de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Re: Hit Or Zap
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:47 am 
Addict
Came up with an idea while playing this today.

If the time was chosen similar to how it is now, but instead of displaying the time and the player clicking when we think the time is up, the player clicks to start the time and it stops on it's own after the random time window has passed and the player needs to input the number of seconds they think passed and get punished based on how wrong they are. The time would need to be more random if something like this was implemented because I know with the earlier versions(maybe changed now or maybe it's because I ran 50 rounds the first time) it would get close to 42 seconds and closely hug that number. Could be difficult to program this as an alternate game mode but figured I'd put the thought out there if you were looking for different things to do with this game.

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:02 pm 
Veteran
Zap wrote:
I'm working on an Estim Sexscript of my own, might be awhile because it involves a large randomized array in a particular predicament style that demands constant interaction.

I'm curios!

Zap wrote:
Quote:
If I could wish a few more additions those would be: make the prepare for shock time random in a user range and: have Alexis be an evil mistress: saving how many failures one had an deliver maximum shocks as her parting gift at the end for the failures (maybe at a random length)"

Oh, a final punishment? I like your idea!
bamaswitch wrote:
An evil thought. How about displaying random numbers at random intervals to mess up someone's counting?

I like that! Hihi.
taking notes... more random timings, final punishment, distraction

Zap wrote:
Came up with an idea while playing this today.

If the time was chosen similar to how it is now, but instead of displaying the time and the player clicking when we think the time is up, the player clicks to start the time and it stops on it's own after the random time window has passed and the player needs to input the number of seconds they think passed and get punished based on how wrong they are. The time would need to be more random if something like this was implemented because I know with the earlier versions(maybe changed now or maybe it's because I ran 50 rounds the first time) it would get close to 42 seconds and closely hug that number. Could be difficult to program this as an alternate game mode but figured I'd put the thought out there if you were looking for different things to do with this game.

Oh, I'll make your idea even more evil. You will see how. :twisted:
I'll build it in
Show spoiler

The times are more random now and not stick to 42.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:18 am 
Addict
MissEshock2002 wrote:
Oh, I'll make your idea even more evil. You will see how. :twisted:
I'll build it in
Show spoiler

Oh nice, I'll have to see what evil will come 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:04 pm 
Addict
Thanks for the update!

I tried it with the distractions going and those are sweet. However, I had a rather evil thought. What about a short random shock to cause the player to lose track of time? Hehe :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:51 am 
Addict
I am also loving the distractions, it's making me be about 2-3 seconds off on average, even with a 20 second time to guess too, when normally I could slip by and be within the threshold every time with up to 30 seconds. It increases the pace of the game to be able to screw up more with less time, basically more turns and less waiting. I'm really liking it.
This probably isn't a spoiler but since MissEshock hasn't posted a release update in the forum yet, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a surprise when playing or common knowledge with the new version, but I think this is the evil idea you were talking about!
Show spoiler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:20 am 
Veteran
new in 1.4:
- 2 new bonus games
- conditions for bonus round offer lowered a little
- distraction option

bamaswitch wrote:
I had a rather evil thought. What about a short random shock to cause the player to lose track of time? Hehe :twisted:

When I'm in good mood I make this just a option. When I'm in very good mood NOT a option! HiHi :twisted:

Zap wrote:
This probably isn't a spoiler but since MissEshock hasn't posted a release update in the forum yet, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a surprise when playing or common knowledge with the new version, but I think this is the evil idea you were talking about!
Show spoiler

I forget to write what's new. :)

There is one more bonus game and you should not
Show spoiler