or die' be made more logical? There is no set up for estim in 'the white queen.' In any case, I think a script should test that a file exists before using it, either directly or using the groovy try-catch method. I have found working with files in sexscripts needs careful error trapping!
On a different tack, files called usbcontrol.exe have been associated with some old trojans and viruses. This means over-zealous malware detectors may have deleted the files. It goes to show that we should probably know exactly what a script does before running it.
Sorry for the long post. Any ideas?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:36 am 
Veteran
Could these checks be added to a list to be confirmed before a script is marked as 'validated' :?: