de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Owl Says
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:48 pm 
I have uploaded a new game called Owl Says.

Owl Says is my version of the popular electronic game called either Simon or Simon Says. This game had 4 colors of lights.

Owl Says uses pictures of men & women (based on preference) instead of lights. You are expected to repeat back the pictures & names that you saw.

It has a spanking at the end. Each round, if you are successful, the number of spanks is reduced – can be reduced to zero.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Owl Says
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:34 am 
Addict
This is a fun game and I like how it is doesn't take too long to either win or lose and start the next run and doesn't require a bunch of learning and developed skill like some cards games require.

I think I ran into a bug related to using less than 5 people. It will still show a fifth button and what's weird is it duplicated the name in that fifth button. I didn't try to click the second button that had the same person to see if it would cause me to lose, but it was there. The game went on and I didn't run into any other bugs.

Thanks for putting this together!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:55 pm 
Zap,
I am glad that you are enjoying this game. And, thank you for the bug report.

If you reduce the size of the gallery and immediately play the game, the number of choices will reflect the previous larger size gallery. When you play the game again, it will work correctly.

I have released v1.0.1 which fixes this problem. I also made a minor change that reduced the size of the download by a very small amount.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:56 pm 
Veteran
Played this game now a few times. Won 7 times and lost 2 times.
It’s seems simple but it really needs focusing to win.
As said for ’Stay’, I also love this game by its simplicity and rather short time needed to play!
Thank you for creating this one too! Well done!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:21 pm 
Veteran
One more of your nice scripts. Thank you. <3

Can you make it a option the penalty goes up with each retry?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:14 am 
MissEshock2002,
I'm not sure if I understand your request. Currently, each retry the penalty goes up by the same amount as the decrease for success. To win, the number of rounds goes up by 1 for each retry.

Are you suggesting that the penalty not go up on a retry? i.e. retries are free?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:18 am 
martlb,
In this game, your previous suggestion has been implemented. If you keep winning, the game should suggest increasing the opening number of spanks.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:42 pm 
Veteran
That’s great news! But I doubt it really works that way?

I love the threat of being spanked but also always try to avoid getting spanked. That’s exactly what this game does make interesting and fun to play. Sure, if I lose I take the consequences.
Starting with more spanks at the first round will make it certainly more challenging!
Unfortunately I didn’t notice that until now. I played always with a gallery of 5.

My stats now:
Games you won: 8
Games you lost: 2

It still starts with 50 spanks the first round the 11th time I start playing the game.
Yes, I know, I can change the number myself but I won’t do it myself.
If ‘Owl’ says so, sure I will accept that. ;)

In my opinion, I think it already should have increased the number, isn't it?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:19 pm 
I find that if the game chooses the same picture several times in a row, I stand a better chance of winning. So, at least for me, a bigger gallery is harder (max is 12). Also, above 5 choices, Sex Scripts uses a drop down instead of buttons. I click on names I did not intend to click on a drop down. I make more mistakes above 5 choices.

I sent you a PM in relation to your other comments.