de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Re: News about Android
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:39 pm 
Site Admin
Don't bother to do it, there was a typo, you were using an old release. The good link is now online on the main page.
:oops:

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:12 pm 
Shy
Download works fine now! But still the same connectivity problem with "Subcontrol" and "Jennifer has Fun".

Edit: and Jennifer has fun was working with the old Version

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:34 pm 
Site Admin
No solution for now

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:15 pm 
Site Admin
Posted a new release with this bug corrected.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:52 pm 
Shy
When downloading from the main page then running, it says the current release is out of date and then links to the index page. Did i do something wrong?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:00 am 
Site Admin
No, there was a delay, but I made a new release today, you can download again.

There are some ads now (if it works, strange behaviour), will use the money (if any) to buy more bandwith and HTTPS.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:14 am 
Shy
doti wrote:
No there was a delay, but I made a new release today.

There are some ads now (if it works, strnage behaviour), will use the money (if any) to buy more bandwith and HTTPS.

Is the most recent release posted on the site? On the index page it says the most recent update is from December 20. Or is the money issue why you cant post the DL?
Id be more than happy to also download it from mediafire, mega, or even google drive if that is the issue

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:02 am 
Shy
Alright, so I downloaded the updated ver. (even though the most updated version doesnt say feb 1) and whenever i try to use the world button for scripts to download them it gives me the error shown in the image. I'd be willing to download and install them manually, but i cant seem to find the app's folder. Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:05 pm 
Site Admin
You encountered the quotas limits, they'll be larger since today.

About the scripts folder, yes it is possible, see http://ss.deviatenow.com/viewtopic.php?p=3227#p3227.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:13 am 
Shy
doti wrote:
You encountered the quotas limits, they'll be larger since today.

About the scripts folder, yes it is possible, see http://ss.deviatenow.com/viewtopic.php?p=3227#p3227.

Thanks! You've helped a ton, though i think im still missing something here... whenever i download a script it tells me that the script has been downloaded and that i can now open it, whenever i go to the zipper icon all the same files are there. Is the script not appearing or am i doing something wrong?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:35 am 
Site Admin
The script is perhaps in a subdirectory. There will be a release in the next days to handle this case.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:10 pm 
Site Admin
Updated to version 8, should be ok

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:23 am 
Shy
Hi Doti, i'm new here, i tried to use the android app and had two major issues with it:
1- when i try to load a script from the net via the app, i get an ads loop (having around 20 to 30 ads before i can even try to load a script (well, after the ads i get a quota error but i totaly understand why there is a quota) the real problem here is that i'm not sure the 30 ads thing is a normal behavior of the app.
2- i have no access to sexscripts's app folder on my phone, i know you would suggest me to root my phone, but i was in the hope of an alternative: i have seen an app that give access to all its folders without root/admin called Caustic 3 (i wanted to add a link to google play to caustic 3 but it's my first post so i can't, sorry) i wonder if you can make sexscripts behave like caustic 3, it's not easy if you need to hack your phone to run sexscripts, atm i can't use it at all :(

(Please forgive my probably horrible english, it's not my native language, and forgive me if i did something wrong at some point as i'm not used to forums at all :) )
Thank you for all you do :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:22 pm 
Site Admin
1 - This is not the expected behaviour, I'll see about it
2 - I don't understand why to do that ; I myself almost never go to the Sexscripts folders. Anyway I know any solution like you're writing about (this is a security feature from Google)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:50 pm 
Shy
1- You are just awesome for answering this fast :)

2- if i can't access the app folders i can't install and load scripts which are in the "downloads" folder in my phone (i unziped the script, have now 3 folders "images" "scripts" "sounds" that i can't put in the right place cause of no admin/root). If i try downloading scripts from the app and not from navigator i get no summary of what the scripts are except tags which isn't enough imho. (while testing i had only 2 ads this time).

It may be a bad idea, but, as i'm totally ok to support server costs by watching ads, can't you set no quota but a number of ads depending of the file/script size, except maybe for the biggest files? (no idea if it's even feasable :) )

Maybe you can add a "load-from-zip" or a "load/copy unzipped folders-to-app" option in app.
This would spare a nice amount of bandwith too (both sides ^^) as i already have some scripts that i could transfer from pc.

Kind regards :)

PS: i add a screenshot of the caustic 3 public storage folders on my phone, i could totally transfer the contant of the scripts folders to those, dunno if it's helping you tho. On the caustic site there's only this words "All files are stored on the user-accessible storage, and users can supply their own WAV files for use (...)"

Attachments:
caustic3 storage.jpg
caustic3 storage.jpg [ 6.28 KiB | Viewed 21821 times ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next