de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Farkel - A Dice Game
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:32 pm 
Veteran
v3.0
- Added new mistress which can be unlocked by defeating all other mistresses in the game.
- Added negotiation function.
- Revamped Tournament
-REMEMBER TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW EXPANSION!

[v.2.2]
- The script automatically fixes images when downloading the newest version

[v2.0]
- The scripts has been partially reworked, and introduces a new system.
When you win against a Mistress, and you make it to the end of the victory scene,
you will unlock a new outfit for that mistress. So beat all the mistresses to gain access to all
the outfits. Remember, if you beat the mistress but fail to reach the end of the victory scene, by not doing as your mistress says, the new outfit will not be unlocked, and you need to try again.

[v1.0]
- Added the final mistress: Lily. She has an extra proposal you might find quite tempting!
- Added unique victory endings to all 7 mistresses. Most of them have some random elements to the endings, so even if you win with the same score twice, you might not get the exact same ending and outcome.
- Added a new tournament system. All mistresses and the player will compete against each other. There is only one winner. The player has to win to be allowed to cum, and that is not even a guarantee. If you lose against any of them, the ultimate winner of the tournament gets to punish you
- I suggest that you try all ending outside of the tournament system, to experience them to the fullest. Lily for instance, will not make her proposal if you are in the tournament.

Future feature (suggestions in mind)
- Will seek to overhaul the punishment system.
- Might add some extra benifits to winning the tournament.

- Might move on to other projects later

I have just published my very first script here on this site.
I hope you have fun with it and report if you encount any bugs.
Feedback is very welcome, especially as this is the first thing I have ever written

I have learnt a great deal from Banjo's scripts, so a big thanks to him!

I hope you enjoy!

If you would like to see som added functionality, write in this thread.

[UPDATE v0.7]
-Added two more mistresses: Elilith and Roxana
- Added unique victory ending for Elilith - Try it out!

[UPDATE v0.6]
-Added two more mistresses: Xena and Zofeya
- Added unique victory ending for Xena - Try it out!

[UPDATE v0.5]
-Added cheat function, where Mistress can steal from you
-Added new Mistress
-Minor bugs sorted out

[UPDATE v.0.2]
- Added ballspanking as punishment
- Adjusted multipliers for punishments
- Added Option-menu
- Added cheating functions which can be enabled from options menu (All happens at random to your specification)
- Added the possibility of giving the Mistress the final round.
- Minor bugs sorted out

The cheating functions are:
- if you get a farkel, she will get the points you lose.
- If she gets a farkel within the next two throws, she will get a second chance
- Her round will count as doubles
- She will get an extra die

[UPDATE ver. 0.1]
- made an adjustment to number of spanks
- Added minor details

Last edited by cd228 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:41 pm, edited 21 times in total.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Farkel - A Dice Game
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:59 am 
Its nice mini game :)
I like u can choose 5k or 10k

But when u lose, u get punishments like 10 spanks .. its should count like Banjo´s scripts :)
But of course this is your first Script so, its very nicely done :)
and i love that edging part, + i dont know is there already. But its good if she can denial u even when u win :)

My bad, there was spank counting :) its just didn´t came when i played 5k and get to tie and after that lost :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:46 pm 
Veteran
Cool script. My compliments! Well written, well done!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:19 pm 
Veteran
Thank you for the compliments!

A little reply to your comments:
pepez wrote:
But when u lose, u get punishments like 10 spanks .. its should count like Banjo´s scripts :)
My bad, there was spank counting :) its just didn´t came when i played 5k and get to tie and after that lost :)

Yes it does count spanking, but perhaps if it is a general tendency that spanking is in the low end, I can give it a bit of a buff. I guess I overlooked that the scoring might be more uniform than I had thought, why the number of spanks is in the low end. It calculates the difference between the mistress' scores and the players score and base the number of spanks on that. I have been thinking about reworking it a bit, so it gives more spanks, but in case it goes over a defined number of spanks (like 120 or so) it will carry the remaining punishment to some other sort of punishment.

pepez wrote:
and i love that edging part, + i dont know is there already. But its good if she can denial u even when u win :)

Show spoiler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:07 pm 
Veteran
After a bit of reading in the threads of other scripts about games, I have seen a couple of requests regarding the mistress' ability to cheat.

Is that something that people would like to see? And in that case, do you have any suggestions about how that should take place? I primarily enjoy programming so please write any suggestions or whatever you would like to see:).
I cannot guarantee I can make it, but I can guarantee that I will try;).

My suggestions regarding some cheat functions that could be fun to see are:
- That the Mistress sometimes adds an extra dice to her own pool (not the whole game)
- The mistress removes one of the players dice (not the whole game)
- The Mistress "makes up a rule" that every time she get a farkel, the player must pay her 100 of his/her points
- The Mistress "makes up a rule" that every time you score, you must pay a tax to her.

I am thinking that the player should have the ability to completely disable cheating, since it is obviously not for everybody, since it is unfair. But for that exact reason other would probably enjoy it more. ;)
I have also been thinking about making the cheating chance based, so that there is a chance that the cheat-functions are unlocked, which will be decided at the beginning of the script. If it is decided that the cheat functions are enabled, there are random chances that they will occur each round. But these are just thought for now.
If you have other suggestions or comments, feel free to write in this thread:)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:27 pm 
Addict
cd228 wrote:
After a bit of reading in the threads of other scripts about games, I have seen a couple of requests regarding the mistress' ability to cheat.

Is that something that people would like to see? And in that case, do you have any suggestions about how that should take place? I primarily enjoy programming so please write any suggestions or whatever you would like to see:).

