de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Helldate (Old unfinished cm scripts)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:08 pm 
Well as said before on both the cm and the dominant page I´ve got some ideas for scripts but I´m not capable of scripting them myself.
Both times the shut down of the pages came before the scripts where finished so I think it´s the best idea to post them right away.

If someone wants to finish them we could publish them here as a team (when I´m able to do programming and have the time I´ll naturally will help).

If there is any interest in the scripts I post here just let me know.

Here the same thing from megaupload:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4E3BBY5P

Attachments:
File comment: some old unfinished scripts
new.zip [124.22 KiB]
Downloaded 2491 times
 Profile Send private message 

Re: Old unfinished cm scripts
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:16 pm 
Site Admin
This is BIG.
I'll try, if nobody else, to propose a planification of what could be made.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 pm 
It´s not as big as it may seem because some parts of the script are wrote both in German and in English.
I suppose that the helldatepart would be rather simple (maybe exempt part 3).
Part 1 and 2 where already scripted by myself in cm and by another person in dominant.
I haven´t put the pics in the folder because I actually don´t think they are the best choice and I hope that someone finds better pics (at least for the mistress, the other ones are okay).

The dogtrainerpart could be much more difficult, the hardest part maybe to apply the changing rules since I haven´t found anything for that in this programm (maybe there is something but I just haven´t found it).

I had some more ideas but they are gone with the old boards since I haven´t got copys on my computer.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:53 am 
Site Admin
As I see, there would be
- helldate 1
- helldate 2
- helldate 3
- helldate 4
- dogtrainer 1..? (perhaps only one big script)

Am I wrong when I think that .txt file are preparations for .cm file ?

I could publish the 4 helldate this week, you're right, they are next to be ready. I'll set them as "beta", so you will be able to verify them if you want. I'll do 1 to 4 with images each time.
Afterward, I'll look for dogtrainer, with the technical conclusions of the 4 conversions before (before the end of august), but anyone can take care of them instead !

(edited the first title above, and moved this topic)

Re: Helldate (Old unfinished cm scripts)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:22 am 
Veteran
The dog training one looks really interesting, with some neat, fun ideas (build your own kennel... LOL!)

My first thought was that these multi-part scripts (or those needing "branching paths" rather than linear flow) would be a lot of work to convert, though.

I remember the beginnings of Hell Date from CM, so would love to see this ported and continued! :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:34 pm 
The .txt files are preparations for .cm files.
For some of these files if got .cm files but since they´ve got some errors I didn´t post them up to now.
I´ve got 2 dominant files as well.
If you think they could be any help you can have them too.

And yes there would be helldate 1, 2, 3, 4 and one dogtrainer.

If you´re really able to write the whole helldate in one week that would be great since several other persons tried to help me with this but we didn´t finish for about a half year^^

The pics (especially those of the helldate mistress) aren´t that good but I´ve added them too, so that everything I´ve got is avaliable to you.

If you find any spelling errors feel free to correct them since english ain´t my mothers tongue.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PIOQX1CD

I really do hope that dogtrainer isn´t to difficult but I think Banjo may be right.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:47 pm 
Site Admin
So I published Helldate 1 today. It took 1h, but I updated SexScript at the same time (import a little bit better)
I used "Vampire daughter" for the pictures : Mrs Freda Jackson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:46 pm 
I think the pics where a good choice.
But I think there is a problem with some of the timers.
While the first written texts are much to fast (wasn´t able to read them all), the pour yourself a drink was really long.
The void pic is missing (I think this is one of the pics that can be used from the ones I had before).

Also, you should have some red wine, as good as possible, and a glass.
I´m not familiar with these phrase do you mean something like:
Also, you should have some red wine, or something similar, and a glass.

(I don´t say it´s a mistake I just don´t know it)

The user should also drink water, the wine is for the "date".

Thanks for correcting some spelling errors too, but I noticed some more you didn´t saw (and I suppose there are even more^^):

Some times I wrote i instead of I.

I guessed you´re not strong enough => I guess your´re

and let some drop on the => I don´t know but this just doesn´t sound right, maybe "and let something drop on the"

enough so steal your senses => enough to steal your senses
unbelivable => unbelievable

So now the binding is performed and as far as you go your under my controll
=> control instead of controll and "as far as you go your under" also doesn´t sound right

i don't want to brake my new toy => I and break

Thanks alot for converting!
Maybe someone could fix spelling and grammar too (I do find it distracting if I notice to much spelling errors, sorry for writting such a lousy english^^)
The timing shouldn´t be that much of a problem I suppose.

If I can be of any help just let me know (even if my holidays just finished today^^)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:19 pm 
Site Admin
I updated it with all that. Notice you can yourself do the modifications you like (the click on editor>"File">"Publish")

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:27 pm 
Well I don´t consider myself to be a slow reader but I had problems to read the text at the time it passed.
(My speed is at normal)
Now I´ve changed the speed to a point at which I think that even a slow reader should be able to finish.

By the way cought sight or caught sight? I think the last should be correct, am I right?

I hope I published it the right way^^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:33 pm 
Site Admin
Speeds were indicated in the CM script, I did not change them, but I think you're right to modify them.

Publication process were correctly executed ;) . I'll now do the same thing for the 3 next scripts, I do not modify Helldate 1 anymore.
I'm not good enough in english to do more about grammar and words.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:38 pm 
It seems that CM and your programm are having other defenitions of the lenghtunits.
I just tried the script with CM and there it had the right timing.
(your units are seconds am I right?)

Thanks for proceeding your work, I hope that some native english speakers run the script and can fix the last errors.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:03 pm 
Site Admin
Yes time are in seconds in both CM and SS. Any idea ?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:41 am 
Veteran
I wouldn't have time until this coming weekend, but I'd be happy - as a native English speaker - to run through the script and suggest any grammar changes, if that's okay. I don't want to step on any toes, but like you said, it takes me out of a session when there are typos/grammar errors.

Great to see a CM routine I remember on here (and one that's quite original and unique, too)... I only remember part one, too, so cool that it will be continued!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:15 pm 
I´ve just took a look at the second part, you´re working pretty fast!
What does: //TODO this is only a part of importfile : pics\helldate\Name.jpg mean?
I thought that save("helldate2.file1", getFile("Upload the picture")) would already save the pic?

The positions where tought to be learn by the mistress Hannah script from the cm board, I think we have to make our own now.

(I don´t actually know whose work the Hannah script was so I don´t know if I´m allowed to post it here so that a sexscript version could be made)

I´ve changed some timers again.

And Banjo it would be great if you could correct the spelling.

EDIT: I´ve just my posts from another board which is closed now.
I´ve posted some ideas about a rather large schoolscript there. Just some Ideas but maybe they could be written as a script. Since the board was in german it will take some time to translate but I think I could finish at least that at the weekend.