de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Re: DiceBets
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:20 pm 
Veteran
Somehow, I’ve missed this one releasing this summer.
Probably because I was abroad for about three months, downloaded it and forgot the fact I downloaded this…
Anyway, great game! My compliments! I loved playing against Madison and all went great (except for my butt).
Playing against Nicole, I got this after I loose:

Error No such property: paintable for class: ss.FullScript_DiceBets

Seems something is wrong, unfortunately. I’m surprised no one else reported this bug.
Hope you can find and fix it. Thank you!

Profile Send private message 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:22 am 
Thank you for your comments, and for finding that bug.
It was just a simple typo that only affects Nichole. She was added in version 2 so many people may not have played against her.

I've republished the updated script.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:13 pm 
Veteran
Love to play this game! Thanks for the last fix!

Only, when you know how to bet it is very easy, actually too easy, to win a game.
So I’ve a few wishes I like to see implemented.

First, I would like to give my opponent an option to cheat. Or maybe better, one out of four if I win a bet for example, she says, bad luck, I pick your points this round or something like that.
Secondly, I would really like if my opponent chooses the spanking implement after I agreed to spank my butt, or after I lost the game. (Perhaps in that case even more than one spanking implement).
Third, I would like to be denied in the end after winning a game, proposing to play another one….

And maybe, you will find other ways to make it more difficult to win the game… That would really be great!
As it is now, as I already said, it’s much to easy to win the game, even the fact the AI starts with more credits every time the opponent has loose. I don't know, but I do hope you want to continue to improve this script!

Thank you,
Mart

Edit:
Played it a few more times and seems I was wrong. It does become harder to win the game. Nicely done!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:38 pm 
I was surprised that you found it too easy on repeat plays. I think I know the perfect playing strategy and I struggle after a few games!

I have just made a small edit that I will release soon that means the AI sets the maximum bet based on how they are doing. This stops you waiting until getting a led and then betting huge amounts to send them massively in debt. It will mean you have to be a bit more consistent in your playing and might address some of the difficulty.

I have also updated it to include a range of spanking items. You can edit the list at the start of the script code to check you have the right items. You only get told what the spanking implement will be after you have committed to the spanks though.

I am slightly reluctant to include a cheating element. Partly because it will be tedious to code, although would be doable. But mainly because there is already so much luck involved in whether you can win or not that I personally find it a bit too frustrating to have another challenge on it. If anyone else though seconds your suggestion I'll include something.

I am also considering an extra option at the end of round 3 to reroll your lowest die, at a cost, to try and increase your score. The AI would have this option too. I think this will give a tempting chance to win a round, but also very easy to waste more credits.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:42 am 
This is so cool!

and this "I am also considering an extra option at the end of round 3 to reroll your lowest die, at a cost, to try and increase your score. The AI would have this option too. I think this will give a tempting chance to win a round, but also very easy to waste more credits.
"
:shock: wow 5/5 cant wait.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:21 pm 
New version out.

Includes the option to reroll a dice and some new ways to earn credits.

I think I have de-bugged fully but there were a couple of times it hit an error that I wasn't sure I solved or not. Let me know if any problems.

Also let me know if the balance of difficulty is too off, or further features.

Enjoy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:03 am 
Republished with the actual latest version.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:44 am 
Veteran
Just tried this out for the first time. Bravo! Fantastic game. I beat Madison but damn, I'm denied 4 days and my balls are aching already....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:05 pm 
Veteran
I really like playing this game!
The new option to reroll is an evil one, mostly in the player disadvantage. Well invented!

I don’t own an estim and I don’t have the intention to buy one in the future.
In my opinion it’s nicer if there is an option in config to set or unset if you own an estim or not.
Although I don’t think it influences the game by getting credits if it’s never use but it would be nicer, more polish if this option isn’t visible if you don’t own an estim.

Furthermore, I would like to have some statistics at the beginning of the game, the number of times you have won and have lost of each opponent, just out of curiosity. Maybe it even can be used to suggest which opponent you should play against before choosing one.

Overall, I think it’s an awesome game, fantastic made.
Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:33 pm 
Veteran
SomeGuy22006 wrote:
Quote:
A idea: Please add points for shocks! Like spanks for shocks: Less and less points.

The script currently does reward you with credits for enduring a shock in some situations. The amount doesn't change with number of shocks, but does vary a bit with opponent.

Can you put shocks under “Get Credits” and make it like the spanks?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:39 am 
Regular
martlb wrote:
I really like playing this game!
The new option to reroll is an evil one, mostly in the player disadvantage. Well invented!

I don’t own an estim and I don’t have the intention to buy one in the future.
In my opinion it’s nicer if there is an option in config to set or unset if you own an estim or not.
Although I don’t think it influences the game by getting credits if it’s never use but it would be nicer, more polish if this option isn’t visible if you don’t own an estim.

