de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Re: Ashley - Your Hottie Babysitter
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:56 pm 
Veteran
I've been running Ashley - introduction again today version 1.12
I left my swats factor at 2. Noticed several changes and improvements.
Well, I must say, perfect. Great job.
She's exactly as she needs to be now in my opinion!

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:41 pm 
Veteran
Glad you're enjoying her, Mart!

And glad to see the website back! Was worried there for a while! Did you see my post on Milovana? Hope you didn't mind! I'll remove my emergency links now the site is back.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:59 pm 
Veteran
I didn't see your post on Milovana but that's okay. You may republish my script whenever you (or anybody else) think it's usefull. I'm glad SS is back too but I didn't worry about it at all since doti did mention something about the bandwith download problem before. I only hope and trust doti will fix and avoid it in the future and I'm looking forward to your next update of Ashley! :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:44 pm 
Shy
Hello very new to SexScripts and this script looked really fun! Started it up fine. Went through the intro which was very well made. However every time I get to the part where she is about to start spanking and she says something like hope you can keep up with my pace the script stops and says no script found. I have downloaded all of the core scripts and outfit packs.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:56 pm 
Veteran
coolman wrote:
Hello very new to SexScripts and this script looked really fun! Started it up fine. Went through the intro which was very well made. However every time I get to the part where she is about to start spanking and she says something like hope you can keep up with my pace the script stops and says no script found. I have downloaded all of the core scripts and outfit packs.

Thanks for the kind words, and sorry you hit an error.

At a guess, I'm thinking maybe this is an issue with a missing sound (spanking sounds) file? The part you were up to is the first time sounds are played, if I recall.

I can't be sure, as I'm away from my main for the next few days, but will check it out when I get back if you haven't solved it by then.

Have you run into this bug more than once (i.e. have you run through the script more than once and got the same error)? I ask because if it was only once, the bug may be related to the spanking implement selected (can you remember what it was?). If multiple times, I'm guessing sound files missing.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:32 pm 
Shy
Thanks for the response! I did try the script multiple times and every time i have run into this error. I have also tried re downloading the script several times but nothings worked. I moved the "spanks" and "AshleyYHBS" that came in the sound folder of ashley into the sounds folder of sexscripts so the sounds should all be there.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:41 pm 
Veteran
coolman wrote:
Thanks for the response! I did try the script multiple times and every time i have run into this error. I have also tried re downloading the script several times but nothings worked. I moved the "spanks" and "AshleyYHBS" that came in the sound folder of ashley into the sounds folder of sexscripts so the sounds should all be there.

Hmm, I'm not sure then. Can you try downloading and running one of my other scripts that use my spank sounds, like Eyes Up Here! (set it to spanko mode) and run it to see if the sounds play with that or if the script crashes too?

If it's not the sounds, I'm not quite sure of the cause until I run the scripts through again myself. In the meantime, what system are you running SexScripts on?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:56 pm 
Addict
The only sounds that are in your other games and not in the Ashley files is the cane sound, but none of the implements Ashley selects use those sounds.

I just did a total reset to see if something with an update and the first trial made it stop working but did not encounter any errors, so it probably is an issue with the sounds, but more likely one with where the sounds were extracted to.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:41 am 
Shy
finally coming out of lurker territory to comment. first of, Banjo i'm in love with this script. i've been running it since around the first version you posted, just can't get enough of Ashley xD can't wait to see what the next update has in store

@coolman:
i had to reset some files on my computer which caused sexscripts and all the downloaded scripts to be deleted and need redownloading. this time around, i ran into the same issue you're having. try doing a total reset from settings. if it still doesn't let you run the intro, what worked for me was total reset then going into cheats: skip intro, and just entering the information in from there. kind of a roundabout way to make the script work, but it's been running fine since for me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:35 pm 
Veteran
I did a total reset today (accidentaly). Running version 1.12

The error's above "Error no script" when she should start spanking are caused, I think, by a missing value for "swat multiplier". You can avoid that by first Edit Difficulty in the settings menu before starting "Ashley visit" the first time.

Another little minor, when Ashley wants to change implements, there's no check for picking the same implement again.

I'm still enjoying Ashley and looking forward to an update / extension!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:45 am 
Regular
Hi Banjo
I was running ashley on cybermistress so an old user, but I seem to be getting lots of problems not just with ashley but with others too, either some scripts come up error no script but ashley and others are not showing the pictures when run but they did download and you can go through looking through paint shop pro or something similar, then the sounds don't work either, I have tried on windows xp machines and also on a windows 7 machine with sex scripts but either I am doing something wrong or some settings somewhere are wrong, any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Keith (aka spankmeuk)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:33 am 
Veteran
Hey Banjo,

Everything okay?
Any chance for an extension? I still meet Ashley regularly, love her!
Would like to see a module when she just meet, talk about everything, maybe also just threatening to keep up the good behaviour...
Just something to say hello every morning and then go on with daily live...
Any chance?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:23 pm 
Shy
I used to use this back in the Cyber mistress days, sooooo glad to see Ashley back! Thanks for your hard work, Banjo, Ashley was always my favorite and is once again <3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:29 am 
Veteran
Updated to v1.13.

No new content, sorry, but fixes a critical bug that occurred with difficulty settings. Hopefully this update resolves that issue.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:31 am 
Veteran
What is the name of model in this script :?:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next