- That the Mistress sometimes adds an extra dice to her own pool (not the whole game)
- The Mistress "makes up a rule" that every time she get a farkel, the player must pay her 100 of his/her points
- The Mistress "makes up a rule" that every time you score, you must pay a tax to her.

I am thinking that the player should have the ability to completely disable cheating, since it is obviously not for everybody, since it is unfair. But for that exact reason other would probably enjoy it more. ;)
I have also been thinking about making the cheating chance based, so that there is a chance that the cheat-functions are unlocked, which will be decided at the beginning of the script. If it is decided that the cheat functions are enabled, there are random chances that they will occur each round. But these are just thought for now.

I think as opposed to cheating what might be better is just tilting the odds. Something so that the Mistress expects more points than the player. Something as simple as having her start with 7 dice instead of 6, but all the scoring only taking 6 still. This would increase her scoring chance each round by a bit making it (probably much in the long game) harder to win.

I think as it stands now the punishment is mostly insignificant if you are looking for a spanking. A 2000 point loss (which is difficult to achieve in an even game) is only 40 spanks (if I remember the formula correctly as
Show spoiler
).

The other ideas also sound good, but I think it might be more fun to be against the odds and try to end up winning as opposed to just having it taken away from you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:50 am 
cd228 wrote:

I love those cheats what u said! :) Special when u can lose points :)
i have couple more :)
-hers next round u lose points and she gets them.
-If u get farkel she takes that many points from u and add her what u had before farkel.
-And if she roll farkel first or second roll she got one bonus round
- Double points for her
-And even she start game, she still can roll last time.
-Options where u can choose how many points need u and her to win..
- lose penalty balls slaps :D
But of course these is random so not every round :)

i´m not even sure is it possible do those :)

And last thing :) More girls of course :lol:

Thank you for this awesome cripts :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:53 pm 
Veteran
Thank you both for the feedback.

As I mentioned earlier everybody has their preferences, so I will try to meet what I can.

marspank wrote:
Something as simple as having her start with 7 dice instead of 6, but all the scoring only taking 6 still.

An interesting idea. I might work a bit more with that.

marspank wrote:
I think as it stands now the punishment is mostly insignificant if you are looking for a spanking. A 2000 point loss (which is difficult to achieve in an even game) is only 40 spanks

Which is why I have now chose to multiply by 4 instead of 2. Perhaps I will multiply with more. I plan in the future to make a roof limit, so that you will not recieve like 300 spanks. That seems a bit excessive!(?)

marspank wrote:
The other ideas also sound good, but I think it might be more fun to be against the odds and try to end up winning as opposed to just having it taken away from you.

I completely agree at your latter point. I have been thinking about making the cheat functions chance based. At first I thought it could be fun to like add "joker cards" where each determine what condition (cheat) is counting at the current round. But then on the other hand, I am afraid that the script will then seem overly complicated. That is why I am trying to work out a way that the cheating do not give the player the feeling that the script just randomly pull points away from the player, but that it has a form coherence in its scoring method.

pepez wrote:
I love those cheats what u said! :) Special when u can lose points :)
i have couple more :)
-hers next round u lose points and she gets them.
-If u get farkel she takes that many points from u and add her what u had before farkel.
-And if she roll farkel first or second roll she got one bonus round
- Double points for her
-And even she start game, she still can roll last time.
-Options where u can choose how many points need u and her to win..
- lose penalty balls slaps :D
But of course these is random so not every round :)

Thank you for some awesome suggestions. I think I can make them work. I just think that I need some way to present it to the player, so that it does not just come as a random surprise that you suddenly lose points for no apparent reason.

pepez wrote:
And last thing More girls of course

Point taken;). But this will be down-prioritized at the moment, to try and accomodate some of the other functions.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:56 pm 
[/quote]
Thank you for some awesome suggestions. I think I can make them work. I just think that I need some way to present it to the player, so that it does not just come as a random surprise that you suddenly lose points for no apparent reason.

pepez wrote:
And last thing More girls of course

Point taken;). But this will be down-prioritized at the moment, to try and accomodate some of the other functions.[/quote]

Is there possible done it like this way: she say " I gonna chance rules little bit,, aaww dont be so sad, its my game so my rules honey..
And after that she said what "rules" handicap she gets "Lets see.. i´m loosing so, next round i get double points and your turn u have pay me 50-100 points each roll u use :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:02 pm 
Veteran
Great idea!. It is better than what I have made:P. Great inspiration.
I am working at something already. I have made an options menu, from which you can enable cheating, as well as other aspects.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:18 pm 
Veteran
UPDATED.
See first post.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:17 pm 
Nice job! :)
one add

-next round what points she get she stealing it from u :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:25 pm 
Veteran
I don't know if that one will be too overpowered. But I will put it on my to-do list and make it possible to enable it via options.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:51 am 
Veteran
Great script :D

What I would like to see regarding the cheats is am option for it to be a random chance of her cheating (maybe a configurable percentage), so you won't know if she will or won't each game (well unless you set it to 100 :shock: ), and the way she cheats would be chosen randomly and secretly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:00 am 
Veteran
arthurb wrote:
Great script :D

What I would like to see regarding the cheats is am option for it to be a random chance of her cheating (maybe a configurable percentage), so you won't know if she will or won't each game (well unless you set it to 100 :shock: ), and the way she cheats would be chosen randomly and secretly.

That is in fact already an option.
Under options you select cheat "Enabled", and from there you are asked whether she should only cheat when behind or always. And finally you get to type in the likelihood in percent of her cheating.

I'm glad to hear you enjoy it:)

I have been thinking about the cheat function in secrecy, but the issue I find this to have, is that it will simply leave the player with the question whether it is a bug in the script, when they suddenly lose points. I have failed to figure out a way to implement this, without it being very odd.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next