Furthermore, I would like to have some statistics at the beginning of the game, the number of times you have won and have lost of each opponent, just out of curiosity. Maybe it even can be used to suggest which opponent you should play against before choosing one.

Overall, I think it’s an awesome game, fantastic made.
Thank you!

The script itself doesn't require an option for it. But it can check if an estim device is in the toys list and either disable estim opponents or offer an alternative for the shocks.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:58 pm 
Quote:

I like this idea, I've made an edit that tells you wins/losses before picking. Soon I'll add a little function that suggests who you might want to play against.

Quote:
The script itself doesn't require an option for it. But it can check if an estim device is in the toys list and either disable estim opponents or offer an alternative for the shocks.

Thanks, that was an easy fix. If estim is not in the toy list then Nikita will default to pain style and estim is disabled for all opponents.

Quote:
Can you put shocks under “Get Credits” and make it like the spanks?

I don't have an estim and not into shocks personally. I included it as I know many others enjoy it and it seemed to fit well with the game. However my big problem is that I can't test out how well it works. While I can debug the code to ensure it runs fine, things like how long the sound should play, what sort of sound, how many credits it could be worth, how often etc. I find harder to know. What is already included is a bit of a guess.
Additionally, while my code for "Get Credits" started out quite tidy and easy to edit, working from a master list of options, adding extra things now is getting messy. The spanks was ok because just one special case. Clamp pulling was a bit of hassle. I can do again if needed but I'd want to know it was worth it.

In summary. If people want to earn credits by choosing to be shocked I will implement it. But someone needs to give me a good idea of what would work, ideally with suggested prices attached.

Bit short of time at the moment but will send out the update when I can. For efficiency, let me know other bugs or easy features to be included.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:44 pm 
Veteran
I love to see Nikita default to pain style when there is no estim! I still like playing this script a lot.
Although, my only chance for winning is to get at least equal with my opponent before starting the first game. That means I’ve to earn a lot of credits and I’m already suffering before even starting the first roll. But it still is worth the effort. :)
Some other features I would love to see implemented:

When I win the game, before the stroking starts I would like to exchange first the nipple clamps. (Taking them off for an defined amount of credits) and perhaps other things as well. Secondly to be granted to cum should cost a certain amount of credits. If I’ve too few left, regrettable, no cumming allowed and I should try again. Even the free stroking should cost some amount of credits and if my credits are reduced toi zero. It’s game over.

When I loose. My opponent has left much more credits than me. The first spanking is totally justified. After that. The difference between my credits and my opponent will lead to more spanking or other punishments until all credits are fade out. Meaning, if the difference is big, there will be a lot of punishment. If the difference is small. The punishment is quickly done after the first 75 spanks.

Both will make it more exciting to play because winning or loosing will always have different consequences…..

Thank you again for this great script!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:39 am 
Veteran
SomeGuy22006 wrote:
In summary. If people want to earn credits by choosing to be shocked I will implement it. But someone needs to give me a good idea of what would work, ideally with suggested prices attached.

I can do that for you. I looked in your code and can copy most of it. I’ll make the estim simple like the spankings. I would lower the numbers a bit. Maybe half or so. If you worked on your script after the last upload, I’ll wait before making changes.

It’s like with the spankings. You just guess because everyone like it different. Some find 10 hard with the wrong whip, other only get worm after 50 spanks.

I have a other suggestion, but I want to work that out first and write it in your script. This way you just can copy and paste. :)

martlb wrote:
Some other features I would love to see implemented:

When I win the game, before the stroking starts I would like to exchange first the nipple clamps. (Taking them off for an defined amount of credits) and perhaps other things as well. Secondly to be granted to cum should cost a certain amount of credits. If I’ve too few left, regrettable, no cumming allowed and I should try again. Even the free stroking should cost some amount of credits and if my credits are reduced toi zero. It’s game over.

I like it. <3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:47 pm 
New version out.

V2.4

- If player does not have an estim in their toys then all reference and options are removed.
- When looking through the opponents, it now says how many times you have won/lost
- Main opponent choice screen includes a recommendation on who to play based on previous performance.
- Added body writing as a new way to earn credits with some opponents. Can be done three times, different texts available.
- Endings (both win and loss) take into account of how many credits are left.

I appreciate the feedback and suggestions. I haven't include an option to remove items at a cost after winning. You can use you credits in the usual market place if you want to do that.
You can use some spare credits to stroke more, but will only have a limited window to cum within, based on your remaining credits. Hopefully will have the right balance.

I've tried it a few times, winning and losing, but the endgames are based on my common performance levels so again hope it matches how you do.

Enjoy.