de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Shock Reflex
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:32 am 
Veteran
This new game based on audio estim. The idea is that you try to match a symbol chosen at random with ones shown on successive buttons. All the time, the estim is shocking you. The intensity of the shock can change when you match or fail.

I have tried to make the script as flexible as possible. You can choose the estim files (they should be in sets of 20 like those for Shock Yourself). The script has a couple of files that are fun. You can set the intensity to increase when you get the match right. You can use the painful files from Shock Yourself, in which case you might want to set the script to increase the intensity when you fail to match.

Other things like pictures, countdowns, and the symbols you match can also be changed. I hope that all this flexibility hasn't made it too complex. Please make any comments or suggestions. Thanks.

Profile Send private message 

Re: Shock Reflex
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:34 am 
Addict
I'm having fun playing this, but I think you may have missed putting playBackgroundSound(null) in between each change in audio because it feels like each file is stacking on top of eachother as the files are supposed to change.
At the end of the round, the audio should stop too but doesn't.

Thanks for putting this together!

Re: Shock Reflex
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:05 am 
Veteran
Sorry! When testing I used very short test files, so I didn't notice. I have corrected the script in v0.1.

Thanks for the feedback.