de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Re: Stay
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:34 pm 
Veteran
Still regular playing this script. Love its simplicity and the fact it doesn’t take much time to play, although sometimes…!
Very nice also that it keeps track of the statistics.
My stats:
Completed 27 times in 1 try.
Completed 5 times in 2 tries.
Completed 1 time in 3 tries.
More positions and more female example pictures meeting exactly the required position would be very nice indeed, but I’m already really happy with the script as it is.
Again thank you for creating this one!

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:00 am 
I have uploaded v2.0 of Stay.

To permit different people to play different ways, several options have been added. If you turn off all options, it acts like Stay v1.0.

- A Repeat Option causes any position you fail to maintain to repeat, not immediately, but after a few games. It repeats periodically until you succeed. Then it will repeat as often as any other position.

- An Enhanced Option adds things to do while maintaining the position.

- The Dom Option changes the entire game from a challenge to maintain an assigned position to more of a Dominant / Submissive game.

Since the Enhanced and Dom options make this a different game, the game title on the opening screen changes based on whether these options are on or off. This is now 4 different, but similar games in one script.

Click Config; then Click Options to turn these options on or off. All options off is the default setting.

This game was not originally designed as a Dominant / Submissive game. However, in Stay v2.0, femaledomoption has been added to the tags. femaledom applies if you turn on the dom option.

Several pictures have been replaced and several pictures have been added.

When you first setup Sex Scripts, it asks: Are you attracted to men? Stay v1.0 used the same pictures regardless of how you answered this question. Stay v2.0 will show less pictures of men if you said no, and more pictures of men if you said yes.

If you are frequently successful, the game now suggests that you increase the time settings.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:35 pm 
Addict
I like the new additions, especially the dom mode and associated pictures.

I'm still surprised how easy holding a position sounds and discovering how painful it is to hold your position standing away from the wall and using two fingers against a wall to stay upright, for example. It feels like I'm going to hit 6 minutes, and it turns out it was only 3!?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:16 pm 
Veteran
This is still one of my favorite games I play because it isn’t time consuming, it can be played very quickly and is still challenging. I’ve played it a while with all options on.
Now, I’ve turned off the Enhanced option, getting to often the ice cubes and I don’t want to get messy every time. The bar of soap is also an absolute no go for me.
I was frequently successful, I think 8 times in a row, but never got the suggestion to increase the time settings. Nevertheless, the update has surprised me in a really positive way!
Awesome done! Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:11 am 
Stay v2.0.1 is now available.

In Stay v2.0, some code was added to the script so that if you are frequently successful, the game would suggest that you increase the time settings. This code did not work. It has been fixed. (Thank You to martlb for finding this problem.)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:40 am 
Regular
I will try the game in enhanced and Dom/sub mode , i have some questions :

are there any reward if can complete successfully the positions? (like permission to cum) or just the game ends?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:33 pm 
maid_woman wrote:
I will try the game in enhanced and Dom/sub mode , i have some questions :

are there any reward if can complete successfully the positions? (like permission to cum) or just the game ends?

In all 4 editions, just the game ends.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:16 pm 
Stay v2.1 is now available.

If you activate the Enhanced option, a new screen will allow you to select which enhancements can be used. By default all enhancements are checked. Note that in some cases, a single check may control several variations of the enhancement.

If the Enhance option is already on, and you wish to change which Enhancements to use, click Config, click Options, click Change and simply leave the Enhance option on. The next screen will allow modifications.

Several minor problems have been fixed. Several new positions have been added. Several new pictures have been added.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:27 pm 
Veteran
What a nice surprise! I've played this script a 100+ times last year but somehow stopped and forgot it.
You can be sure I will start playing this again. Very curious to find out the positions you've add and absolutely very happy with the added enhanced options! Thank you for updating this script!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:43 am 
martlb,
I just reread your previous comments. Back in November when you said that the ice cubes came up a lot I assumed it was just the roll of the random number generator.

The enhanced option has two different ice cube enhancements. This gives ice cubes in general twice as many chances as other enhancements. I made quite a few changes while creating v2.1. One of the changes was to change how the enhancements related to ice cubes are selected to make them come up less frequently.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:28 am 
Android not work

Samsung note 10 lite

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:14 am 
jamessp wrote:
Android not work

Samsung note 10 lite

I hope you can supply more detail than not work.

I hope I see something obvious from your details. OR, since I do not have access to Android, I hope someone else can supply a reasonable suggestion.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:06 am 
this two days, got more success ,only take photo section, the clinic stay there.

from sex scripts to DC around 2 minutes to enter clinic.

I try hard to fix it with delete some bundles of pictures and video from messages.

Now, can normal enter, but 2 times stuck at take photo section.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:23 am 
sorry i mean Discipline Clinic. sorry for my big mistake. i mixed up with DC