de en es fr
Let the machine help
Light teasing, exhibition, BDSM, sissyfication, watersports... with sounds and pictures

Vac Bed script
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:04 am 
Shy
Hi all,
I am just interested to know if there'd be any interest in a vac bed script. I have got a little one based on an Antrax USB Switch Box program (inspiration taken from Andrea's Selfbondage Fun script). It turns the vac bed on/off randomly often with insufficient time for air to re-enter the vac-bed before it deflates again. Its got two different types of algorithm loops to keep the 'subject bound'. Its got a few spoken language instructions (female voice) and some text and then it has got a certain degree of 'randomness or unpredictability' built in. Its written for a head-out vac bed for safety and in order that one can see the screen with some nice domina pictures during the session, and although random timing, it is not excessively long (5-20 mins). I guess you clever guys and girls can alter this yourselves of you want. The script is tested and double tested but can one can easily include some fail safe instructions for a timer switch, or double timer switched connected in series if one wants to (I always recommend this - a computer could 'freeze' with the USB Switch Box on and this the hoover staying on).
Anyway, it was just a thought. I guess most people don't have the Antrax USB switch, but it really is a nice piece of kit and I can recommend obtaining one.
I have never uploaded a script before, so not even entirely sure how to get it posted with all the pictures that are included, but if there any interest, I will give it a go. It is also a script that can be developed to have more loops and input fields :-)
BR Jamie

Profile Send private message 

Re: Vac Bed script
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:40 pm 
Addict
I've thought about trying a vac bed so I'd love to see the script. ;)

Re: Vac Bed script
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:24 am 
Shy
Struggling a bit here to get it uploaded properly @bamaswitch.
First I uploaded with the wrong author, then created a duplicate without the pictures. :cry:
Since I have tried to remove them both again to have another go, but to no avail. Hope an admin can help a little here.
Not quite sure how it works.
Sorry
Jamiexy